First Ever Cycle-Epistane. Tips?

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
hey everyone im new here on these boards, but i was a member on similar boards at a different point in time. anyways, i want to run an epistane cycle, and this would be my first cycle of any sorts. i do think i may be considered too young at only 19, but i am well experienced in lifting(about 6 years now), training and diet. i am 6'1 (bones done growing verified by past xrays, been done for about a year and a half now) i weigh about 230-240 lbs at about 16-18% bodyfat. i bench 355 lbs, squat 505 lbs, hang clean 275 lbs, and deadlift around 455 lbs. i get in about 250-300 grams of protein a day, depending on how busy i get at work.

i have also researched alot about running epistane cycles, and know most that i need to know. im planning on doing a 4 week pulse cycle, and running anabolic innovations cycle support while on and take AI post cycle support when done running it.

just kinda here to get some possible opinions, or any experiences that anyone may have had running epi. i might be running it within the next month or so, just trying to get as much info as i can before i buy it all and begin (probably within the next 2-3 weeks here). Thanks!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
honest opinion:

wait a few years!

for some reason everyone your age thinks they are an exception to this rule...regardless of what you think, you're body isn't ready!

at your age you have the prime hormonal environment for building muscle...USE IT!

many people on this forum wish they would have waited longer before running an AAS cycle...there was a poll recently and many of the experienced users said they would have waited until age 25!

there are pleanty of QUALITY NHA stacks out there that could be extremely beneficial to someone like yourself! I also remember reading a post by someone that said that if there were the quality of products available (like RPM/Drive, Powerfull, etc) when they were younger they would have never even tried any PS/PH's.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oops, I forgot to say:

Read the Rules, you're too young to post in the steroids section!

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
oops, I forgot to say:

Read the Rules, you're too young to post in the steroids section!
oh sorry i didnt even realize that! lol. yeh i know that man, and i never really wanted to get into unatural supps, but my gains have practically hit a wall and i cant really seem to gain. i work out hard 3 days a week, eat plenty of good food and do my cardio, yet i cant break my plateuas anymore. thats the main reason why im looking into supps, and i know epistane is mild in sides yet strong enough even with a pulse cycle could help boost me to where i want to be heading...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're starting in the wrong spot (common mistake)!

start reading in the training and nutrition forums. post your diet and training regiments and there are tons of people that will help you break through the wall!

as I mentioned before there are plenty of NHA (non hormonal anabolics) out there that are GREAT, check out the supplements forum for some more info.

this is my evil post...post # 666!

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
you're starting in the wrong spot (common mistake)!

start reading in the training and nutrition forums. post your diet and training regiments and there are tons of people that will help you break through the wall!

as I mentioned before there are plenty of NHA (non hormonal anabolics) out there that are GREAT, check out the supplements forum for some more info.

this is my evil post...post # 666!
ok, well do u know how the ALRI Evolution stack is? i was looking into that a bit before i heard all the fuss about how great Epistane is..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not familiar with it...but I'm sure you can get feedback in the supplements forum.