delsolrob is going hunting armed with Epistane and AP - pulse cycle w/ log

Page 1 of 19 123 ... Last
  1. delsolrob is going hunting armed with Epistane and AP - pulse cycle w/ log

I've been bulking naturally since August and I've lost my abs somewhere along the way...I don't remember exactly where I left them but I've decided to spend the next 8 weeks tracking them down.

my strategy for the search:

AP 4 times a day (before breakfast, lunch, pre workout meal, and post workout meal/dinner)

epi pulse:
    week1: 10/20/20
    week2: 30/30/30
    week3-8: 40/40/40

supplies for along the way:
    cycle support
    -why: helps with prostate, BP, and protecing the Liver

DHEA
    -why: just in case libido crashes

DTH - using chucks advice: 3 on ON days, 6 on OFF days
    -why: hoping to keep natty test levels up while pulsing...also want to make sure my libido stays up

sesamin oil
    -why: anti inflamatory and will aid with the fat loss

super cissus RX
    -why: joint/tendon support, plus it helps with inflamation and Cort Control

Taurine
    -why: for back pumps
    PCT:
    Nolva - week 1 40mg, week 2/3 - 20mg, week 4 10mg
    Retain 2 for cort control
    DTH
    Powerfull
    creatine mono
    RPM
    current stats:
    height: 5'10"
    weight: 188 pounds
    BF: 15%

goals:
    drop the BF% a couple points and put on a few pounds of LBM

I'll be providing updates on my progress along the way.

This is my first pulse and I'm interested to see how stable my libido will be throughout the cycle! Since avoiding some of the nasty sides/suppression is one of the "benefits" of pulsing I'll be keeping an eye on that throughout the cycle.
    Last edited by delsolrob; 06-11-2008 at 03:23 PM.

2. So does this mean we're going to see pics of the 30 lbs heavier delsolrob?

Seriously though, before and afters would be cool.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    So does this mean we're going to see pics of the 30 lbs heavier delsolrob?

Seriously though, before and afters would be cool.
    I can respect that request....so yes!
    Last edited by delsolrob; 06-01-2008 at 03:13 AM.

4. here's the image for the start of the cycle

also, here's a link to my after photo:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ml#post1496880
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by delsolrob; 01-06-2009 at 08:01 PM.

5. Good luck with the repartitioning buddy!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

6. caught a little bit of a bug over the weekend...not really sick, but def not 100%!

I'm probably not going to hit the gym today...I'm going to wait to see how I feel on Wed but my guess is that I'll postpone starting until next week.

7. decided to procede with todays workout...probably not the smartest move but I wanted to start this week.

today was 10mg of Epi pre workout.

also, I've been running the AP for the last week.

nothing significant to state for todays workout...did surprisingly well considering I've been under the weather though. did Back, bi's and a 20 minute cool down. once I got momentum I was focused and good to go!

8. still a bit under the weather today...hoping I improve greatly by tomorrows workout!

9. Best of luck with this brother. I think that the DCP would add in well here. It will not only contribute in assisting with repartitioning effects, but the PLCAR will also assist in androgen receptor proliferation helping to enhance potential gains.

Give it hell bro!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. Now that the cycle has started you're going to have to roll with it. Pictures make everything better, plus now the pressure is on lol.

11. So, still got the sniffles and a cough but feeling a little bit better today. I'm going to be hitting legs after work tonight...

today is 20 mg of Epi
    Iron Legion Rep

12. tonights workout went ok...had a hard time getting started but after pushing through it I got most of my energy back. I was down about 20 pounds on my squat today...but I've been sick and I def haven't felt the effects of the epi yet.
    Iron Legion Rep

13. I'm in for the ride

14. feeling much better today!

still a little congested and have a little bit of a cough (voice is still a little scratchy)...but no more headache and my chest doesn't burn when I cough:-)

a little dissapointed that I'm not even a little sore from last nights workout. but my mood is great and I'm REALLY looking forward to running 30mg tomorrow and hitting chest!

last week I was able to do 105 on incline DB press 8 times...

I was planning on doing cardio today, but I think I'm going to rest up to make sure that I feel great for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I should recieve my shipment from NP and starting this weekend I'll be running my DTH and Cissus.

after reading a little more, I'm also considering adding in DCP for the last 30 days as well (had a short conversation VIA PM with Trauma1 about this). anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Iron Legion Rep

15. DO IT. DCP is a solid product and I will use it in future cuts.

Where's the creatine mono? I'd def at that. It works great with AP.

Whats your diet and cardio look like?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    DO IT. DCP is a solid product and I will use it in future cuts.

Where's the creatine mono? I'd def at that. It works great with AP.

Whats your diet and cardio look like?
    DCP is finally back in stock at NP (seems to have been out of stock everywhere). should I get it in asap or just save it for the last 30 days of my cycle?

I usually cycle off creatine while ON...I usually add it back in when I go into PCT. I usually dose it at 5mg pre wo and 5mg with WMS for post wo. I'll consider adding it back in the mix.

Cardio: I usually do 20-30 minutes post workout and I try to do something active nearly every day...maybe swimming, jogging, surfing, etc. I'm a pretty active guy (when I'm not sitting at my desk at work).

diet, I haven't sat down and worked out all the macros yet. but here's a pretty standard outline:

breakfast 8am:
    -2 slices WW toast, natty PB, banana
    -25 grams of protein - ATW

snack 11:00:
    - protein shake (1 scoup muscle milk + 1 scoup ATW)

lunch 1:00
    - usually chicken breast or some other lean meat, some sort of veggies or fruit and some form of complex carbs

Preworkout snack:
    - 1 slice WW toast with Natty PB and fruit
    - 1 scoup ATW protein

post workout:
    -1 scoup ATW protein

Dinner 9pm:
    -Lean meat or fish
    -Sweet Potato
    -veggies

pre bed:
    protein shake
    Iron Legion Rep

17. this looks interesting...

it seems like you may be relying a little much on protein powder... i have always seen better fat loss when i consume whole food... just an idea...

ill be watching
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

18. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    this looks interesting...

it seems like you may be relying a little much on protein powder... i have always seen better fat loss when i consume whole food... just an idea...

ill be watching
    thanks for the reminder!

I usually try not to rely on protein shakes...especially when I'm trying to bulk!

I'll work on adding some egg whites for breakfast and some fat free cottage cheese prior to going to bed...I'm struggling to keep my calories in check and my schedule has been so rediculous at work that I haven't had a great deal of time for the additional work involved in packing more than lunch.
    Iron Legion Rep

19. i totally hear you bud! i have been using the egg beaters cartons for breakfast + 2 whole Omega eggs... love them...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

20. it's an off day so I just focused on cardio...45 minutes on elliptical machine doing hills.

have I mentioned I'm excited for tomorrows workout?
    Iron Legion Rep

21. It is my pleasure to join the ride! Have fun, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

22. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    thanks for the reminder!

I usually try not to rely on protein shakes...especially when I'm trying to bulk!

I'll work on adding some egg whites for breakfast and some fat free cottage cheese prior to going to bed...I'm struggling to keep my calories in check and my schedule has been so rediculous at work that I haven't had a great deal of time for the additional work involved in packing more than lunch.
    and that is why protein shakes are key. Not like you consume 10 shakes a day but 4 is fine. They have some wheys now that's really low in sugar. If you were consuming a weight gainer that's a different story but shakes aren't that bad on fat loss.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    and that is why protein shakes are key. Not like you consume 10 shakes a day but 4 is fine. They have some wheys now that's really low in sugar. If you were consuming a weight gainer that's a different story but shakes aren't that bad on fat loss.
    Shakes fill me up, which sucks on a bulk trying to squeeze in small meals through out the day. Ugh.

24. After being under the weather the last week, I feel great today!

both my mood and energy are fantastic today!

I dosed my first 10mg of Epi at 9am and I'll be taking the other 10mg before my workout tonight.

I'm also excited that I should be recieving the rest of my goodies from NP today...I'm going to start adding in the DTH today.

again, the DTH will be run at 3/day on ON days and 6/day on OFF days.

I'll also be taking super cissus RX at 2 before breakfast and 2 before my pre bed snack.
    Last edited by delsolrob; 06-10-2008 at 06:21 PM. Reason: corrected my dosing of cissus
    Iron Legion Rep

25. I love a shake with some flax or extra virgin olive oil, slows down protein absorption and trust me when I say this, I committed one whole month of eating 6 solid meals a day without missing one meal or using an MRP. I'll tell you it drives you crazy, everything revolves around it, you have to carry a little sack to hold your food in, food gets sour fast. Then you start getting technical and carry a little cooler with you. On top of that you're most likely(if you're human) going to take a crap 2-3 times a friggin day. Some days it diarrhea and others your farting enough to create a toxic storm. Then when you go out all you'te thinking about is, "Will I be able to hold my fart without getting a sore stomach?" , "Will I have to take a dump in a public bathroom?". It's retarded when people say eat 6 whole food meals. My girlfriend gets aggitated when I have to drop off at a public bathroom just to take a piss.... 3-4 f'in times. Try to get in at least 3-4 whole foods, the rest can come with mrps or a shake. I can tell you I have had the same gains if I was eating 6 whole meals or 3 whole meals. Trust me it don't make a difference. If I can eat 4-5 whole meals in a day then why not but most of us WORK or go to SCHOOL or go out to social gatherings like CLUBS or BARS like jesus fuc&king christ I restricted to going out at all for a month afraid I'm gonna sh^t my pants in a club. Ya sure try to look cool when you gotta sh#t out meal 2 of the day while dancing with a chick. Sorry if I vented I really feel good now, sorry.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 01:31 AM
  2. GONZO IS GOING THE DISTANCE WITH USP's AP/Recreate/Pslin
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 02:24 PM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 08:47 AM
  4. Help with Epistane and travel PCT
    By lmfredik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:15 PM
  5. Epistane and AP(with a few other things) log.
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:27 AM