delsolrob is going hunting armed with Epistane and AP - pulse cycle w/ log

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been bulking naturally since August and I've lost my abs somewhere along the way...I don't remember exactly where I left them but I've decided to spend the next 8 weeks tracking them down.

my strategy for the search:

AP 4 times a day (before breakfast, lunch, pre workout meal, and post workout meal/dinner)

epi pulse:
week1: 10/20/20
week2: 30/30/30
week3-8: 40/40/40

supplies for along the way:
cycle support
-why: helps with prostate, BP, and protecing the Liver

DHEA
-why: just in case libido crashes

DTH - using chucks advice: 3 on ON days, 6 on OFF days
-why: hoping to keep natty test levels up while pulsing...also want to make sure my libido stays up

sesamin oil
-why: anti inflamatory and will aid with the fat loss

super cissus RX
-why: joint/tendon support, plus it helps with inflamation and Cort Control

Taurine
-why: for back pumps​
PCT:
Nolva - week 1 40mg, week 2/3 - 20mg, week 4 10mg
Retain 2 for cort control
DTH
Powerfull
creatine mono
RPM

current stats:
height: 5'10"
weight: 188 pounds
BF: 15%

goals:
drop the BF% a couple points and put on a few pounds of LBM

I'll be providing updates on my progress along the way.

This is my first pulse and I'm interested to see how stable my libido will be throughout the cycle! Since avoiding some of the nasty sides/suppression is one of the "benefits" of pulsing I'll be keeping an eye on that throughout the cycle.

Last edited:
Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
So does this mean we're going to see pics of the 30 lbs heavier delsolrob? :woohoo:

Seriously though, before and afters would be cool.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So does this mean we're going to see pics of the 30 lbs heavier delsolrob? :woohoo:

Seriously though, before and afters would be cool.
I can respect that request....so yes!

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the repartitioning buddy!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
caught a little bit of a bug over the weekend...not really sick, but def not 100%! :frustrate

I'm probably not going to hit the gym today...I'm going to wait to see how I feel on Wed but my guess is that I'll postpone starting until next week.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
decided to procede with todays workout...probably not the smartest move but I wanted to start this week.

today was 10mg of Epi pre workout.

also, I've been running the AP for the last week.

nothing significant to state for todays workout...did surprisingly well considering I've been under the weather though. did Back, bi's and a 20 minute cool down. once I got momentum I was focused and good to go!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
still a bit under the weather today...hoping I improve greatly by tomorrows workout!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with this brother. I think that the DCP would add in well here. It will not only contribute in assisting with repartitioning effects, but the PLCAR will also assist in androgen receptor proliferation helping to enhance potential gains.

Give it hell bro!! :cheers:

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Now that the cycle has started you're going to have to roll with it. Pictures make everything better, plus now the pressure is on lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, still got the sniffles and a cough but feeling a little bit better today. I'm going to be hitting legs after work tonight...

today is 20 mg of Epi

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tonights workout went ok...had a hard time getting started but after pushing through it I got most of my energy back. I was down about 20 pounds on my squat today...but I've been sick and I def haven't felt the effects of the epi yet.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
feeling much better today!

still a little congested and have a little bit of a cough (voice is still a little scratchy)...but no more headache and my chest doesn't burn when I cough:)

a little dissapointed that I'm not even a little sore from last nights workout. but my mood is great and I'm REALLY looking forward to running 30mg tomorrow and hitting chest!

last week I was able to do 105 on incline DB press 8 times...

I was planning on doing cardio today, but I think I'm going to rest up to make sure that I feel great for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I should recieve my shipment from NP and starting this weekend I'll be running my DTH and Cissus.

after reading a little more, I'm also considering adding in DCP for the last 30 days as well (had a short conversation VIA PM with Trauma1 about this). anyone have any thoughts on this?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DO IT. DCP is a solid product and I will use it in future cuts.

Where's the creatine mono? I'd def at that. It works great with AP.

Whats your diet and cardio look like?
DCP is finally back in stock at NP (seems to have been out of stock everywhere). should I get it in asap or just save it for the last 30 days of my cycle?

I usually cycle off creatine while ON...I usually add it back in when I go into PCT. I usually dose it at 5mg pre wo and 5mg with WMS for post wo. I'll consider adding it back in the mix.

Cardio: I usually do 20-30 minutes post workout and I try to do something active nearly every day...maybe swimming, jogging, surfing, etc. I'm a pretty active guy (when I'm not sitting at my desk at work).

diet, I haven't sat down and worked out all the macros yet. but here's a pretty standard outline:

breakfast 8am:
-2 slices WW toast, natty PB, banana
-25 grams of protein - ATW

snack 11:00:
- protein shake (1 scoup muscle milk + 1 scoup ATW)

lunch 1:00
- usually chicken breast or some other lean meat, some sort of veggies or fruit and some form of complex carbs

Preworkout snack:
- 1 slice WW toast with Natty PB and fruit
- 1 scoup ATW protein

post workout:
-1 scoup ATW protein

Dinner 9pm:
-Lean meat or fish
-Sweet Potato
-veggies

pre bed:
protein shake​

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this looks interesting...

it seems like you may be relying a little much on protein powder... i have always seen better fat loss when i consume whole food... just an idea...

ill be watching

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this looks interesting...

it seems like you may be relying a little much on protein powder... i have always seen better fat loss when i consume whole food... just an idea...

ill be watching
thanks for the reminder!

I usually try not to rely on protein shakes...especially when I'm trying to bulk!

I'll work on adding some egg whites for breakfast and some fat free cottage cheese prior to going to bed...I'm struggling to keep my calories in check and my schedule has been so rediculous at work that I haven't had a great deal of time for the additional work involved in packing more than lunch.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i totally hear you bud! i have been using the egg beaters cartons for breakfast + 2 whole Omega eggs... love them...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's an off day so I just focused on cardio...45 minutes on elliptical machine doing hills.

have I mentioned I'm excited for tomorrows workout?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is my pleasure to join the ride! Have fun, bud! :)

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reminder!

I usually try not to rely on protein shakes...especially when I'm trying to bulk!

I'll work on adding some egg whites for breakfast and some fat free cottage cheese prior to going to bed...I'm struggling to keep my calories in check and my schedule has been so rediculous at work that I haven't had a great deal of time for the additional work involved in packing more than lunch.
and that is why protein shakes are key. Not like you consume 10 shakes a day but 4 is fine. They have some wheys now that's really low in sugar. If you were consuming a weight gainer that's a different story but shakes aren't that bad on fat loss.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
and that is why protein shakes are key. Not like you consume 10 shakes a day but 4 is fine. They have some wheys now that's really low in sugar. If you were consuming a weight gainer that's a different story but shakes aren't that bad on fat loss.
Shakes fill me up, which sucks on a bulk trying to squeeze in small meals through out the day. Ugh.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After being under the weather the last week, I feel great today!

both my mood and energy are fantastic today!

I dosed my first 10mg of Epi at 9am and I'll be taking the other 10mg before my workout tonight.

I'm also excited that I should be recieving the rest of my goodies from NP today...I'm going to start adding in the DTH today.

again, the DTH will be run at 3/day on ON days and 6/day on OFF days.

I'll also be taking super cissus RX at 2 before breakfast and 2 before my pre bed snack.

Last edited:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I love a shake with some flax or extra virgin olive oil, slows down protein absorption and trust me when I say this, I committed one whole month of eating 6 solid meals a day without missing one meal or using an MRP. I'll tell you it drives you crazy, everything revolves around it, you have to carry a little sack to hold your food in, food gets sour fast. Then you start getting technical and carry a little cooler with you. On top of that you're most likely(if you're human) going to take a crap 2-3 times a friggin day. Some days it diarrhea and others your farting enough to create a toxic storm. Then when you go out all you'te thinking about is, "Will I be able to hold my fart without getting a sore stomach?" , "Will I have to take a dump in a public bathroom?". It's retarded when people say eat 6 whole food meals. My girlfriend gets aggitated when I have to drop off at a public bathroom just to take a piss.... 3-4 f'in times. Try to get in at least 3-4 whole foods, the rest can come with mrps or a shake. I can tell you I have had the same gains if I was eating 6 whole meals or 3 whole meals. Trust me it don't make a difference. If I can eat 4-5 whole meals in a day then why not but most of us WORK or go to SCHOOL or go out to social gatherings like CLUBS or BARS like jesus fuc&king christ I restricted to going out at all for a month afraid I'm gonna sh^t my pants in a club. Ya sure try to look cool when you gotta sh#t out meal 2 of the day while dancing with a chick. Sorry if I vented I really feel good now, sorry.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't worry Alex...you're surrounded by people that care about you; just let it all out :run:

I'm usually pretty good about keeping snacks on hand...almonds, dried fruit, banana's, etc...it's things that are high in protein that are difficult to keep available all the time! you're right, they go bad! for protein at odd times shakes are very handy!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
don't worry Alex...you're surrounded by people that care about you; just let it all out :run:

I'm usually pretty good about keeping snacks on hand...almonds, dried fruit, banana's, etc...it's things that are high in protein that are difficult to keep available all the time! you're right, they go bad! for protein at odd times shakes are very handy!
Hey Del,

I was gonna reply to your pm but figure I'll write here. What I did for protein on the go was I bought protein bars that had 35g of protein, 30 g of carbs, 14g fat etc... and that was my source of protein on the go. If I was in the middle of class, driving, with my girlfriend or whatever the case be I pulled out my bar with water and ate it. That constituted as a meal and lets face it, I can't(and don't want to!!) pull out a chicken breat/tuna with rice and eat it in class or anywhere. I like to eat my foods when I am situated like at work or home. School I'm not comfortable. If I had no choice then I would use the bar and usually it was only once a day if I had to. Sometimes I only did it twice a week.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love a shake with some flax or extra virgin olive oil, slows down protein absorption and trust me when I say this, I committed one whole month of eating 6 solid meals a day without missing one meal or using an MRP. I'll tell you it drives you crazy, everything revolves around it, you have to carry a little sack to hold your food in, food gets sour fast. Then you start getting technical and carry a little cooler with you. On top of that you're most likely(if you're human) going to take a crap 2-3 times a friggin day. Some days it diarrhea and others your farting enough to create a toxic storm. Then when you go out all you'te thinking about is, "Will I be able to hold my fart without getting a sore stomach?" , "Will I have to take a dump in a public bathroom?". It's retarded when people say eat 6 whole food meals. My girlfriend gets aggitated when I have to drop off at a public bathroom just to take a piss.... 3-4 f'in times. Try to get in at least 3-4 whole foods, the rest can come with mrps or a shake. I can tell you I have had the same gains if I was eating 6 whole meals or 3 whole meals. Trust me it don't make a difference. If I can eat 4-5 whole meals in a day then why not but most of us WORK or go to SCHOOL or go out to social gatherings like CLUBS or BARS like jesus fuc&king christ I restricted to going out at all for a month afraid I'm gonna sh^t my pants in a club. Ya sure try to look cool when you gotta sh#t out meal 2 of the day while dancing with a chick. Sorry if I vented I really feel good now, sorry.
:wtf: haha.

Anyway delsolrob Im subbed and caught up. Good luck with your cycle man!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
:wtf: haha.

Yup....... 6 meals a day means all your doing in your life is eat, sh$t, sleep, and repeat.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup....... 6 meals a day means all your doing in your life is eat, sh$t, sleep, and repeat.
I manage to get in 5-6 meals a day no prob. And I have a 2 jobs and a very active social life. Although I plan my meals out (most of the time) a day ahead and have mostly everything prepared.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Rob!

hopefully my cycle will be as succesfull as yours was!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I manage to get in 5-6 meals a day no prob. And I have a 2 jobs and a very active social life. Although I plan my meals out (most of the time) a day ahead and have mostly everything prepared.
yeah, I think I'm going to spend some time this weekend cooking and planning my meals for the next week...I really want to make this cycle as succesfull as possible!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you've already thought of this, but keeping cans of tuna around can be a convenient lean source of protein, not much time to prepare.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure you've already thought of this, but keeping cans of tuna around can be a convenient lean source of protein, not much time to prepare.
and salmon :drools:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays Summary
Day 5/3rd Day ON
Supplements
9am
-AP
-10mg of Epistane

Noon
-AP

4pm
-AP (preworkout)
-10mg Epistane
-2 DTH

7pm
-AP (postworkout)
-1 DTH​

Workout
Today's workout was Chest and Tri's. after a week of not feeling well I can really say that I was ready for great workout. I think it's too early to feel ON but I was nearly at that point.

Incline DB Press:
70x10, 90x10,100x8, 105x3

Flat DB Press:
90x10, 100x8, 105x6, 115x2, 90x8

also did cable fly's and some misc machines for chest and tri's. after I did my 20 minute cool down I also did pushups to failure.​

Additional Notes:
I'm looking forward to running the DTH all weekend (at 6/day); I'm hoping to feel its effects by monday. Starting tomorrow I'll also be taking the Super Cissus RX.

Looking forward to running 30mg of Epi next week!

Throat was also a bit scratchy by the end of my cardio today.​

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

tuna and mayo......pretty much my mid-day snack every day....high protein, high fat.....yummmm

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Delsolrob, I'm interested in doing a cycle just like this at some point, so I'll be following closely. Subbed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Delsolrob, I'm interested in doing a cycle just like this at some point, so I'll be following closely. Subbed.
Welcome bro!

Nice to have another Rob on board!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a happy man today! I can already feel how tight my chest is from last nights workout...I think this will probably be the most I've felt the day after a chest routine in months!

This might be placebo, but I already feel like my abs are tighter. I wanted to get into the gym and check my weight (roomy broke my digital scale) this morning before breakfast but I got caught up at home and I got hungry!

I'm afraid that my initial progress will be skewed since I was sick most of this last week. :sick:

I was thinking about swimming some laps today...but the pool at the gym scares me! I've been sick and I don't want to get sick again (who knows what's in that water). I'm also more afraid of the pool where I live...it's full of lots of little kids:think:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Chest flys really make my chest tight, lower them till the stretch then bring arms together with my chest and squeeze.... love that feeling.

Why the pool Del? Aren't you bulking cleanly?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually try to do something active every day.

also, I'm really focused on recomp during this cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alex, you kill me bro!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays Summary (actually this is from yesterday)
Day 6/Off Day
Supplements
Noon
-AP
-2 DTH

4pm
-AP
-2 DTH

9pm
-AP
-2 DTH​

Workout
30 minutes cardio: Elliptical - hills​

Additional Notes:
still not 100% after being sick.

Chest and tri's are surprisingly tight from yesterdays workout.

Don't feel as sexually driven as usual. I don't think this could be from the Epi already but I'm really hoping the DTH starts kicking in soon.​

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have any poseidon? If so megadose it and you should be 110% in no time.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just reading up on poseidon and I don't see how it would benefit me here...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
loaded with vitamins. It helps big time when you are getting a cold. TRUST ME! Ive been using poseidon for almost 3 years now. Just a suggestion.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is def something I will consider...I'll be doing some more research on it.

I also ordered some Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 (promotion they were just offering)...I'm not sure if I'm going to try to integrate that into my cycle or save it for later. I've heard that the reservatrol can really help energize libido.

Last edited: