Xtreme Tren X and Winadrol Cycle - Length and Dosage?

chad2216

chad2216

Awards
I am thinking of starting a cycle of Xtreme Tren X and Winadrol (Orastan-A clone) in a couple of weeks. I'm looking for info as to if these two will stack well together. Also looking for info on dosage and cyle length. I'm also not quite sure if I need to use a PCT with these products. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
we're not here to spoon feed u, try the search button

chad2216

chad2216

Awards
Def. not looking for a spoon feeding. Save yourself the time of responding to my post if you don't have any info to share. This is the purpose and motto of this site to LEARN TEACH LEAD. Keep the quirky comments to yourself.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I have xtreme tren and was thinking of an Winadrol as a possible stack with it in the distant future.

I'm in the same boat as the cycle length, I was thinking 5 weeks(?)

As far as the PCT, mild ones have been used for each but with the stack, personally i'm thinking a lighter than usual dosed SERM, Torem or Nolva. The only time i've tried a progestin (like Xtreme tren) was trenadrol and I began to lactate a bit after 4 days into it. I bumped the P-5-P to 3 caps daily and it took care of it soon after. P-5-P is made by NOW foods and is B-6 with B-2 and magnesium, the B-6 helps control lactate so this is something to consider.

AS far as the comments are concerned, I haven't seen a log of this so not a bad question.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
As far as the dosages for Xtreme Tren and someone your size I wouldn't go lower than 90 mg daily.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Def. not looking for a spoon feeding. Save yourself the time of responding to my post if you don't have any info to share. This is the purpose and motto of this site to LEARN TEACH LEAD. Keep the quirky comments to yourself.

bro we're here to teach those who put their own time into some research, u could have easily found ur answers by searching.

mostlikely the "tren" will shut u down so a SERM in PCT is recommended.....you MIGHT be able to get by with Post Cycle support ...up to u

and as for dose i cant really tell u because i dont know which "tren" ur taking....theres Xtreme Tren and Tren-X, never heard of Xtreme Tren X...who makes it?

chad2216

chad2216

Awards
The Xtreme Tren X which I purchased is made by Tri City Chemicals it says on the bottle. There was a ton of positive feedback on the product and it was a top seller.

chad2216

chad2216

Awards
Started the cycle of Xtreme Tren and I'm going to add Winadrol in to the cycle next week. I know that it is unclear according to some whether to use a PCT after either of these products. I was thinking of using Inhibit-E and Clomed together for PCT. Please let me know thoughts as to whether these should cover my bases.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Started the cycle of Xtreme Tren and I'm going to add Winadrol in to the cycle next week. I know that it is unclear according to some whether to use a PCT after either of these products. I was thinking of using Inhibit-E and Clomed together for PCT. Please let me know thoughts as to whether these should cover my bases.
Just use the Clomid and drop the Inhibit-E. Some people taper their AI's up as the SERM is tapered down, but I think this can cause gyno rebound.

Clomid should be plenty for this cycle anyhow, did you decide on the cycle length and dosages?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just use the Clomid and drop the Inhibit-E. Some people taper their AI's up as the SERM is tapered down, but I think this can cause gyno rebound.

Clomid should be plenty for this cycle anyhow, did you decide on the cycle length and dosages?

i think hes talking about Kilo Sport's CLOMED.....not clomid

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
i think hes talking about Kilo Sport's CLOMED.....not clomid
ugh I hate it when companies promote like this. First Novedex, now Clomed. Kilo sports just went down a bit in my books.

If you don't plan on using a SERM, I don't know what to tell you man. I'm in the SERM camp only business, regardless of how mild the cycle is.

Post Cycle Support by anabolic innovations has gotten pretty good reviews as a SERM free PCT however, so to each his own.

chad2216

chad2216

Awards
As far as dosage is concerned with the Xtreme Tren, I am starting off at 90 mg / day and I am going to tier up to 150 mg / day. As far as length,that should take me to just under 6 weeks for the two bottles I purchased.

I read that Clomiphene citrate is a generic form of Clomid. Is there any downsides to using the generic or would that suffice for PCT. Where in my cycle generally would I start this and take for a dosage, as I am not too familiar with SERMs.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Clomiphene citrate = Clomid. I'm not familiar with Clomid as i've never used it. If you ran a search on it you would find a lot more info on it than I can tell you.

150 seems up there for the Xtreme tren seems up there.