Napalm + Clen

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
This is my first all out cut in over 6 years :eek: so if anyone has any advice on anything about cutting feel free to let me know. I used Naplam for about 2 weeks using 2 squirts a day so I had a little over half a bottle before I added the Clen. I have lost about 3-5 lbs in just 2 weeks of cutting. I added almost half a bottle of Clen to the Naplam.

Stats :
27 years old
5'11
195lbs.
About 15% body fat :sad:

Routine :
Lift weights 4 times a week for about a hour
Cardio 3 times a week for 20-30 minutes

Diet :
I eat 6-7 meals a day about 2,500-2,900 calories, no junk food or soda just a lot of water and milk with my protein shakes.
Heres a list of some of the things in my diet and usually one of the following for each meal not everything you see listed
Meal 1 - 2 egg white with a 50 grams of ON Whey
Meal 2 - Protein bar, cottage cheese, yogurt, peanut butter sandwich and fruits
Meal 3 - Tuna, chicken, lean deli meats with wheat bread and veggies
Meal 4 - 50 grams of ON Whey PWO with 2 scoops of Xtend
Meal 5 - Chicken, steak, pasta, veggies, chicken burrito with black beans and chile-tomato tortilla, lasagna, roast
Meal 6 - Fruit or veggies

Goal :
To lose as much body fat as possible while trying not to lose too much muscle. I dont know if this is possible but I would love to get to 12% bf.
:)

I started the Naplam/Clen yesterday so today is

Day 2

So far I have been sweating a lot more then usual, plus its almost 100 degrees so part of it could be due to the heat. Worked back, shoulders, tris for a little over an hour and then 20 minutes of cardio.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to you, man !

... however, I've got a couple pointers I'd recommend.

* I'd up the cardio to 6 days a week. I'm not sure what kind of cardio you're doing, but I assume 30 minutes isn't HIIT.. I'd advice cardio sessions being 40-60 minutes total.
* Skip the last meal with veggies/fruits, and instead have a casein or whey protein shake w/PB or a cup or two of cottage cheese (being this is the pre-bed meal)
* Make meal 5 a repeat of meal 3 or 4, making for a high protein meal, medium on the fat, and low on the carbs. (particularly if the meal is past 7PM in the evening) I see you endulge in pasta or rice in this meal, but to to refrain from too much carbs.. Period ! I'm especially saying it considering your non-abundant cardio training ..
* If possible, have an AM cardio session. I see you do cardio following your weight training sessions, but fact of the matter is, most people will NOT make this an 'all out' session (not saying it HAS to be), nor will they make it long enough of a session to 'matter much.' I strongly advice an AM cardio session, if you have the time of day.

Weight loss/Fat loss = Calories IN < Calories OUT

Looking forward to seeing how you'll do !

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud, Much appreciated!

I am actually getting in more cardio then I have listed but its not very hard. I work at a car dealership and am walking all over the place. I wish I had more time to goto the gym but some days I work from 9am-9pm and getting in 4 days to workout is tough. I will take your advice and up the cardio to 30-40 minutes and swap the meals. I used to always have cottage cheese before bed but thought it would be too late to eat if I am cutting. I will just make it a small serving.

BTW impressive avatar

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice log.

And after looking over the diet very quickly, I agree, I would change that last meal by at least adding some protein. Maybe add some veggies to meal 1, too.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud, Much appreciated!

I am actually getting in more cardio then I have listed but its not very hard. I work at a car dealership and am walking all over the place. I wish I had more time to goto the gym but some days I work from 9am-9pm and getting in 4 days to workout is tough. I will take your advice and up the cardio to 30-40 minutes and swap the meals. I used to always have cottage cheese before bed but thought it would be too late to eat if I am cutting. I will just make it a small serving.

BTW impressive avatar
Yeah, man, I didn't want to give you DO OR DIE Instructions as I sort of figured you were working full-time to begin with. It's a grueling schedule you've got there, so props to you for committing to a CUT while you're at it! You can make up for the somewhat limited cardio by perfecting your diet, so there are ways to work around it. Just be patient, don't lose your drive, and results will come!

I'll definitely keep up with your log. Looking forward to your results, so best of luck !

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Sorry guys been very busy with work and have only been doing 20-25 minutes of cardio along with walking ALL day at the dealership. I now weight 191 lbs. Pretty happy with the results so far!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I ordered some clen so I am interested in your results.

So you had about 80 ml of Naplam left and your added how much clen ? I was just going to add 30 ml of clen to my bottle and then top it up with more Napalm from another bottle. Should make it around 110-120 ml Napalm to 30 ml clen.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I added about 25ml of Clen, a little less then half. I had about 70-80ml of Napalm when I added the Clen and it came out perfect.

Good luck :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok your mixing yours a little stronger and it still comes out ok good to know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn my source fell through but found another, only this one says 1000 mg/ml that sounds pretty damn strong, I am guessing that I should not use 30 ml's maybe more like 15 or something what do you think, I am pretty ignorant about this.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I didnt feel much going on the first week except for sweating more then usual but now I dont sweat as much now. In a couple days I am going to stop using the Napalm/Clen and might get a Napalm bottle to use for the next 2 weeks since your supposed to cycle it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Just need to make sure its ok to go back on it for another 2 weeks.

You could start with 15ml but I would do at least 25ml.

Day 12

Weight is now 189lbs and I am not sweating as much so I will stop at the 2 week mark which is in 2 days then go back on in 2 weeks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the clen I ordered is 5 times the concentration that others are using, I just don't want to use too much.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I see what you mean

Day 19

Weight as of today is 188 lbs. :woohoo:
I am looking more leaner but just hoping I am not losing much muscle. After Day 14 I stopped using Clen/Napalm, will go back on in 2 weeks. I will continue cutting and try to get down to 185 before I start Clen/Napalm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are you seeing spot reduction still ? I haven't gotten my clen yet but using Napalm for the past 15 days I have seen some sport reduction. I am taking recreate so there is all over fat loss but seems to be a bit more in the application areas.

Another thing about recreate is I seem to loose only fat not a lot of shift on the scales at all.

Oh and a footmote the recommended dosing fror transdermal clen and Napalm is 5 to 6 mgs or 5000-6000 mcgs. So my conerntration is 1000 mcg per ml means that I should only but in 6 mls into my bottle of napalm. Your using 200 mcg ml so you could use up to 30 ml.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So lastnight I started my Napalm/Clen! I'm sure it ok, but is it suppose to be a very intense, numbing, buring sensation? I love the feeling of it! I just want to make sure it's normal, I'm sure it is..... I sit behind my desk and sweat my balls off...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn my order has not come through...then I did more research and seems that others are having problems with this company.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole order it seems that this company is not sending product but still taking orders. This is not Avant I am talking about by the way. I am *****ing about my additive source.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clen I edited my post.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Not really much spot reduction, more like overall less body fat. I must have lost an inch or more around my waist since I have to tighten my belt more.

mathis50262 - yes it burns at first but you get used to it. Towards the end of the second week I would barely feel it anymore.

Day 25

Weight is still 188 lbs. Haven't been doing as much cardio as I would like but right now I don't have a lot of time due to work. Still eating good but not able to drop any weight it seems. Three more days and its back on the Clen!!! Also plan on getting another bottle of napalm so I can use in between.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 41
Been so busy with work I haven't had a chance to update my log.

I am now down to 186lbs and on day 28 I started clen/napalm again. So I got another naplam to take for the next 2 weeks starting tomorrow. The effects are still pretty good but not as good as the first 2 weeks.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 44

Weight is now 185 lbs, thats exactly a loss of 10 lbs. I ended the clen/napalm yesterday and started napalm by itself. I think I might be able to get down to 180lbs pretty soon. Just hope most of it is fat and not too much muscle. If I can get to 180lbs soon I will end this log and start a H-drol/Prop cycle.
:woohoo: