Summer Cycle

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
So this is what I'm running so far and I'm sticking to it. The results thus far are spectacular. And I'm pissed that my last cycle didn't work out well at all considering that when I ended the cycle and my first two weeks into pct, I got extremely sick with a bad flu and lost all my appetite since I had stomache problems as a result too. That caused me to lose ALL my cycle gains. And I dropped literally from 188 lbs to 171 lbs. Some of it was fat loss though...but that's still quite horrible. The timing of me getting sick was the worst. My other cycles in the past, on average I kept about 50% of my gains which is very good in my case. Getting sick RIGHT after a cycle and losing all appetite and not going to gym cause of that can literally murder your cycle and take away all the gains made. Anyway, here is my summer recovery cycle to bounce back and harden up.

Week 1: Test enan 750 mgs, Dbol 50 mgs
Week 2: Test enan 750 mgs, Dbol 40 mgs, superdrol 10 mgs
Week 3: Test enan 750 mgs, Dbol 40 mgs, superdrol 10 mgs
Week 4: Test enan 750 mgs, superdrol 20 mgs

Week 5-8: Test prop 100 mgs eod, tren 300 mgs (100 mgs eod)

Week 9-12: Test prop 100 mgs eod

Week 13-17: Usual pct protocol

So far just ended week 2: up to 182 lbs from 171 lbs. And bf remains the same.

I'll reupdate at the end of week 4. = D

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Btw here is a video of my back at the end of my last cycle.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4SPxz1JckM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Here is a front shot of me about 3/4s the way into my last cycle at probably the most massive I've ever been. My cycle was pretty much just standard 500 mgs test enan and mass tabs kickstart and some winstrol towards the end.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QbuXk_bSS0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I managed to maintain quite a decent bodyfat of around 12-13% throughout the whole bulk and gain mostly quality muscle but also a crapload of water weight as I am very bloated in these videos.

Here is my best pic when I was 1 month into my cycle, which was about 3 weeks into the mass tabs which gave me super dry gains and I lowered bodyfat at the same time. Great product but discontinued since it was basically a combination of superdrol and halovar I think...something along those lines.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=1398803&ppuser=55331

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=1398823&ppuser=55331

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=1398813&ppuser=55331

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=1398783&ppuser=55331

My best strength stats on this previous winter cycle were:

Bench: 245 lbs x 4
Deadlift: 365 lbs x 4
Leg press: 800 lbs x 5
Bent over barbell rows: 245 lbs x 6
Shoulder dumbbell press: 85 lb dumbbells x 8
Bicep curls: 50 lb dumbbells x 6
Tricep extensions: never really tested due to painful joints.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?

How long have you been lifting?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Working out since 17 years old. Now I'm 22 years old on the verge of 23. Started my first cycle at 21 years old with superdrol. = )

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
No offense but you really look like you need to focus on your training and diet a bit more and give the drugs a rest. I personally never touched any kind of ph,ps, steroid until I had been training for 6 years naturally and weighed 220 lbs. Too many young guys these days hop on the drug bandwagon too early, and im not just saying age-wise. There is no way that your body was anywhere near its genetic potential before you started using. Just my two cents. Make sure you keep up the hard work and only use the drugs as an enhancement. Don't let them become a crutch.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea I probably did start too early. But my diet is definitely very spot on 95% of the time. Let me give you an example of what I'm taking in right now for this cycle.

For the first month, I want an initial blow up phase so I can regain what I lost from illness. So my carb intake remains around 300 and my protein intake from 300 grams to 350 grams per day. Fats around 50 grams.

Initially this is working out very very nicely as now I'm at 183 lbs from 171 lbs and I'm only into my third week. I know lots of this is water weight but still, I'm sure the diet is a big reason why I'm gaining so well right now.

My protein comes from two sources, both food and shakes. 50% from food, 50% from shakes. Foods are low in fat sources such as tuna, chicken breast, or lean ground beef. Stuff like that.

Carbs from grains and potatoes mostly. All boiled. I stick to garbanzos and yuca or potatoes.

Fats from olive oil, eggs, or some peanut butter or just the meat that I'm eating.

I take in 6 meals per day on average...sometimes 7 if I can. Mind you, I'm doing all this while taking full time classes at school and doing tons of homework and other school related stuff like production exercises at home.

My diet will completely change once this month is over and my initial blow up phase is done. I will switch over from dbol/test enan to test prop/tren around June 1st.

My diet will be about the same amount of protein, possibly more as I will try to take in 350 grams per day. My carbs will be cycled and I will be taking in 300 grams for the first 3 days of the week. 150 grams the next 2 days, then 100 grams the last 2 days of the week. My cardio will be in the morning on an empty stomache 6 days a week for 1 hour and weight training will be only at night. My weight training is kept short and intense. I'd say no more than 4 exercises for the bigger bodyparts and 2 exercises for the small. Negatives/drop sets every now and then. Typical HIT training just not as extreme as mentzer's training as I have a bit more volume.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Umm...I felt like taking tren ace a bit earlier. I want to know one thing though. Are tren ace shots supposed to hurt like a biatch!!!????

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
can you give a sample of what your training workouts look like ?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
OK here is an example routine for my back going into complete detail of a day that I will mostly focus on lower back. I try to split it like this. One week, primarily lower/middle back and some upper back. Then the next week, primarily upper back and middle back.

Example routine (with a typical 2 min rest in between sets):

Bent over barbell rows: 155 lbs x 10 (explosive pulls and 3 second negatives typically, with a very tight squeeze on my lats throughout the movement especially at the top of it), 185 lbs x 8, 225 lbs x 8 till failure.

Machine one armed rows: Per arm 90 lbs x 12, 135 lbs x 6 fail typically on 7 or 8

Deadlift: 225 lbs x 8 (no resting weight on ground ever, just slowly let the weight get close to floor then controlled yet explosive pull back up), 275 lbs x 6, 315 lbs x 6, 335 lbs x 6

Wide grip pullups: 12 reps or until failure then immediately to the machine wide grip pull downs to burn out and drop set from the bodyweight pullups.

Final one set burnout on the Cable pull downs.

That's my typical routine for back. And I never do more than once a week for each muscle. I keep the sessions very intense most of the time and for every 3 weeks of HIT I will take one week to go light at the gym and train just short of failure with higher repetitions now.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Since I got nothing better to do now at this time, I'm gonna post my routine from today. It almost made me puke so this should be an interesting post!

Seated side lateral raises (usual no momentum form especially since I'm seated):
-15 lbers x 18
*2 min rest
-30 lbers x 10
*2 min rest
-35 lbers x 7 failed on 8

Seated dumbbell shoulder press (3 second negatives, 1 second positives with no stop to rest at top):
-40 lbers x 15
*2 min rest
-65 lbers x 12
*2 min rest
-70 lbers x 10 (almost failed on 10)
*2 min rest
-60 lbers x 14 failed on 15 spotter helped me get the 15, immediately drop setted to 45 lbers x 3 failed miserably on 4.

8 min rest.

Seated rear delt machine: 50 lbs x 20
superset with
Standing side laterals: 15 lbers x 15

*4 min rest

Seated rear laterals: 90 lbs x 7 failed on 8
super set to
Standing side lateral raises: 15 lbers x 15

*8 min rest

Leg press w/right leg only (it's a bit smaller than my left so I only focused on this)
-90 lbs x 15 reps
*2 min rest
-180 lbs x 8 reps (super slow knee to chest!)
*3 min rest
-230 lbs x 7 reps failed on 8

Bodyweight squats: 30 reps
*2 min rest
Squats with forty five lb plate in hands: 20 reps
*1 min rest
*1 min rest
****totally huffing and puffing ready to pass out at this point!****

Barbell squats (close stance feet 10 inches apart, slow reps as usual):
-135 lbs x 8
*3 min rest
-225 lbs x 8
*4 min rest
-275 lbs x 7 failed on 8 with spotter's help for 8th rep

Since my chest is lagging a bit I decided to do a free motion exercise for my chest. Just something to get the blood flowing.

Chest free motion flyes: 50 lbs x 15, 60 lbs x 12, 70 lbs x 12, 80 lbs x 6 failed on 7
(very slow positives AND negatives with rest pause midway through for a few reps....very painful burn!)

End workout with stretching.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
bump. Playa, you ain't updating this often enough.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Not being funny but I look better than you and I'm the laziest cnut there is, too lazy to train and eat enough for bulking and far too lazy to juice. The fact you're doing 750mg of Testosterone without you even being able to maintain 188lb (supposedly due to test flu) should send alarm bells ringing...

Also, what's the thinking behind mixing Test and orals and then dropping orals for Tren? Moreover, what's the thinking behind jumping onto Tren at all for this. If you are prone to getting sick then Tren is just going to make matters worse...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 28
Alchemist11 Anabolics 202