losing weight on Hdrol?

donkeykong

Awards
I'm on day 11 of my Hdrol cycle currently taking 50mgs a day. Previous to this cycle I have been on a 40-40-20 diet and have been maint. at 2400 kcal. Within the first week I gained 2 pounds probably due to upping my protien intake by another 40g just to achieve a 1.5g protien perpound potien ratio. Then this week I actually lost 4 pounds within two days but nothing in my diet has changed. I am going fo a recomp so are there any ideas on what might be going on. I have even cut out cardio for the last week so its really strange I'm losing weight for me.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
up your calorie intake.... LOTS. 2400 is next to nothing.

Start with another meal or two, Simple stuff like 6 oz of chicken and half cup of brown rice or a medium sweet potatoe.

donkeykong

Awards
Thanks. My stats are 5'11" 25yrs 180lb before cycle started/178lbs currently. 2400kclas was my maint. for months with no change in weight. So should I up my cals all the way around including more carbs and more fats to say around 3000.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you dont up your cals when you take steroids you will lose weight. The good thing is, most of that weight will be fat, not muscle.

donkeykong

Awards
I did up my kcals by roughly 300kcals mostly protien. I guess its time to add in some more huh?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Is your strength up or down?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Take advantage of being ON cycle and up them as much as you can handle. You will reap the benefits

donkeykong

Awards
I just upped everything currently taking in 3000kcals 47p/35c/18f. Ausstralian: My strength is up and every week I have gone up on all lifts except biceps(lagging body part now doing two times weekly).

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
good stuff man, good luck

if anything, up the fat a bit. get some good old natural peanut butter.