stronger than jw but needs no serm??

trainer

Awards
hey guys im looking to run a 4 week cycle of something that is stronger than jw but does not need a serm for pct, i have 1 bottle of drive and 1 bottle of rpm, which i could use with or after. im looking at something to give my clean bulk a last kick in this last month before i start a cut for august time. so what im looking for

-stronger than jungle warfare
-no need for pharma meds/serms for pct
-good lean dry gains
-looking for maybee 7-10 lbs

any one meet te task with options lol??

i was tinking of hyperdrolx2?? opinions?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You could try a low dose Epistane run, say 3 weeks @ 20mg, and run post cycle support + drive for PCT.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered running a pulse cycle of epi?

Also check out Primordial Performance and possibly look into dermacrine and sustain.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
You could try a low dose Epistane run, say 3 weeks @ 20mg, and run post cycle support + drive for PCT.
This would be a solid plan. I just finished up an Epi cycle using much higher dosages than this with only PCS and DHEA as my PCT and had great results.

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
This would be a solid plan. I just finished up an Epi cycle using much higher dosages than this with only PCS and DHEA as my PCT and had great results.
How much DHEA did you run? I am about to finish an Epi run and I am running 3 weeks of Torem along with PCS and Retain2 (starting day 15). I have been thinking about adding some DHEA in also.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

what dose DHEA?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyperdrol is my favorite AX product. I love the gains I make with it. Usually take during PCT, and end up not only keeping my gains, but continuing to make them.

An Epi pulse is another option. A lot of folks have done with PCS on off days.

One protocol I've put a few people on was to take Hyperdrol while pulsing Epistane or Superdrol. I've helped a few people from another forum do this, and they had such great results (usually 5-10lbs gross) that they came back and had me help them out again.

trainer

Awards
hey guys thanks for all the replies, first off i cant seem to find anywhere in uk to buy the epi/pcs. also i have een reading a bit about epi ad cant seem to get what id be doing with it when saying pulse it with the drive and pcs/

also i possably have a slight bit of gyno left over from puberty, would this be affected?

if i took it for 3 weeks what sort of gains are reasonable in that time period? thanks T

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I always end a PCT with a nice 4 week run of hyperdrol @ 3-4 caps per day. keeps any gyno away and builds muscle

trainer

Awards
i have been reading about and seems alot of people ave got gyno from a epi cycle and this worries me as i seem to already have some from puberty.

what type of gains do people look at from just a 4 week cycle of hyperdrol and then i could end it with the bottle of drive and rpm i have?

sorry if i seem a worrier im just a total panic over the gyno thing lol

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
i have been reading about and seems alot of people ave got gyno from a epi cycle and this worries me as i seem to already have some from puberty.

what type of gains do people look at from just a 4 week cycle of hyperdrol and then i could end it with the bottle of drive and rpm i have?

sorry if i seem a worrier im just a total panic over the gyno thing lol
I was under the impression that Epi/Havoc could actually be used to help get rid of gyno. Dr. D had a lot to say about it in his " How to pulse orals" log. Check that out if u get a chance. I believe he wrote a protocal for a full-on gyno assault using Epistane. Just a thought.

trainer

Awards
if i took epi , would i take the 20mg ed or eod or just training days?

trainer

Awards
cheers rhodsman, i have also been searching about and found this

http://www.cheapuksupplements.com/shop/product.php/587/epistane

seems to say the same thing.

im still bit confused at what ad when the 20mg would be taken. i have read just on the lifting days so that would be mon, wed, fri = 60mg per week for 3 weeks

or is it 20mg per day for 3 weeks and then when my last dose is done start the drive and pcs

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
cheers rhodsman, i have also been searching about and found this

http://www.cheapuksupplements.com/shop/product.php/587/epistane

seems to say the same thing.

im still bit confused at what ad when the 20mg would be taken. i have read just on the lifting days so that would be mon, wed, fri = 60mg per week for 3 weeks

or is it 20mg per day for 3 weeks and then when my last dose is done start the drive and pcs
It depends on what your goals are. I went back and looked so I wouldn't give you bad advice. Dr.D says for gyno reduction "30mg daily for not less than a month is the optimal protocol it seems for fastest reduction." If u just want to pulse it you will need someone else to chime in, as Im not a fan of pulsing. Hope this helps somewhat!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
If Havoc is run for 20-30mg/day for 30-45 days (30 days if ran at 30mg, 45 days if ran at 20mg), does it need any PCT? Would the old JW be enough to use as PCT?

trainer

Awards
ey people well i ave been having a look into epi and it looks good now before i purcase the epi and pcs (i already have the drive) i need to sort my cycle out. how is this

20mg epi ed

for 21 days

then on day 22 start 4 drive per day + (unsure on pcs)

untill finished

trainer

Awards
ok after reading that i have decided to do 3 weeks as such,

day 1 - 10mg epi
day2-21 -20mg epi

im stil confused on the post cycle support, when and how much.

the drive i was going to run 4 per day from day 22 for 2 weeks along side rpm at 4 perday for 2 weeks

so just te pcs i need help on

hanks guys T

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
ok after reading that i have decided to do 3 weeks as such,

day 1 - 10mg epi
day2-21 -20mg epi

im stil confused on the post cycle support, when and how much.

the drive i was going to run 4 per day from day 22 for 2 weeks along side rpm at 4 perday for 2 weeks

so just te pcs i need help on

hanks guys T
Just use the PCS as directed on the bottle... 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night.

trainer

Awards
cheers dude, would i stert the pcs after the epi cycle? with the drive.

T

trainer

Awards
anyone help? im looking to buy them asap but cant find it anywere in uk sre the links shown the same thing? thanks

trainer

Awards
anyone? please guys i really wanna get a start but need to find it , are these the same product under diff name