1st cycle H-drol - critique please

arch1tect

Awards
Well it's finally time for me to start, although mild. I've been lurking/researching here for over a year. I finally signed up and researched more so I hope I have it all down. My goal is to recomp and I have my calories in check at 3000 a day, I track them extremely well so I can make small adjustments as needed easily.

I've decided to start with a with H-drol as my first cycle and I've been slowly getting all my supps together. Right now I have most of my stuff needed for cycle support, but I'm in the process of rounding out my PCT so this is where I need the most suggestions. So far the only thing I have for PCT is the Torem and Cycle support. I'm going to finish my supps this week with the PCS and the Lean Extreme. As for my dosing I'm totally open to other suggestions as well.

Stats:
weight: 230
height: 6'2
4 years training.

Pre-cycle(currently)
2 x a day Cycle Support
Multi
Fish Oil

Cycle - (starts May 4th)
H-drol 50mg x a day weeks 1 and 2
H-drol 75mg x a day weeks 3 and 4
Possible week 5 @ 75 or 100
2 x a day Cycle Support
Multi
Fish Oil

PCT
Torem 120mg x 3 days
Torem 90mg x 5 days
Torem 60mg x 6 days
Torem 30mg x 7 days
2 x a day Cycle Support
2 x a day Post Cycle Support
3 x a day Lean Extreme
Multi
Fish Oil

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
damn ure huge alreadyy lol
good luck on your cycle, ive never done h-drol ..so ill follow it up and see how it goes for u .. as for PCT, every thing looks good .. id get my hands on 6-Xo or novedexXT ..but wait for other to repost, im not to knowledgable and still learning .. and good to see you use cycle support ..will def. help you out and make PCT easier

arch1tect

Awards
damn ure huge alreadyy lol
good luck on your cycle, ive never done h-drol ..so ill follow it up and see how it goes for u .. as for PCT, every thing looks good .. id get my hands on 6-Xo or novedexXT ..but wait for other to repost, im not to knowledgable and still learning .. and good to see you use cycle support ..will def. help you out and make PCT easier
Thanks psycho, I will be updating this as best I can. I will also wait for others to chime in about the 6-Xo or XT but from what I read it's not needed.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
The cycle looks fine. What is your bf%?

I'm 180 lbs at around 10 or 11% bf. When I ran H-drol at 50 mgs/day I was great, but bumping it up to 75 made me feel the sides a lot more. Since you're considerably larger than me I think it'll be okay though.

arch1tect

Awards
The cycle looks fine. What is your bf%?

I'm 180 lbs at around 10 or 11% bf. When I ran H-drol at 50 mgs/day I was great, but bumping it up to 75 made me feel the sides a lot more. Since you're considerably larger than me I think it'll be okay though.
I'm pretty high...about 18 to 20%. I'm hopefully shooting for 12-15% but we'll see.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
oh and is this hdrol from fastaction or CEL ?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I would run the cycle for 6 weeks total.
The last two weeks at 100mg.

At your size that would work well. Make sure you get lots of clean carbs like oats and brown rice.

I ran a 7 week cycle last spring of H-drol/Havoc and loved it. Got my bloodwork done in October and the doctor said "If only every person I see had your numbers."

FO REALS!