mcneils haladrol AND MMv222 STACK WITH PARAVOL

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey guys i am about to start halodrol with mmv2 for roughly 3 to 4 weeks. I have been lifting for 4 years seriously and as of right now i weigh 185.

STATS and goals

weight : 183
height: 6'

weight goal- 190-195 lean

Also i will be running PARAVOL during the 3rd week to try to keep my libido up and if anyone has had success with this please let me know.

Dosing for JUICED [halodrol clone] AND MMV2

will take 4 mmv2 before workouts
4 on off days spread out

JUICED [HALODROL CLONE]
1 pill a day for 4 weeks

If anybody has ideads on the halodrol dosing please chime in and i am starting this cycle on saturday

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
for my workout routine it will be like this
monday: chest triceps
tues:back biceps abs
wed:legs shoulders forearms
thursday or friday : chest triceps
saturday:back biceps abs
sun:legs shoulders forearms

as for diet i will be trying to eat as much possible
around 300-350 protein 400 carbs

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
this is by CTD labs correct? ALSO...i would move this into the steroid section. your probably more likely to get responses.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
this is by CTD labs correct? ALSO...i would move this into the steroid section. your probably more likely to get responses.
yes it is but actually i have switched my cycle in that i will take juiced [HALODROL CLONE] instead of supervol because of potential sides.

Will take juiced for 4 weeks and 1 pill a day [50 mg] any thoughts on the dosage?????????

For pct i will use Paravol Feugreek and formadrol extreme

Here is what my diet will be like [give or take a few]

Typical
3 whole eggs bowl cereal milk 1 banana protein
carbs 60 70
Pre workout 40 10
Protein shake almonds peanut butter

Pwo
Protein shake 1 banana cup of juice 40 80

Chicken brown rice yogurt 50 80

2 peanut butter and jelly on whole grain bread 30 40

Chicken potatoes broccoli 50 60

Protein shake 2 tblsp peanut butter 30 10

protein Total: carbs
300 350

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
anybody know how i can change the name of my log so it can say halodrol instead of supervol:nutkick:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats by geared up nutrition. i have heard of it. good luck with that i would say follow the directions on the bottle probably. i havent ever really heard of any logs on it. good luck though.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
thats by geared up nutrition. i have heard of it. good luck with that i would say follow the directions on the bottle probably. i havent ever really heard of any logs on it. good luck though.
yea man i decided to go with juiced because of the less sides and only want to really put on about 8-10 pounds and the mmv2 should be a great pre workout. My only question is everybody is sayin use the mmv2 before workout and you are suppose to take the halodrol before workout to so im wondering if that is fine to take both at the same time??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id space the dosage of MMV2 out on workout days, 1 in the am 3 before you workout, 2 in the am 2 before ur workout something like that.

Also on the halodrol it doesnt really matter when you take it, you could take it before your workout as well if you wanted, make it easier.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Id space the dosage of MMV2 out on workout days, 1 in the am 3 before you workout, 2 in the am 2 before ur workout something like that.

Also on the halodrol it doesnt really matter when you take it, you could take it before your workout as well if you wanted, make it easier.
thanks man i was just making sure everything is alright with that.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
come on now guys help a brother out anyone know how to change the name of my log

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
recently i have heard of people taking halodrol for working up to 100 mg for 6 weeks. THis seems interesting because even thou i know most people take 50 mg they are saying that no sides are there and are gaining around 15 lbm with no sides.

anybody with experience

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
recently i have heard of people taking halodrol for working up to 100 mg for 6 weeks. THis seems interesting because even thou i know most people take 50 mg they are saying that no sides are there and are gaining around 15 lbm with no sides.

anybody with experience
I think you are better off starting the halodrol @50 mg. per day for the first 2 weeks to see how you react to it. If it doesn't seem to have any negative sides at that point, I'd bump it on up. I'm betting you can't bump it up to 75 mg. though can you?:think: They're 50 mg. capsules correct? You'd have to jump to 100 mg. and that's pretty hefty. If you decide to bump it up to this amount, I'd wait and do it for the last week only. Then you'll know for your next cycle how you tolerate it. I hope this helps you bro. Any questions at all, feel free to ask man. Good luck and I'm subbed all the way on this thing brosinski!! :head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
yea i cant really do 75 mg with the 50 mg ha I believe i will start off at 50 mg and see how it feels from there. I think you are on to something thunderGOD :djparty:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sure you can. just break the caps and take 3/4 of it. then put it into new caps. then you will have 50 mg, 75 mg, and 100 mg

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
sure you can. just break the caps and take 3/4 of it. then put it into new caps. then you will have 50 mg, 75 mg, and 100 mg
im going to be honest with ya i would love to do that but i think my stupid ass would mess that up somehow:rofl:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to be honest with ya i would love to do that but i think my stupid ass would mess that up somehow:rofl:
I wouldn't try it either. It's hard to "eyeball" measure something like that. I tell you what you could do to start incorperating the 100 mg. dose. You could start by taking 100 mg. one day, and then 50 mg. the next day. Rotate back and forth everyother day until you adjust. Then go for the 100 mg. everyday if you'd like. This should work.:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
heres how im going to roll this with the help of thudergod.

HALODROL
week 1
switching between 50mg to 100mg
week 2-5
should be 100 as long as im feeling fine

mmv2
1 in the moring

3 before workout

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
im really interested in seeing how the longer higher dosed halodrol will do because i believe the overall opinion is it takes 3 weeks for it to kick in anyway.:hot:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you started this cycle yet? Keep me informed bro! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey guys i had to move my cycle back to sunday this week cuz of family and everything i dont want to start it untill im devoted to that.

just 3 eggs whole grain efa cereal and yogurt so im feeling pretty nice right now:rofl:

bout to hit it alittle back/triceps workout ill post when i come back

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey guys got my pct in check and will be taking
will be taking paravol between halo and pct [heard good things about it]

formadrol
week 1 4 caps
week 2 3 caps
week 3 3 caps
week 4 2 caps

fenurgreek
3 caps for 4 weeks

dhea
100 mg for weeks

i know i should get some bashing about not having a serm but im going to try the formadrol and have some nolva on hand

i have heard some great things about dhea and how it elevates your mood and with the fenugreek and dhea hopefully my libido will stay strong.

anybody had sucess with these
????

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys got my pct in check and will be taking
will be taking paravol between halo and pct [heard good things about it]

formadrol
week 1 4 caps
week 2 3 caps
week 3 3 caps
week 4 2 caps

fenurgreek
3 caps for 4 weeks

dhea
100 mg for weeks

i know i should get some bashing about not having a serm but im going to try the formadrol and have some nolva on hand

i have heard some great things about dhea and how it elevates your mood and with the fenugreek and dhea hopefully my libido will stay strong.

anybody had sucess with these
????
Actually, I use testofen powder which is Fenusides 50% extract from Fenugreek. I take 1,200 mg. per day during my PCT. Also during my 3 weeks of PCT, I'll start week 1 with 200 mg. of DHEA. Then I'll lower it to 100 mg. for week 2. And then a final drop to 50 mg. for week 3. I believe fenugreek and DHEA have a great synergy between them. And for the future, grab yourself a SERM just to always have on hand. It is better to have a SERM and not need it, than to need it, and not have it!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Actually, I use testofen powder which is Fenusides 50% extract from Fenugreek. I take 1,200 mg. per day during my PCT. Also during my 3 weeks of PCT, I'll start week 1 with 200 mg. of DHEA. Then I'll lower it to 100 mg. for week 2. And then a final drop to 50 mg. for week 3. I believe fenugreek and DHEA have a great synergy between them. And for the future, grab yourself a SERM just to always have on hand. It is better to have a SERM and not need it, than to need it, and not have it!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
THundergod my mistake i have nolva on hand just want to see how the formadrol will do by itself and we shall go from there. ALso great vocab including synergy!!!!:rofl:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys its been a while and I am starting this mmv2 and halo stack tmrw.:dance:
CHEST AND TRICEPSSSS ARGGGG

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys its been a while and I am starting this mmv2 and halo stack tmrw.:dance:
CHEST AND TRICEPSSSS ARGGGG
Should be nice lean gains for you man! Have a great cycle bro!:cheers: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Should be nice lean gains for you man! Have a great cycle bro!:cheers: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I know for a fact this is placebo lol but i have this tingly sensation in my body i have not felt before lol

about to take 3 more of mmv2 and 1 of halo before my workout with alittle bit of almonds and peanut butter:afro:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys just finished my chest/tris

weight:181 dont know where that came from

bb bench press

d.b incline bench

fec flye

TRICEPS
skullcrushers

seated dip

one arm pushdown

This is only the first day and as expected did not feel much.

strength: same
agression:same
libido: same
side effects: none
weight: 181

later on i will do some abs and will post my diet later
trmw will be back bi's and i will for sure SFW -smash f%%% weight

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
question how does fenugreek do on cycle as i already have it for pct but i wouldnt mind adding it in right now to keep libido strong

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
question how does fenugreek do on cycle as i already have it for pct but i wouldnt mind adding it in right now to keep libido strong
Save the fenugreek until your PCT. You shouldn't need it at all on this cycle. Hell, the MMV2 should be made for libido. Mine was sky-high while on that shizz!! You'll need the fenugreek to get you back up and running during PCT. You've got your bases covered. Now just stick to the plan and grow!:head:!THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
:dance: well hey guys the first positive that i can say about mmv2 i believe im walking around with a half chub all day:afro:

back and bi's today

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys pretty good workout today of BACK AND BI"S

[DAY 2]
b.b curl
4x 12

b.b row
4x8

seated curl
4x15

triangle pullups
4x12

d.b preacher curl
3x10

seated row
3x15

pretty good workout as i said and the LIBIDO IS UPPPPPP!!!

strength: same
agression: same [ my gf did piss the %%%% out of me thou]
libido- lot of half chubs:toofunny:
side effects- none

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well alright then. You're off and running now bro!:woohoo: You're gonna have a ball on this cycle. Should yeild you some very clean gains with little or no sides. PCT will be a breeze also. I'm gonna go get some of my broskis to come over here for support man. Have a great cycle!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Well alright then. You're off and running now bro!:woohoo: You're gonna have a ball on this cycle. Should yeild you some very clean gains with little or no sides. PCT will be a breeze also. I'm gonna go get some of my broskis to come over here for support man. Have a great cycle!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
thundergod thanks for all the support you have given me and the rest of the people here man. I know i have been saying this a lot but this libido is crazy and im just on day 2. I mean i just thought it was a milf display at my gym today and i was caught looking sometimes haha

its all good:chick:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys here was my diet today and again i want to gain about 8 lean paunds out of this cycle.

morning

3 whole eggs 2 slices whole wheat bread 1 cup fat free yogurt

2 peanut butter and jelly 4 slices whole wheat bread

6 inch roast beef almonds 1 orange

preworkout-
2tblsp peanut butter
protein shake

post-
glass of orange juice 1 banana
protein shake

dinner
grilled chicken sandwich
brown rice

1 grilled chicken

before bed
muscle milk

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys just finished my legs shoulders workout

[DAY 3]
squat
5 sets of 8-12

leg press
5 sets of 12-15

shoulder press
2 warm ups of 15 reps
4 working sets of 8-12

upright row
4 sets of 6-8

shoulder raise
4 stes of 8-12

was a pretty good workout guys and the boys were working good with the girl:dance: I am looking pretty lean right now and feeling pretty good overall.

strength- same
agression- same
libido- up
side effects- none
weight 181 [same]

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Save the fenugreek until your PCT. You shouldn't need it at all on this cycle. Hell, the MMV2 should be made for libido. Mine was sky-high while on that shizz!! You'll need the fenugreek to get you back up and running during PCT. You've got your bases covered. Now just stick to the plan and grow!:head:!THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
agreed. only use the fenu in PCT. also, this is just my opinion, but dhea is not needed in your PCT. i'd only use it during a very suppressive cycle or ON cycle to help with lethargy. i hate the stuff, but that's just me. others like TG love it. it gives m the worst acne ever on my chest, back, traps, and face. it alo converts to a VERY low amount of testosterone. the dht that it turns into DOES help libido though. just my .02. although you may not want to use a SERM i'd seriously suggest at LEAST getting POST Cycle Support. it has trans-resveratrol(natty SERM) and it'll also help your libido after the cycle is over. an AI and fenugreek alone, will not be enough for you if this is your first cycle, and you are going up to 100mg of the halodrol. your body WILL be suppressed and you WILL need to recover and get your HPTA up and running again.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
agreed. only use the fenu in PCT. also, this is just my opinion, but dhea is not needed in your PCT. i'd only use it during a very suppressive cycle or ON cycle to help with lethargy. i hate the stuff, but that's just me. others like TG love it. it gives m the worst acne ever on my chest, back, traps, and face. it alo converts to a VERY low amount of testosterone. the dht that it turns into DOES help libido though. just my .02. although you may not want to use a SERM i'd seriously suggest at LEAST getting POST Cycle Support. it has trans-resveratrol(natty SERM) and it'll also help your libido after the cycle is over. an AI and fenugreek alone, will not be enough for you if this is your first cycle, and you are going up to 100mg of the halodrol. your body WILL be suppressed and you WILL need to recover and get your HPTA up and running again.

bassgod thank you very much for putting your insight in here man and i have been looking up a lot about dhea in pct. I have 6 oxo extreme with a natty serm in it and that could very well be my pct so i do believe you are correct

thanks man:woohoo:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
bassgod thank you very much for putting your insight in here man and i have been looking up a lot about dhea in pct. I have 6 oxo extreme with a natty serm in it and that could very well be my pct so i do believe you are correct

thanks man:woohoo:
no problem bro, i'll be following along from here on out :head: others should show up too, i let 'em know about it. here at AM our motto is LEARN TEACH LEAD. we all look to each other for answers for MANY different things. we're all bro's here. so ANY questions at all, just ask away and we will be more than happy to assist you. yea using the 6-OXO Extreme and Formadrol should be a decent OTC PCT. it's good that you have nolva just in case. just be sure that once you hit the beginning of wee 3, taper you dose of the formadrol back down for the last 2 weeks of PCT. you don't want an estrogen rebound :nono:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bass where have you broughteth me toeth???
Mr.Mcneil get a serm if you want or don't I don't honestly care but........,but I will say this: I just cut a epi cycle short because I got some badass flare up and it was my FIRST cycle (more or less) so trust me it sure was nice having that nolva setting there right next to me. Originally I wasn't even going to use it unless something like this happened so........just a heads up, better safe than sorry and wearin a bra ya know?:sad:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What!! I see you already have da nolva......? I'm to elevated for this sht! Yea what bass said dude, this is the place to ask questions man so hit us up if you need any help bro. I'm out lol........FTW

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Bass where have you broughteth me toeth???
Mr.Mcneil get a serm if you want or don't I don't honestly care but........,but I will say this: I just cut a epi cycle short because I got some badass flare up and it was my FIRST cycle (more or less) so trust me it sure was nice having that nolva setting there right next to me. Originally I wasn't even going to use it unless something like this happened so........just a heads up, better safe than sorry and wearin a bra ya know?:sad:
O yea man i completely understand and thanks for the advice hope that epi cycle worked out for you. Thundergod has been a great guy to go to so i appreciate you guys coming along for the ride!!!!

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
What!! I see you already have da nolva......? I'm to elevated for this sht! Yea what bass said dude, this is the place to ask questions man so hit us up if you need any help bro. I'm out lol........FTW
no problem all in fun

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
thanks man i have to say you have a quality log going on with the mmv2 and glad its working out for you bro!!1

if i am feeling good chest triceps tmrw if not ill do a forearms abs workout to keep it simple