WATCH ME GROW....or die trying

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just prepping the thread and getting all my pictures and stats organized... The actual cycle will start Monday april 21st.

I will be including pics of the supplements, caloric intake and ratio of protein/carbs/fat (updated daily), measurements.

What else do you guys want to see?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
The bare bones of the cycle are as follows

trn-x, hemadrol (only 20 servings) and on cycle 2 hardcore.

On top of that e-form will be taken to attempt at preventing the horrible horrible gyno from occuring.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you gyno prone?

maybe we will see boobs in this thread. hehe.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy

Post cycle therapy is going to be primordial forces line up. This will also be teamed with Nolvadex xt by gaspari * (for fun and ease of typing, I will simply call that product NOLVA ;) ) I wont be posting a picture of that one.

Attachments

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Never had gyno, nor do I ever want to. I Will be takign all the percautions possible to prevent this. BUt who knows, you guys might get lucky and see some man boobs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you got a solid cycle/post cycle lined up. good luck

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks metroba. I have done a few before. but this time I figured I'd go all out. The final goal is to be 100% done the cycle and pct by the end of june ( for an early july trip home )

The only thing I am waiting for is my cycle support by anabolic extreme. As soon as that arrives.. the fun begins.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks metroba. I have done a few before. but this time I figured I'd go all out. The final goal is to be 100% done the cycle and pct by the end of june ( for an early july trip home )

The only thing I am waiting for is my cycle support by anabolic extreme. As soon as that arrives.. the fun begins.
You mean Anabolic Innovations. Look forward to this.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
yessir I do.. just further proof that I 'haven't received it yet. lol

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
PIcs PIcs PIcs

My biggest pet peeeeeve by far is looking at these logs and seeing all these stats and numbers... (no pics) I don't believe it unless I "see" it.

The best way to see progress is through looking in the mirror. I figured the least I could do is show you guys what I look like today... Precycle

Attachments

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
lookin good gib.
great starting point for a cycle!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin lean brother!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck!

MB

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
What're your dosages going to look like? What is trn-x? Is it a methoxy-trn clone?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
On cycle 2 hardcore :I taken in the morning
Tnr-x: Taken 1 in the morning, one at mid-day lunch, and one in the evening
HEmadrol: will start 5 days in at 1 in the morning, and will stop at 5 days before post cycle.
RECENTLY DECIDED TO ADD
Jungle warfare: Taken at the same time as the 3 trn-x's

EDIT:

I didn't really answer your question, the trn-x is estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione 30mg

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
201 lbs

Workout: Great workout, obviously no drastic changes yet in strength. Chest day

Libido: Still here and still working. It's always been relatively high.

Food: Calorie consumption for the day will total between 5800 and 6000kcal. My ratio's will always be posted in the order of protein carbs fat. For today that is 40/37/22

Other Supplements: I always take my CLA in the morning, vitamin c morning and night, calcium and b6 mid-day. I am waiting for my order of cycle support to arrive, hopefully today (it will be tossed in to the mix). And my glutamine is taken pre-post workout with my shake (I am ashamed to say it's from walmart, bodyfortress)

The stack:

I took 1 trn-x, 1 jungle warfare, 1 on cycle 2 hardcore first thing in the morning. Pre-workout.

I sprayed e-form (burns my fvcking eyes!) on chest after workout (post-shower) 5 squirts. No redness or tingling experienced.

At noon I will take a jungle warfare and trn-x

At supper I will also take a jungle warfare and trn-x

Pre-bed I will spray e-form again. I am not sure this will be a nightly occurence due to the smell and the fact that I don't shower before I hit the sack. I will try my best to apply twice a day, and will let you know if I cheat.

Narrative: Aside from what I have already mentionned I don;t have much to say. I am eager to get my order from nutraplanet as it not only has my cycle support, but I am almost out of protein as well. My measurements will be posted asap, either tonight or tommorow morning, I just have to find a tape measure.

Things you might need to know: I wake up extremely sarcastic... if I offend you, stay off the log please. I will update monday-friday, and do my best to check on the weekends, however you wont get a full narrative like today (that will be filled in on the following day)

WHy I am doing this: Why not! I would eventually like to get my hands on some supplements and test them for different companys, but I have to PROVE my LOGGING abilities first.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
199.6 lbs(time to up the calories)

Workout:
It was back day and I had a really hard time feeling anything when I went heavy in the 8-12 rep range... It was pretty frustrating. I decided to drop the weight and half way through and upped the reps to around 18-20. I had a great pump but left with a kink in my neck.

Libido: Not a damn thing changed... Still being releived daily.

Other supplements: Same as yesterday, cla morning, vitamin c morn and night. Calcium and b6 midday. I just yesterday realised that my order from NP was on hold.. (the order I was charged for and placed a week ago) I was pretty upset as I was the one who contacted them asking for it. Regardless the cycle support will be coming by thursday from bb.com and I also bought some CMI BIG. Until then I will be takign uniliver 2*3 a day.

THe stack: MOrning I took 1 on cycle 2 hardcore with trn-x and jungle warfare.

10:30 I sprayed 5 quirts of e-form all over my chest

noonish I took trn-x and jungle warfare

6ish I will take 1 trn-x and jungle warfare again

10:30 at night I apply 4 squirts of eform of the inner thigh.

Food: I donlt work tonight so I will be able to get my calorie sonsumption closer to 7200kcal at 43/35/22. I will be damn suprised if I lose weight again (and pretty pissed too!)

I will update tommorow. and I am still loooking for the measuring tape.... (I am just really lazy in all honesty)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
notice anything at all from the eform other than burning eyes? :D

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Honestly no, I haven;t noticed anything from the eform. My chest got a little warm, and whne I applied to my thighs it turned red (I assumed from rubbing it in)

I am kinda placing it under the category of "I would only notice anything if I was not using it." And thats fine by me

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
202.6 lbs

workout: BI-s and tri's today, awesome pump! Gotta love it

libido: Nothing changed up or down, and still same size and function

other supplemets:

morning = cla, vitamin c, scoop of cycle support (finally arrived, and honestly, why give somehting like that a flavor? does it really taste like peanutbutter to you guys?).
noon = b6 and calcium
pre-bed = CMI BIG (woot woot, I love this stuff, knocks me out cold!) vitamin c, scoop of cycle support

the stack:
morning = trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare
10:30 = 5 sprays of e-form on chest
noonish = trn-x and jungle warfare
night (10:30) = 4 sprays on thigh of e-form

food: I work tonight so I will be restricted to 6000 kcal at 40/35/25

measurements: all measurements are taken soft (not flexed or pumped)
Biceps = 16"
forearms = 13"
belt line (around the hips) = 36"
thigh = 24 1/4"
ankle = 15 3/4"
chest (just above the nipple line) = 43 1/2"
upper torso around shoulders = 50"

I am hoping to hit 17" on the biceps, anything more would be spectacular.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you add anything to big or just drink it while holding your nose?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
why? you dont like the taste of fulvic acid!!

lol, my pre bed shake is horrible, i mix 2 scoops of whey with big, cycle support and some milk. I get it down it 3 seconds flat, and chase with a bottle of water then polish my k9's and tongue right away.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
big seems to work but tastes like a combination of sawdust and ass. I'm not sure why they label it fruit punch

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
oh I got grape this time!! woot woot

THey do have them in pill form now aswell. not to sure how they will work but I was going to give them a shot after this tub is empty

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Workout: It will be a leg day however I haven't hit up the gym yet.. I plan on going around 6pm (home in time for grey's anatomy [no I am not gay]) This is also why I didn't post my weight, by the time I get to the gym I will have eaten a couple pounds of food and still have it inside me. I would prefer to keep it the same in order to not SKEW my results. I usually step on the scale in my shorts before my workout at around 8 in the morning, and that is what I will do tommorow. Until then, I plan to squat till I drop!!

Libido: Very High, and very annoying, especially at work! but I guess I should not be complaining if it still works.

other supplements:
Morning: cla, vitamin c
10:30: E-form on chest (actually turned really red this time!)
10:45: cycle support with shake (made it taste like bum)
noonish: b-6, calcium
bed : cycle support and cmi big

the stack:
morning: trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare
noon: trn-x, jungle warfare
night: trn-x, jungle warfare
(starting tommorow I will combine the summary for other supplements and the stack, easier for me and hopefully you guys to follow)

SLEEP: CMI knocked be out cold like true champ. I was asleep at 11, woke at 7, eat and slept till 10:30 again, I LOVE THIS STUFF. However I do plan on continuing with going to the gym in the morning, it was just a relax day. (not a off day)

food: nothing drasticly changed, I should be able to hit 6500kcal (possibly more depending on supper) at 40/37/23.

aside from that, hit me up with questions or comments, or just watch me blow up.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
205.6 lbs
LETHARGIC!!

OMG I am freakin lazy as tits, having a hard time swalowing my chicken and rice man! i know I am growing and I feel a lot harder all over, but MAN, I am partially retarted over here! Anyway, I am gonna pop a b6 and head in to work

workout: shoulders today, great pump... so much so that I had a hard time taking my shirt off when I was done.

libido: still got it and still using it

supplements:
morning : trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, cla, vitamin c
10:30: e-form on chest, 5 squirts
noon: b6, calcium
1: trn-c, jungle warfare
5: trn-x, jungle warfare
10:30 e-form 5 squirts on legs
10:40: cycle support and CMI BIG

sleep: It's a beutiful thing!

food: Eating like a mofo, and mostly clean still. 6000kcal today cause I work tongiht, 45/35/20 ratio planned.

Kinda excited cause tommorow I am starting to incorporate the hemadrol in to the stack. should be interesting as I seem to be reacting fairly well with what I am taking so far.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, I though I posted that up top, starting weight was 201, and my height is 6 on the dot.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry man, I though I posted that up top, starting weight was 201, and my height is 6 on the dot.
damn only 201@6 bc u look just like me only white...hehe i think our bodies are pretty simalar.. and im 5'11.. check out my pics on myspace

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
The WEEKEND

THe weekend was pretty good I guess. Nutritionally I only consumed an average of 5000kcal a day at 30/40/30. NOT at all what I was aiming for, but I don't really mind, it's the weekend, and I kinda expected that. Libido was retarted. through the rooof retarted and made for some extra cardio sessions. The workouts included bi's and tri's on saturday, and some slow up hill cardio on sunday watching some gay movie. Supplemets were the same however I did start taking the hemadrol in the morning with the rest of my stuff. On top of that I cut down to 1 spray of e-form on my chest. Sleep wise. I spend both days in bed minus the gym time. I slept for about 14 houres a piece. (in turn lost out of precious eating time, but it was a fair trade off.)

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
207.3 lbs (FVCK YA! up 7 lbs)

Workout: TOday was chest day, got an awesome pump, mostly using dumbells as I am partially paranoid to have a lopsided chest. I made it up to two 115lbs on the inclide chest press for 6 reps. most I ever did before were the 110's

Libido: very high, not looking forward to the crash, but I will enjoy being at the peak while I am up here!

Food: I should get 6000kcal in today at 30/46/24 (tommorow I will be looking to incorporate some more protein... see how I respond to it)

Supplemets:
8am: trn-x, hemadrol, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, cla
10:30: e-form 5 sprays on chest, cycle support in shake
12:00 calcium, b-6
1:00 jungle warfare, trn-x
5: jungle warfare, trn-x
10 pm cycle support and CMI BIG shake
10:20 e-form, 5 sprays on inner thigh.

I feel like I am forgetting to tell you something... All i know is I am only in week two and I am already not looking forward to coming off.... I love the way this stuff makes you feel, even if it is just a placebo affect... I would LOVE to extend it a few weeks. We will see what I can rig up and how the sides are treating me.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
subbed! best of luck man i have a feeling ur gonna grow by the way :D

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
208.4 lbs

Training: Humm, today was back day... great pump, deadlifted a hell of a lot more then I usually do, so thats a good thing!

Nutrition: I haven't a clue. It's my girls birthday today so we are out for dinner tonight, and started the day with chocolate croisants! I know it will be atleast 5000kcal, but I am not even gonna bother to figure out specfically what it is or what the ratios are.

sleep: awesome sleep, incase anyone needs any further PUSH to buy CMI BIG. Work to the wise... MAKE SURE you aren;t going to wind up having sex after taking it!

Supplemets:
8am: trn-x, hemadrol, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, cla
10:30: e-form 5 sprays on chest, cycle support in shake
12:00 calcium, b-6
1:00 jungle warfare, trn-x
5: jungle warfare, trn-x
10 pm cycle support and CMI BIG shake
10:20 e-form, 5 sprays on inner thigh.

Oh , and I am going to stop posting libido... unless it changes, just for reference if you guys don;t see it. It still works, and I am still loving it.

VERY lethargic still, but ah well. Gives me an excuse to do nothing but rest and grow!

nyamazin1

Awards
Just wanted to say thanks for the posts..... In case your wondering if people are taking interest... Hell yeah! And By the way, I'm rooting for ya, cause so long as you dont die and your libido doesnt go on permenant vacation... Im next!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support man, I was thinking of just callin it quits and doing a summary after the cycle, and after post cycle. All the other logs get so muhc action, but whatever I will keep it up. Daily posts reminds me of what I am doing and keeps me motivated.

New goal. Hitting 220, and keeping it! Yes I said KEEPING IT!

nyamazin1

Awards
All the other logs get so muhc action, but whatever I will keep it up. Daily posts reminds me of what I am doing and keeps me motivated.
1) I've been here since Jan and I havent posted much. In fact, I think that was my first post ever. Unfortunately I cant add much cause I dont know much... But soon i'm gonna remedy that by posting lots of unfounded theories and providing purely uneducated speculation. It will be strong!

2)Only posted just to make sure u keep on keeping on because of all the surfing I've done on this site I dont belive anyone has done such a well documented cycle. It's actually pretty cool. It's like im doin it myself but, ahh, err.. you the one in cross hairs. For those of us who are not exposed to people who cycle, this is probably as good as its gonna get.

3) I'd put money on it (someone elses, not mine) that once this thread is complete it becomes a VERY strong referal thread for people to see what a cycle is truly capable of doing to your body. The pro's and the con's (hopefully you only see the pro's!)

4) They say liver and kidney failure, I say who needs them anyway!

5) Keep up the good work!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Tha box is here watching! Just the usual, makin my rounds...

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
209lbs

Horrible day
My layout of the day will be set up a bit different simply because my day was a bit different.

My weight did go up... much to my suprise as I was unable to eat hardly anything.

Sleep wise I couldn;t fall asleep last night (personal problems) and when I woke at 7 to eat, all I could make myself swallow was some orange juice and a couple eggs. I then fell back asleep till 12. Rushed my workout and did not eat properly before hand. On top of that I work tonight and am expected to head out to some country bar after work for a b-day party. I don't like drinking, and I can;t fucing dance man, especially country.

Am I the only person who just wants to wake up at 6:30, eat, workout... do my thing and be asleep by 10:30!! It seems that way in my life, mostly because I am the only person I knwo who works out, and that is propably why I am logging this cycle because I have noone else who would have a clue what I am doing.

I feel frustrated because I know this will carry on and effect tommorow for me as well. I wont be able to wake up rested and hit the weights.

Enought *****ing and moaning, today I did bi's and tri's, good workout, some old dude *in his 40's, (not to offend anyone following along who is older) was doing his bi's and tr's aswell. Great motivation cause he has HUGE guns for an old bald fart.

Food wise, I dont even want to guess at my consumption or ratios. BUT i will be back at it tommorow. BACK on MY SHEDULE!! not someone elses. WOw i am pretty cranky, I wonder if it's the supplemets... ah well. Till then I have some pictures I figured I would post. I found chicken on sale!!! Packaged at 10oz a piece, ready for the week. I have a picture of the CMI powder I am taking now, and the cmi BIG caps I will be taking with the pct. The cycle support I am taking. Oh and universal uni-liver to, I am thinking of including that in my pct just cause I have it ( I know I am already overdooing it, but whatever. Thought you might enjoy the pics

Attachments

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
On the plus side, my nolva arrived... I have liquid nolva on hand, and more then enought, but serisously that stuff tastes like, well not good. Now I have pills, much easier!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
On the plus side, my nolva arrived... I have liquid nolva on hand, and more then enought, but serisously that stuff tastes like, well not good. Now I have pills, much easier!
aww cant handle the taste??l lol

nyamazin1

Awards
Bro, love the chicken prep! Makes my tuna cans look sad ->{Bowing head in sorrow}>-

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a picture of the CMI powder I am taking now, and the cmi BIG caps I will be taking with the pct.
gee that reminds me, i'm going to punish my tongue before I go to bed tonite - ie use some BIG. I had a full morning workout, then did some HIIT lunchtime, then did a heavy Bis/Tris this evening. i'm gonna be sore tomorrow :D

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
bro, i cant dance country either, im not much of a drinker either and noone i know worksout either so they dont understand me either, i know how you feel brother but this log kicks ass and your chicken looks like its gonna kick ass (im hungry right now) so keep up the good work

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
weight: Unknown...

Workout: didn't happen, was supposed to be leg day, and now i will train legs tommorow and consider today my day off as opposed to sunday. no biggie

sleep: partially why i didn't train legs... I got in from the country bar at 3 am, and did not wake till noon! It is propably for the best as I am taking today to recoup and rest. I plan on doing nothing today and taking a double dose of CMI BIG at 10tongiht so that I can wake at 6:30 and resume my shedule as planned. the way I want to

Food: I missed out on some serious eating time by sleeping till noon, but on the plus side, my calorie expenditure will be a lot lower, especially since I am not training either. I venture to say it will be between 4000 and 5000kcal, with atleast 40%protein.

Suppelments:
12:00 Cla, vitamin c, trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, hemadrol
1:00 E-form on chest, 5 squirts
1:30 calcium, b6, cycle support
5:00 trn-x, jungle warfare
8:00 trn-x, jungle warfare
10:00 e-form on inner legs, 4 squirts
10:10 2 servings of CMI BIG, cycle support.

Narrative: I got nothing! Life is back to normal... there is a chance that I might have a slight interruption around the 20th day of this cycle by a two day trip home.... I will still workout and take the supplements, but I doubt I will be able to hit 5000kcal.

On a side note, no I don't like the taste of liquid nolva, infact, I prefer acid burps.

Libido: Balls are same size, shaft still tunrs in to a shaft. THe only difference (mostly all in my head) The skin on my sack feels tight, or maybe I should just turn off the air conditioning.

bye for now
:run:

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
211.4 lbs (woot woot, up 11ish lbs)

Workout: I finally woke my azz up on time and got to the gym for leg day bright and early, with an amazing breakfeast in my belly might I add. I didn;t really squat till I dropped today, but definetly felt the burn and had a huge pump. I am pretty sure by the end of my workout I was walking around as if someone had just anally raped me. (thats a good thing)

Food: I am way to lazy to add up the totals today. It's actually easier and prolly mroe informative for me to just list what I will be eating.. In no particular order!! (so donlt yell at me if you think I am not eating the proper things at the proper times!)
20 oz of chicken breast
10 oz of top sirloin
4 cups of old fashionned dry oats
3 cups of skim milk
5 servings of natural peanut butter
3 servings of flax seed oil
20 oz gatorade frost
8 oz orange juice
4 eggs
2 egg whites
1.5 cups (dry weight) brown rice
1 sweet potatoe (prolly 11 oz, maybe more)
10g glutamine
9 or 10 scoops of champion whey protein.
2 banana
1 small salad with olive oil
and whatever else I can get my mits on

Libido: I am not sure if it's the fact that my pants are fitting tighter, or that my libido is really this high, but my knob keeps rubbing against my pants at work, and well... yeah.

Sleep: back to normal tongiht. The two scoops of CMI Big worked like a charm to help me get all caught up.

supplements:
7:30 trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, hemadrol, cla, vitamin c
9:30 cycle support
10:30 e-form, 5 squirts on chest
12:20 trn-x, jungle warfare
12:30 b6, calcium
6:00 trn-x, jungle warfare
10:30 cycle support, e-form on inner thigh (4 squirts)

ATTENTION: This log is for everyone reading it, if you are looking for mroe details in certain areas, or have any questions or comments, let me know.

The weekend: I will update and check the posting on sat sunday if I have time. Aside from that I will be back on monday will a full report.