Trena vs. ACL Tren Xtreme?

Vitality

Awards
I have a question regarding dosage.

ACL Tren Xtreme contains 90 30mg servings of 19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione.
It says to take up to 90mg a day which makes sense.

I ordered Trena which contains 90 25mg servings of 19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione.
It says to take only one per day which I was going to ignore and take 75mg max staring week two depending on how it was working.

The problem is that it is apparently backordered and a shipment is arriving in 3days.
New Trena switched to 60 10mg servings and it still says to take one a day. WTH!

I guess the dosage recommendation of each product is throwing me off.

I mean they are all the same product right?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I have a question regarding dosage.

ACL Tren Xtreme contains 90 30mg servings of 19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione.
It says to take up to 90mg a day which makes sense.

I ordered Trena which contains 90 25mg servings of 19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione.
It says to take only one per day which I was going to ignore and take 75mg max staring week two depending on how it was working.

The problem is that it is apparently backordered and a shipment is arriving in 3days.
New Trena switched to 60 10mg servings and it still says to take one a day. WTH!

I guess the dosage recommendation of each product is throwing me off.

I mean they are all the same product right?
Yep same compound in each.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so long as they are the same compound i think so. i just finished a cycle of tren xtreme, and 90mg a day is awesome, though i did 60mg a day on off days - pseudo pulsing. 1/day of 10mg seems really low though, i'd do at least 30mg a day to feel anything, and up to 90mg a day for max dosage. unless you're huge, you don't need more than 90mg. thats my 2 cents - waiting for anyone with more knowledge to chime in.....

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i agree. i've run two different tren cycles and 90mg a day is king right now.

Vitality

Awards
So basically if the company I ordered from isn't going to get the 90 25mg size that I originally ordered I am goning to have to get my money back and find a replacement.

60 10mg servings must just be a horrible marketing gimmic...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Their first run of the product was 10mg/60 tablets. Pretty much all that is available at the retailers is 26mg/90 tablets, so its likely that you will get the 25mg/90 tablet version. They haven't produced a 10mg/60 tablet product in a few months.

Vitality

Awards
I hope you're right but their site has the 60 10mg bottle

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
so long as they are the same compound i think so. i just finished a cycle of tren xtreme, and 90mg a day is awesome, though i did 60mg a day on off days - pseudo pulsing. 1/day of 10mg seems really low though, i'd do at least 30mg a day to feel anything, and up to 90mg a day for max dosage. unless you're huge, you don't need more than 90mg. thats my 2 cents - waiting for anyone with more knowledge to chime in.....
i agree. i've run two different tren cycles and 90mg a day is king right now.
Suncloud and avgBdybldr, what were the results of your cycles?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I hope you're right but their site has the 60 10mg bottle
Just be patient. If you end up with a 60 count bottle, then I'll see if I can help you. I've known their newest rep. for about two years now. I'll see if he might be able to swap them out for you.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Suncloud and avgBdybldr, what were the results of your cycles?
my first run was with trenadrol from kiloSports. in the 30 days, i put on about 13 lbs, held on to 11 after pct. i ran days 1 and 2 at 30mg. days 3 and 4 i did 60mg each. from day 5 and on, i took 90mg a day. bodyweight when i started was right around 210 and i'm 6' tall.

this past second run, i made a mistake. i was using trenbolen from ctd labs, i didn't realize that i need to be taking 3 pills a day on it. i ran 2 a day for the first 3 weeks, put on like 4lbs or so. week 4, off of a recommendation, i used 3 pills a day and my strength jumped big time. the product is solid, just the label says 1 to 2 pills a day. imo, it's underdosed.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks avgBdybldr, sounds like I need to increase my Xtreme Tren dosing... and probably even my H-Drol.

shimshadee

Awards
how you like the cycle thus far??

thinking about cycling it but undecided

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i am just finishing PCT for my cycle, which i had to cut short due to external problems explained in my log. i gained 6 pounds, and i am a LEAN gainer - my frame is jacked right now at 176, and i can only realistically support 185-190 without having bone/joint problems. my strength went up through the roof - silversurfer, the tren compound is basically one hydrogen atom away from trenbolone. awesome stuff imo - anyway, here's the link for my cycle.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/85295-american-cellular-labs.html

Vitality

Awards
Recieved my order today. 90 25mg servings.
I am planning on starting a cycle of Trena and Halo-diol next week.

I will post a link on this thread to my cycle if I decide to not be lazy

Thanks for the responses