My Epistane Cycle log

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
just started my cycle yesterday. here are stats.

5'9"
193ish lbs
not sure about BF% but i know it is not a lot.

been lifting for a couple years. been trainging in MMA for about the same, so i have good cardio / stamina endurance.

preloaded with liver support, and potassium supps in case of back pumps.

running 20/20/30/30 (maybe 40 for last week depending on how things are going.

On Cycle:
Liver Support
Glucosamine Chondroitin
Hawthorn Berry (although i have heard you dont need it on this cycle, i'm a better safe than sorry type of guy lol)
Clean Diet
Red Yeast Rice

PCT:
Torem as my SERM
AI Post Cycle Support
Anti-Cort

Day 1 was yesterday. took 10mg about an hour before gym. work out was pretty normal. no signifigant strength increase, but then again it was the first day. did notice a better pump afterwards though.

Day 2 is today. increased the dose to 20 mg today. took first one this morning. just took the second one and getting ready to head to the gym. did notice an increased happy mood today.

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
just got back from the gym. was able to do a few more tricep and shoulder sets than before. definatly had some more gas in the tank but didnt want to overdo it. so far so good. no headaches, no lethargy.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with your cycle! Keep us updated. :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
just subscribed.... I'm just about to start my new cycle as well and I'd be interested in your progress... keep us to date

B

bballerdroo

Awards
I am bout to start they cycle too what should i take with epistane? and how many times a week should i take it....i usually lift about 4-5 times a week. Have you noticed any more definition in the pecs or significant gains?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am bout to start they cycle too what should i take with epistane? and how many times a week should i take it....i usually lift about 4-5 times a week. Have you noticed any more definition in the pecs or significant gains?
what the hell, why dont you read a few posts and FAQs before posting such a question in this poor fellows log.

'definition in pecs' are you joking

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards

well i would suggest you do A LOT of research before you consider doing a cycle of anything. if you have to ask what to take with it then you are not ready for a cycle.

i have done one cycle before of SD and even then i waited until i was 31. so if you are in your early 20's i would say dont do it and wait. thats just my honest opinion. although i have noticed no side effects from Epistane at all, you should be careful when cycleing any PH, ESPECIALLY SD!!! i have seen and heard of waayyyy to many people (especially young kids) getting f@#$ed up because they just want to "get big" quick.

ok on to day 3 :lol:

took my dose today. felt awesome all day. at first i thought it was'nt really working, but i could definatly feel it today. guess it just takes a few days. could not wait to go to the gym. busted out my sets with ease, although i only increased the weight a little so as not to jump into anything serious to quick. killer pump in the chest today.

so far no bad sides at all. no shrinkage, no lethargy. happy mood all day, with no shortage of energy. have not noticed any aggression issues either. so far i like this stuff.

keeping my cal intake around 2800 - 3200. its hard to eat a lot cause of my job.

protien intake is going good though at about 240grams a day which is just over 1 gram per lb. protien shakes definatly helping in that department.

carbs hovering around 250 - 300

cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

S

shimshadee

Awards
just started mine yesterday so i can't wait till it really kicks in

B

bballerdroo

Awards
My bad i have done research but dont you think you could just help out and say some stuff u took with it instead of being a tool and help renegade.....just a curious person trying to learn more about this stuff that why I posted and thanks for the post juij keep posting!

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
ok day 4

today was my off day.noticed a little more aggression than normal but nothing serious. had a bit of a headache earlier this morning about an hour after my morning dose, but i narrowed the cause down to the extremely strong coffe i had this morning. drank a protien shake and it went away. a little tired from not enough sleep last night, but other than that no real signifigant side effects to report. definatly still have a pump going on all day though. after the 2nd day you can tell you are on something just from the feeling in your muscles , well that and the feeling of wanting to work out all day. :bb3:

cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Last edited:
jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
wasn't able to get on the computer yesterday.

so day 5. (yesterday)

really good work out. went up 5 lbs on all my sets. left the gym feeling like i didnt workout enough but i did my usual routine so i know it was a good workout. i definatly recomend getting atleast 8 hours sleep on this stuff cause it can give you a litle bit of a headache if you are under rested. still dont notince any sig wieght gains, but i hear you dont until week 2 so...

heading to the gym now for my day 6 workout.

B

bballerdroo

Awards
The reason i was asking bout more definition your pecs was because its suppose to stop gyno and make your chest flatter so with lifting i would say it would make you more cut. Also, i was wounder during taking this cycle what if i was take a weight loss supplement would these cancel eachother out?

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
The reason i was asking bout more definition your pecs was because its suppose to stop gyno and make your chest flatter so with lifting i would say it would make you more cut. Also, i was wounder during taking this cycle what if i was take a weight loss supplement would these cancel eachother out?
well it has only been a week at 20mg so its a little to early for definate results imo. ask me again after day 15 and i might be able to give you more of an answer. as far as weight loss supp is concerned, i personaly only use fat burners and that sort of stuff during a cutting cycle. maybe someone else would have a better answer.

ok so day 6 was yesterday. added another 5 pounds to my sets and was able to get a good couple reps out of each with the new weight. today is a rest day so it will be protien city today lol. still havent noticed much in body weight gains, maybe a pound or 2, not expecting the bulk of the gains to start hitting till day 15ish anyway.

B

bballerdroo

Awards
Sorry to be posting this on your cycle log but i was wondering about USPLabs - Anabolic Pump / PowerFull good products have you ever taken them? ive been reading up on them seem good seeen some good post on them but just seeing bc im not sure if i want to start on epistane because im only 20. any advice you have juij

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
Sorry to be posting this on your cycle log but i was wondering about USPLabs - Anabolic Pump / PowerFull good products have you ever taken them? ive been reading up on them seem good seeen some good post on them but just seeing bc im not sure if i want to start on epistane because im only 20. any advice you have juij

well how about you start a thread with all the questions you need answered.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
well how about you start a thread with all the questions you need answered.
Well said.... this thread is for a cycle log as the title indicates... as I know others and including myself are following this thread we're not interested in off topic questions... we are however interested in finding out about jiujitsu progress.

i don't mean to be harsh but its not that difficult to create a new thread with your questions.

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
ok day 8

started 30 mg today.definatly noticing a little more definition and leaning out. still no signifigant weight gains, but i am happy with the strength gains so far.

btw anyone know the conversion from ml to mg. my serm this time is in liquid form so i'm not to sure how it converts. had pills last time.

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
day 9.

holy sh@# what a killer workout today! have gained 3 pounds since starting. figure 1 lb of it is water weight so 2lbs so far aint that bad, definatly could see some definition happening. figure i will keep running it at 30 mg this week and bump to 40 for the last 2 weeks.

as far as sides go. just had a little headache last week, but other than that i have not noticed any sides or shutdown at all. so far i am VERY impressed with Epistane.

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
day 11 today

DB press is up 10 lbs

incline up 10

press up 20lbs!!!

fly up 15 lbs

so far so good. only have gained 4 lbs, but strength is way up and i'm finishing my scheduled routine feeling like i need to work out more and usualy i'm beat after it. definatly a lot of gas left in the tank, but dont want to risk over doing it and injuring anything.

still no shutdown. wake up with monster freakin wood, but that aint a bad thing last i checked lol. i have noticed my skin getting a little tighter too.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
good job so far, keep goin bro. you keep saying you dont want to injure anything. i understand that but consider taking cissus and do you have a spotter? im also waiting for my havoc supps to come in. cant wait, your post just get me more anxious.

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
good job so far, keep goin bro. you keep saying you dont want to injure anything. i understand that but consider taking cissus and do you have a spotter? im also waiting for my havoc supps to come in. cant wait, your post just get me more anxious.

yes i am taking cissus.i should say that i'm more concerned about overworking something rather than injuring something. what can i say, i'm causious in nature lol. unfortunatly i do not have a spotter. because of my unusual work hours, when i go to the gym my buddies are still working.

ok day 12 yesterday.

could not do my full bicep and back routine yesterday cause of school function for the kid. still was able to get in about a good 45 minutes worth. curls are still only up about 5lbs but my endurance is increasing greatly. able to do 2 more full set on each excersize. wont be able to hit the gym till late tonight though cause of the kids spring fair going on and UFC 83 tonight. so todays log will be posted tomorrow.

todays regimen will be chest, abs, tri's, traps. unfortunatly no legs for the rest of cycle due to knee injury during sparing on wednsday.

tonights UFC predictions :)

Matt Serra defeats George St. Pierre

Travis Luder defeats Rich Franklin

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
well today is day 17

have been really busy and have had no time to really post any updates. so far though i have only gained about 5 lb. today is my off day from the gym so i will get back at it tomorrow. have noticed some good strength gains, but no real signifigant weight gains besides the 5 lbs, but that could be due to the constant protien intake and i'm sure about 2 lbs of it is water. i;m on day 3 of the first week at 40mg. going to run out the rest of the bottle next week at 40 mg a day also. hopefully most of the gains will come this week and next. after everything is done the cycle will have been 20/30/40/40 and at day 17 only 5ish lbs gained.

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
yesterday was the last day of my cycle. gained right around 7-8 lbs. will probably only keep 6 after pct. all in all i would recomend Epistane for first time cyclers. its not too harsh on your system, and i had virtually no shutdown at all. just dont expect huge weight gains. definatly going back to SD or H-Drol for next cycle.

bench went up 15lbs.

curl up about 15.

squat up 70 lbs