PP standalone cycle

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Alright I was supposed to run this cycle 1 1/2 years ago but life happens and I was never able to use it...until now. I am currently 25, 5'11", 180ish lbs. I've been working out with fair consistency over the past 7 years and the most I have ever weighed is 185 (1 1/2 years ago). I used JW, BAM, PA, x factor late last year which I wasnt to impressed with especially when compared with others results. I am expecting a little more from this based on what I have read and researched here. I am looking to hit 188-190. I would greatly appreciate any advice on this cycle and if anyone would add anything to it e.g. prostan, etc...

The past 3 weeks I have been running the support supps as follows: Hawthorne Berry 1695mg, saw palmetto 2000mg, milk thistle, 1000mg, celery seed 1800mg, red yeast rice 1200mg, CoQ10 120mg, Tumeric 1200mg, R-Ala 400mg, Pycnogenol 50mg, octacosanol 5mg, and ginkgo biloba 180mg.

I will run the same support supps in the same dosages while on cycle in addition to running PP 20mg/wk for 4 weeks.

PCT will include Tamox Citrate 40/30/20/20, RXT 25/50/75/25, Fenugreek 1/2/3/4, Perfect Cycle 4tabs per day, retain 3/3/3/2.

I also I believe I read that RXT isnt completely necessary, anyone have any feelings on this.

The cycle begins tomorrow. I will post stats tomorrow.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have it planned out nicely man. You are going to absolutely love the PP. Best of luck to you

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Thanks for all the support guys. If there is anything you see that may need some change or if you recommend anything else...I am completely open to advice and ideas. Im eating and about to head out to the gym. I'll give my update when I get back.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Alright I didnt have time to update last night but I have updates.

My stats are as follows:

Weight: 180
Height 5'11"
Age 25
Body Fat According to the 9 site test 8.10% mostly in the midsection and back

Measurements:
Right bicep 14 15/16
Right thigh 23
Right Calf 14 3/4
Chest across nip 39 1/2
Neck 15 1/4
Waist 34 1/4
Hips 38
Shoulders Around 47 5/8

My diet consists of roughly 5000 calories in a 30/40/30 ratio. As much water as possible and generally Ill have an energy drink(Celsius) everyother day depending on how i feel.

Day 1 (Yesterday)
Mood - Great considering my lack of sleep
Sides - None
Focus and Intensity - Great
No noticable effects as of yet

Chest/Back

Music Selection: Rage Against the Machine:djparty:

Smith Flat Bench (15x155 12x195) 8x245 8x265 6x285 4x290 burnout wide grip bench 8x245
Bent Over Row 12x115 10x135 8x175 8x185 7x195 5x205 Burnout 7x175
Hammer Strength Incline Bench 10x160 8x200 6x230 Burnout db incl 15x50 7x65
Pull Up 8,8,8
Incline Cable Flye 10x60 10x60
Seated Triangle Cable Row 12x140 12x150

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Day 2

Off Day today, went to work and will likely be up very late studying for tests. Tomorrow will be bi's tris.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Subb'd in man, looking forward to seeing how this run goes.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro.

Looks like you are throwing around some serious weight in the gym. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
thanks for stopping by newlife, Im hoping this goes really well...Im very excited about this product. Im gonna give it my best go!

stl123...thanks for the words...definately keeping me motivated..I feel as though Im doing well with my chest but my back seems to be lagging..or maybe its just me...

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
thanks for stopping by newlife, Im hoping this goes really well...Im very excited about this product. Im gonna give it my best go!

stl123...thanks for the words...definately keeping me motivated..I feel as though Im doing well with my chest but my back seems to be lagging..or maybe its just me...
I'm jealous. youre almost the same size and builds as me (judging by your weight, height, and bf%) and you are killing me in lifts. :sad:

Thats motivating me to throw the weight around like you. :cheers: reps to ya

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
I'm jealous. youre almost the same size and builds as me (judging by your weight, height, and bf%) and you are killing me in lifts. :sad:

Thats motivating me to throw the weight around like you. :cheers: reps to ya
Most of my training that I have done has been in the lower rep ranges (2-8) so that may account for the difference. Just stay focused and consistent and you'll get there. What are ya throwin around anyway?

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Day 3

Weight 182.5 I bought a scale for the house today so this is what I will be using from now on so I can weigh myself in the morning.

Todays schedule was off from the beginning starting last night with 3 hours of sleep. Went to class took my tests and got home about 430, slept till 11 and then went to the gym. Missed one meal today due to the quick nap.

Mood: Happy as can be
Sides: None although my low back is tight (may be from last week, I dont really know)
Focus and Intensity: Amazing tonight
Effects: Dont really think that it has kicked in yet but I had one of my best workouts ever, the pump was amazing, felt like my arms were coming through my skin!

BI's/Tri's

Dips 15xBody 12x20 9x80 8x85 6x90 5x100 Burnout 20xBody
Skull Crushers 10x95 8x100 8x105
Pushdown 12x160 12x165
Seated DB Curl 10x20 10x22.5 8x35 8x35 8x40 superset with
Seated Barbell Curl (5 wide, 5 regular, 5 short) 15x50 15x50 15x60
High Pulley Cable Curl 12x60 12x60

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Mood: Happy as can be
Sides: None although my low back is tight (may be from last week, I dont really know)
Focus and Intensity: Amazing tonight
Effects: Dont really think that it has kicked in yet but I had one of my best workouts ever, the pump was amazing, felt like my arms were coming through my skin!
You feel this good on 3 hrs sleep, it's:thumbsup: kicked in.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
You feel this good on 3 hrs sleep, it's:thumbsup: kicked in.
Yea surprisingly I felt alright on 3 hours of sleep without any caffeine. I felt even better after my 6 hr nap.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Day 4

Got some much needed sleep last night and woke up refreshed and ready to go today. I didn't quite have the mental focus for squats today so I decided to do shoulders/traps and Im glad I did.

Weight 182.5

Mood: I was pissed all day...but it was just one of those days
Sides:None that I can notice
Focus and Intensity: Amazing workout
Effects: Once again not sure if it has kicked in or if its placebo

Shoulders/Traps

Hammer Strength Military Press 15x110 12x120 10x150 8x170 8x190 4 1/2x210 Burnout 8x160
Cable Laterals 10x35 10x35 12x35
Rev Incl Pec Flye 12x17.5 12x20 12x22.5 Buronout 10x12.5
Superset:
Shrugs (15x135 12x185) 10x285 8x315 7x335 6x365 Burnout 8x275
Upright Rows 8x85 8x95 8x105

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
20mg for 4 days ... you will start to feel it any moment now.

and about the RXT. I wouldn't go as high as 75mg. usually when I include ATD in my PCT I will keep it 50mg or under, just enough to keep estrogen under control but not enough to make you feel like crap by making joints sore, or producing lethargy or killing libido. you especially dont want that in PCT where your already dragging your feet.

25mg for 4 weeks in PCT is what I do.

Good luck Ill be following along, i did 3 PP cycles so ill try to throw in my 2 cents

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude---Judging by your current strength level, I would honestly suggest bumping the dosage up to 30 mg. going into your second week. 20 mg. is a pretty low dosage IMHO!! I've done 5 Phera cycles in the past. I've went as high as 60 mg. for the last 2 weeks during a cycle back last August!! It came with a few sides though. Blood pressure went way up. Got really bloated too. I wasn't taking an AI with it then. I always use transdermal formestane with Phera now to hold down the estrogenic water-bloat. I wouldn't go over 40 or 50 mg. anymore!! But I DO suggest you ramp it up to 30 mg. for the next 2 weeks and maybe up to 40 mg. for your last week:twisted:. I'm assuming this is a 4-weeker. Have a great cycle Bro!!:head:

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
20mg for 4 days ... you will start to feel it any moment now.

and about the RXT. I wouldn't go as high as 75mg. usually when I include ATD in my PCT I will keep it 50mg or under, just enough to keep estrogen under control but not enough to make you feel like crap by making joints sore, or producing lethargy or killing libido. you especially dont want that in PCT where your already dragging your feet.

25mg for 4 weeks in PCT is what I do.

Good luck Ill be following along, i did 3 PP cycles so ill try to throw in my 2 cents
I appreciate you stopping by and adding your .02, as I remember following your log about 2 years ago. So you feel that at my weight/experience with cycles (I guess this would be considered my 1st) that 25mg of RXT for 4 weeks would be plenty..in conjunction with the aforementioned supps as well?

Oh and you were so right about it kicking in any second!!! I would say it did today....:woohoo:

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Log is coming along nicely man! Numbers are great, looking forward to next week to see if the strength goes up even more.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Dude---Judging by your current strength level, I would honestly suggest bumping the dosage up to 30 mg. going into your second week. 20 mg. is a pretty low dosage IMHO!! I've done 5 Phera cycles in the past. I've went as high as 60 mg. for the last 2 weeks during a cycle back last August!! It came with a few sides though. Blood pressure went way up. Got really bloated too. I wasn't taking an AI with it then. I always use transdermal formestane with Phera now to hold down the estrogenic water-bloat. I wouldn't go over 40 or 50 mg. anymore!! But I DO suggest you ramp it up to 30 mg. for the next 2 weeks and maybe up to 40 mg. for your last week:twisted:. I'm assuming this is a 4-weeker. Have a great cycle Bro!!:head:
Do you think that this would be the best idea given that this is really my first cycle and Im beginning to see some nice gains as of yesterday? Is that you in the pic? Cause I would say that you are much larger than I am as well in which case I could understand bumping it up. Im not trying to sound harsh...Im just trying to understand the reasoning and like I said Ill take any advice I can get...thanks.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Log is coming along nicely man! Numbers are great, looking forward to next week to see if the strength goes up even more.
Thanks man! Im about to post some numbers from my workout last night. I think I about to become addicted to this stuff. Most people were saying that it kicked in during week 2 sometime..but im mid/end week one...which Im stoked about.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Day 5
Well it was a long day with work and then getting slammed with snow made my drive home 3x as long. By the time I got home at 930pm I hit the bed hard (usually hit the gym about 11pm). Being Polish I even missed pierogies just to stick to my diet! Can't believe Im doing this. Needless to say I woke up at 430am and hit the gym for some legs. I Usually do SLDL on back day but it was sore and tight earlier this week so I threw it in with legs. I had to stretch for about 10 mins right before beginning it to be loose enough, but it was still somewhat tight so I took it easy.

Weight 184.5

Mood: Happy as could be all day
Sides: None (still have tightness in the lower back, tho not as bad)
Focus and Intensity: Great
Effects: Oh baby I think its kicking in

Legs/Forearms
Squats 15x135 10x185 10x275 8x295 6x315 5x335 Burnout 8x245 Superset Leg Ext 9x170
Hamstring Curl 12x100 10x110 10x155 7x165 6x170 6x175 Burnout 9x130
Behind back wrist curls 10x115 8x120 6x125 7x130
Standing Calf Raises (pyramid up, down w/o stopping) from 355 through 415 and back to 355
Hammer Curl 8x40 8x40 6x45
SLDL (usually done on back day) 12x95 8x115 10x175 6x185 5x195 (Im thinking that next week I will be able to kick it up as I am feeling better

Last week I took a break from heavier lifting and went light for all body parts (30, 20, 15 reps). The week prior I put up 315x3 on squats..I was really digging for that third to (last set). This morning I put up 315x6 on my third set like it was nothing! and was then able to do 335x5. :squat:

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Day 5
I have the next two days off as I usually take the weekend off to rest and get some studying done.

Weight 185.7 +5.7
Note that my first day at 180 was a guestimate and I was using a different scale at the time...May have been more like 181. Needless to say the weight it coming along. Ill update measurements on monday.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
I havent been sore like this in quite some time! Love it!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
I have the next two days off as I usually take the weekend off to rest and get some studying done.

Weight 185.7 +5.7
Note that my first day at 180 was a guestimate and I was using a different scale at the time...May have been more like 181. Needless to say the weight it coming along. Ill update measurements on monday.
Thats major weight gain in 5 days. Keep up the great work, it seems like it's working well.

And yes 2 caps of RXT is the most I'd go in PCT. You want your body to readjust quickly so less is better. Your goal remember is to control estrogen not eliminate it completely. anything more than 2 caps of RXT will erradicate it immensely.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think that this would be the best idea given that this is really my first cycle and Im beginning to see some nice gains as of yesterday? Is that you in the pic? Cause I would say that you are much larger than I am as well in which case I could understand bumping it up. Im not trying to sound harsh...Im just trying to understand the reasoning and like I said Ill take any advice I can get...thanks.
I want to say thanks for disagreeing with me so civil and courteously. Yeah, that's me in my avatar. I'm 44 years old, 6'3" and 265 lbs. right now. So yeah, higher doses are suitable to me. I'm gonna have to stop posting the dosages I use and try to help out the smaller less experienced lifters taylor make a dosing regimine that suits their needs. I just got seriously flamed here about my superdrol dosages. Up to 40 mg. for only the final week of a short 3-weeker!:wtf:! And over at LeanBulk (which can now kiss my a$$) they really lit me up:rant:. On a 3 week superdrol run I go: week 1: 20 mg. Week 2: 30 mg. and Week 3: 40 mg. for this FINAL week! This is NOT outrageous to me and works wonderfully!! But, once again, thanks for being civil. No flaming is necessary!!:smite:

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 5
This morning I put up 315x6 on my third set like it was nothing! and was then able to do 335x5. :squat:
That's nice little bump! Good and solid man, keep it up. ON a side not your about 15 lbs lighter then me and the numbers are off the hook man.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Thats major weight gain in 5 days. Keep up the great work, it seems like it's working well.

And yes 2 caps of RXT is the most I'd go in PCT. You want your body to readjust quickly so less is better. Your goal remember is to control estrogen not eliminate it completely. anything more than 2 caps of RXT will erradicate it immensely.

I know i stepped on the scale and bout S@!t myself when i saw what i weighed on at after 5 days. I am most happy! Thanks for the info on the PCT that is what Ill run...I was also thinking of running Powerfull and Cissus, what do you think?

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
I want to say thanks for disagreeing with me so civil and courteously. Yeah, that's me in my avatar. I'm 44 years old, 6'3" and 265 lbs. right now. So yeah, higher doses are suitable to me. I'm gonna have to stop posting the dosages I use and try to help out the smaller less experienced lifters taylor make a dosing regimine that suits their needs. I just got seriously flamed here about my superdrol dosages. Up to 40 mg. for only the final week of a short 3-weeker!:wtf:! And over at LeanBulk (which can now kiss my a$$) they really lit me up:rant:. On a 3 week superdrol run I go: week 1: 20 mg. Week 2: 30 mg. and Week 3: 40 mg. for this FINAL week! This is NOT outrageous to me and works wonderfully!! But, once again, thanks for being civil. No flaming is necessary!!:smite:

Haha what can I say your built like a brick S@!thouse!! Bigger guys need larger dosages! Believe me I wish i could pack on pounds like that to get to 265 :box: ....i have this crazy feeling that my frame will not allow for that though. Im shooting for 220. Oh and your welcome for being civil, I read those numbers and thought you were trying to kill lil ol me :saw: :rofl:

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
That's nice little bump! Good and solid man, keep it up. ON a side not your about 15 lbs lighter then me and the numbers are off the hook man.
It was to my surprise to say the least especially since it was a 5 am workout! I do feel like my back is weak though and I want my squat to get to 405x5. Thanks again

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Days 6 and 7

Both rest days. Missed one meal each day but still tried to account for those calories in other meals...came up a little bit short. Wayyyyyyy overslept on easter (12 hours), was lethargic all day, had a bad sinus headache. Then i got back from easter dinner and went back to bed for 3 hours.

Day 8

Weight 185

Mood: Feeling pretty good Sidenote: Women pi$$ me the f&c! off!!!
Sides: None, well this tightness in my back...are these those back pumps everyone talks about?
Focus and Intensity: Pretty Good tonight
Effects: Weight went up tonight though not drastically

After 1 Week Measurements

Weight 180--> 185
Body Fat% 8.10-->8.61
Lbs of Fat 14.58-->15.93
LBM 165.42--> 169.07

R. Bicep 14 15/16-->15 1/4
R. THigh 23--> 23 1/2
R. Calf 14 3/4-->15
Chest 39 1/2-->40 1/4
Neck 15 1/4--> 15 1/4
Waist 34 1/4--> 34 1/4
Hips 38--> 38 1/4
Shoulders Around 47 5/8-->48 15/16

Chest/Back

Hammer Strength Bench Machine 15x160 12x180 10x220 7x240 6x250 4x260 Burnout 12x180
Bent Over Row 15x120 12x140 9x185 8x195 8x205 4.5x230 Burnout 10x185
Hammer Incline 10x180 8x230 6x260 Burnout DB Incl 10x65 7x55
Pull Up 8,8,9
Incl cable Flye 10x60 9x65
Seated Triangle cable Row 12x150 12x160
Hammer Decline 9x270 6x290