gotta question!!!

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
gotta question...as you know im taking superbolan and methyl e....now im taking a trip to austin to see a couple of my buddies...now i know if i go im gonna wanna drink....sooooo....i was wondering if i stop taking methyl e and superbolan and substitute it with 11 oxo or 11 test which isnt supposed to be toxic to the liver if id be alright....its only gonna be for 2 days then ill be back to normal and resume taking the methyl e super bolan and probably stack it with the 11 test?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
gotta question...as you know im taking superbolan and methyl e....now im taking a trip to austin to see a couple of my buddies...now i know if i go im gonna wanna drink....sooooo....i was wondering if i stop taking methyl e and superbolan and substitute it with 11 oxo or 11 test which isnt supposed to be toxic to the liver if id be alright....its only gonna be for 2 days then ill be back to normal and resume taking the methyl e super bolan and probably stack it with the 11 test?
You may want to go drink, but think about taking your cycle which is already heavy on the liver, and put alcohol (which is terrible while on a cycle imho) in your body, thus further hurting your liver.

I would NOT NOT NOT recommend drinking, and think that you should of thought about it (drinking) before going on a cycle that is already stressful on your liver!

brandon615

Awards
First question. You might have already answered but are you on any kind of liver support like Milk Thistle?

And like ecu sed alcohol and methylated supplements dont mix well at all. Plus the fact that alcohol has the ability to hurt muscle growth...some argue that it cant some argue that it can. My philosophy is why risk it?

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
First question. You might have already answered but are you on any kind of liver support like Milk Thistle?

And like ecu sed alcohol and methylated supplements dont mix well at all. Plus the fact that alcohol has the ability to hurt muscle growth...some argue that it cant some argue that it can. My philosophy is why risk it?
im taking milk thistle and ordering cycle support tomorrow!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
im taking milk thistle and ordering cycle support tomorrow!
so are you going to drink or no? If you are, i would not recommend finishing your cycle, and instead wait till a later time that you can commit to it without putting any additional stress on your liver. You only have one you know.

brandon615

Awards
Sounds good. From what i heard u wont need to stack the Milk thistle and cycle support together just the cycle support should do. And i wouldnt risk the alcohol.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
so are you going to drink or no? If you are, i would not recommend finishing your cycle, and instead wait till a later time that you can commit to it without putting any additional stress on your liver. You only have one you know.
nah man you know what it aint that important....im gonna go and have some non alcoholic whiskey sours or some non alcoholic long island iced teas man....its in san marcus texas HUGE college town....place called the square is where its happening at sooo....ill be sober while all the fine women are getting drunker :p

brandon615

Awards
nah man you know what it aint that important....im gonna go and have some non alcoholic whiskey sours or some non alcoholic long island iced teas man....its in san marcus texas HUGE college town....place called the square is where its happening at sooo....ill be sober while all the fine women are getting drunker :p
lol thats whats up man

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
that's the way to go man. If your cycling, go hard all out or don't go at all. Not worth it to d!ck around for a month when you have to wait another 3+ months again to cycle.

1+ and enjoy the women! :D

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
that's the way to go man. If your cycling, go hard all out or don't go at all. Not worth it to d!ck around for a month when you have to wait another 3+ months again to cycle.
oh ya bro....but another question...do i have to wait three months to do something like 6 oxo or 11 test??? something thats a natural test booster?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
oh ya bro....but another question...do i have to wait three months to do something like 6 oxo or 11 test??? something thats a natural test booster?
don't quote me on it, but i don't think so.

From what you posted, i read you were on a superdrol clone. THAT will need to be cycled, as i'm just starting mine now.

brandon615

Awards
nah man most ppl take 6 oxo as a AI with there pct. that will go great with nolva, not to be confused with novadex xt.

I think u already told me ur set on not goin with nolva tho

and i suggested Post Cycle Support if you couldnt.

does high then taper off with pcs and oposite with ur 6 oxo
so as ur pcs goes down ur 6 oxo goes up, but remember to start low or like a week after ur first dose of pcs.

if you need me to clarify jus ask.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
nah man most ppl take 6 oxo as a AI with there pct. that will go great with nolva, not to be confused with novadex xt.

I think u already told me ur set on not goin with nolva tho

and i suggested Post Cycle Support if you couldnt.

does high then taper off with pcs and oposite with ur 6 oxo
so as ur pcs goes down ur 6 oxo goes up, but remember to start low or like a week after ur first dose of pcs.

if you need me to clarify jus ask.
well i think the guys here pretty much scared me into getting nolvadex.....you ever taken nolvadex or are you just doing it naturally?

brandon615

Awards
nope never experimented with it.
i have learned how to does it tho.
somethin like 40/40/20/10

brandon615

Awards
this summer im gonna do a havoc pulse 6 wk cycle
and i will take 6 oxo on off days. my pct will be post cycle support by ai. so yeh im goin with an otc pct. i know i know i got blasted jus like you. but u gotta remember that havoc and what ur takin are two different compounds.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
this summer im gonna do a havoc pulse 6 wk cycle
and i will take 6 oxo on off days. my pct will be post cycle support by ai. so yeh im goin with an otc pct. i know i know i got blasted jus like you. but u gotta remember that havoc and what ur takin are two different compounds.
ya like i said i dont want gyno..and just in case ill get some...