Sage's Cycle Log

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Friends, my second cycle begins tomorrow. Here's what it consist of.

Enth: 500mg wks 1-12
Deca: 400mg wks 1-8 (only the eight weeks with deca b/c thats all i have)
Dbol: 40mg wks 1-6
Prop: 100mg/EOD wks 10-14
Clomid (PCT): 3 days after last prop injection
300mg day one, 100mg days 2-14, 50mg days 15-24
Nolva: 10mg/day throughout entire cycle (bumping it up to 20-40mg post cycle)
ldex: 0.25mg/day for the entire cycle

Ill try to update bi-weekly for the duration of the cycle. Planning on injecting 3 times a week.
Day 1: 1cc enth, 1cc deca (mixed)
Day 4: 1cc enth
Day 5: 1cc deca
Only reason for not doing a 2 injection per week schedule is that i love to hit the delts and rather keep the total to 1cc each time through. Day 1, i would probably end up hitting the thigh.

Ive been on a low-carb diet the past 3 weeks and been loving it........ that might be a problem if i want to eat big to get big eh. ;)
Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
My current Stats:
bodyweight: 177 (down from a personal high of 191 after my last cycle). Body fat% down to 8.5-9. Really leaned out the past 2 weeks. I would love to keep my bodyfat under 10 the whole way through, and so my diet will be very clean with moderate carbs (i will sacrifice mass gain to keep under 10%). A weight of 190-192 would be nice, again, keeping the bf% under 10 however. Here's my lifts. Ill post my measurements later today.
Most lifts are a bit down from the end of last cycle
Squat: 335 for 5
Deadlift: 335 for 5
Flat Bench: 230 for 5 (weak)
Deadlift (rack): 365 for 6
DB flat/incline: 90 for 6/ 80 for 6
Dips: 70 added for 8 (weak )
miliarty (front): 155 for 5 (weak)
Upright rows: 135 for 6
Push Press: 145 for 10
Sage

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why nolva and ldex throught the entire cycle?

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Baby. Shot 2cc (200mg) deca and 1cc enth (250mg) in two seperate shots. Was planning on trying to inject all 3cc in one shot but it just wasnt happening.... . The deca mixed in is real smooth and no problem whatsoever. Tried my ass for half the dosage but the damn needle slipped out cuz i have like the anti-torque to turn my body around like the exorcist. So finished off with the good ol' delt shot (still love em). Good stuff
Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Lets see....today was day 4. Shot 1/2 cc enth, 1 cc deca in the ass (first glute shot ever.....still like the delt better, but figured i should give the delt a break once in a while). Wasnt able to hit the weights today nor yesterday b/c my gym was closed. To tell you the truth, my calorie intake definitely can be higher. Im still taking in moderate amount of carbs, trying to watch my BF% throughout this cycle. So im very much content in the potential of gaining lean mass, sacrificing overall weight and mass gain if necessary. Ill post a pic from vegas which i havent yet, which will show my full top. Also, ive decided to shoot 4 times per week. I like to keep my shots at a max of 2cc's and im planning in using 5 sites for injection so scar tissues wont become too big of an issue. Cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow, first thing in the morning before work.
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you started, goodluck man, i'll be following your thread!

How the hell do you have an odd number in injection sites (5?), did u recently lose a leg or something? :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
so you started, goodluck man, i'll be following your thread!

How the hell do you have an odd number in injection sites (5?), did u recently lose a leg or something? :D
hehe.....im not gonna shoot in the left cheek cuz torquing my body around, and using my left hand to stablize and push down on the needle just sounds tough to control. So you have your left and right side delts, left and right quads, and the right glute. Im sure ill be throwing in some bi shots in there as well
Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Heres a pic back on August 14th....2 weeks before the start of my cycle. I leaned out a bit more since..... 12 weeks to go (smile) (ya, my boy to the right of me needs to clean it up;) )
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

hehe.....im not gonna shoot in the left cheek cuz torquing my body around, and using my left hand to stablize and push down on the needle just sounds tough to control. So you have your left and right side delts, left and right quads, and the right glute. Im sure ill be throwing in some bi shots in there as well
Sage
have you ever done a BI injection before? If not i reocmmend you give it a try towards the beginning of your cycle, they're rather easy and only hurt once or twice, and i personally noticed a huge difference from them. I'm not kidding, i loved them so much i ever injected my HCG into my bi's post cycle =D

inject into bi's before bicep workout day, then go lift them, only sore for 2-3 days and not even that bad. after the first two times around, they became so easy, personally delt shots hurt a lot more the following days than biceps.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I have. I dont mind it too much.....but delt shots never leave me sore the day or two after the injection while like you mentioned, bi shots leave it a bit sore for 2-3 days. How many cc's you shoot in the bis each time? Each injection for me will be 1.5cc, which really isnt too much i suppose.
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-1.5cc, never shot more than that. Or sometimes i'd break it up, .75 into each bicep right before my bicep workout.

I've noticed that if i workout directly afterwards i don't get soreness any injection soreness, just the usual next day soreness from lifting.

For me personally bi's have always been my weak point. Even when i was pushing 19" arms, i still didn't have much of a bicep. So bi injections were a godsend since they finally started to grow!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"(i will sacrifice mass gain to keep under 10%). A weight of 190-192 would be nice, again, keeping the bf% under 10 however.

To tell you the truth, my calorie intake definitely can be higher. Im still taking in moderate amount of carbs, trying to watch my BF% throughout this cycle. So im very much content in the potential of gaining lean mass, sacrificing overall weight and mass gain if necessary"

Maybe i'm the only one who sees a problem with this? Come on man! Eat clean but **** everything, EAT EAT EAT!! Do some light cardio throughout the cycle, and throw in some winny at the end with the prop, but don't sacrifice muscle here, you're wasting money and effort. Plus if you eat clean you won't add too much fat.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
[B
Maybe i'm the only one who sees a problem with this? Come on man! Eat clean but **** everything, EAT EAT EAT!! Do some light cardio throughout the cycle, and throw in some winny at the end with the prop, but don't sacrifice muscle here, you're wasting money and effort. Plus if you eat clean you won't add too much fat. [/B]
Ive changed my take on my diet. Ive already uped my daily calorie intake to above my bmr and complex carbs are spread out nicely through my meals. I just fell in love with dropping that bodyfat the past month but now....its mass gain priority number one baby
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats what i like to hear bro, plus losing fat is generally easier than adding size :D

GET HUGE!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
thats what i like to hear bro, plus losing fat is generally easier than adding size :D

GET HUGE!!!
LoL BULLSHIT it is! Well... maybe for you naturally skinny dudes it is. :D

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Been 22 days. Most noticable gains has come in my appearance. More so than weight gain, strength gains, and pumps/energy in the gym. Up 5-6 lbs since the beginning, not too bad considering i could still bump up my cal intake a little and that my cardio been probably a bit much. (4 times a week, low intensity at high incline, 20-25 minutes). Since injecting 4 times/week, penetration getting a little rougher the past few days in the delts. Glute shots still beautiful. :) I swear, im very very close to starting chest injects. ;) But before i do, i might have to get a slin pin....just in case.
One nagging injury that ive suffered through for the past 4 months is a nerve in my left arm (after an IV shot i had back in may). Whenever im pressing heavy, my left arm goes numb :eek: Definitely will check it out when my schedule clears up a bit....really hindering my bench. :mad:
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad to see it going well for you. I know you're still not eating enough. Bump it up bro....

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the deca opposed to the eq you used last time?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally like EQ better if you run it long enough, i've only run deca one time, because i mostly have fina in my cycles so i have to run EQ.

Eq makes me much more agressive, and also gives me more a hardening ripped effect, depends on how long you run it honestly if you have like a 12 week cycle i'd go w/ EQ.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

My last cycle, i just hit up the enth and dbol. No eq. But im liking the deca though:) . but cant compare it with eq.
Sage
Sorry bro, must have been thinking of someone else. Run EQ next time then dammit :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
KC run them both, they effect everyone differently, see which you like better and which works better for u. I say EQ though.

Sage couldn't tell u anyways which works better, won't notice, he doesn't eat enough ;) ;) :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
KC run them both, they effect everyone differently, see which you like better and which works better for u. I say EQ though.

Sage couldn't tell u anyways which works better, won't notice, he doesn't eat enough ;) ;) :D
Oh thats its JB..... :D you might end up being my motivation to kick my cals up....starting NOW!! ;)
Sage

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
EAT EAT EAT!!! I'm not ganna get into the EQ vs. Deca debate because I've used neither.

ManBeast

db682

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, But like Manbeast said earlier, Im questioning your use of Nolva and Dex throughout. That may hinder nessacery water retention and not allow safice muscle growth. But hey its your money. Water retention really is a good thing while on cycle. You may look a little puffy but its worth it in the long run I believe.

And for god sakes bro, DONT FORGET TO EAT!!!:D

db

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, But like Manbeast said earlier, Im questioning your use of Nolva and Dex throughout. That may hinder nessacery water retention and not allow safice muscle growth. But hey its your money. Water retention really is a good thing while on cycle. You may look a little puffy but its worth it in the long run I believe.

And for god sakes bro, DONT FORGET TO EAT!!!:D

db
women man, gotta stay fit for the ladies, sage is big pimpin in NYU didn't u know?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks. Finally.... gains in strength, weight gain, size has been evident. Bodyweight is up 10 from the beginning. (currently 187) This time last week, i was measuring at 183.5
Appetite has been off the charts however my wallet getting real skinny, shopping for groceries every other day .
Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Coming up on end of week 6.
Bodyweight up to 190 with work clothes on, 188 without. (started at 178 with, 176 without) :)
I had lots to gain since i was coming off of a 6 week cutting diet and dropped as low as 175 in early/mid August. Since its pretty much half way through my run, i will post strength changes and measurements within the next week (hopefully) Just oh so busy with work and females (hehe)

Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Already 8 weeks this Friday. Wow.....
Recently developed some pics i took over the cycle with friends and what not, and seeing myself in picutres, rather than in the mirror everyday, made me feel real good. :D
Apologize for the lack of stats and strength comparison but i figure, ive been ass about keeping a good cycle log so why start now? ;)
Through with deca. Added the prop along with my enth to finish off the final few weeks. Dbol sucks. Prop was a nice addition for the first part of the cycle to kick start til' the enth kicked in. Body weight right up there where it should be (192-193 with workout gear on.... 190 without) Up 13-14 lbs since the start.... ill take it...looking for 5 more. Training has been changed up, lifting 3-4 days a weak (thats from the usual 5 days ive been doing for the longest time). I promise to have some pics (atleast some with clothes on) in due time. Stats coming as well. Promise.... a week? AIght, thanx for listening to my ramble yall'
Sage

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
how about some pics for before and after cycle bro, would like to see the difference....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
how about some pics for before and after cycle bro, would like to see the difference....
yea, ive been slacking on that man. not having a digital cam, i have to get someone to take one of me.... its been 3 weeks since ive come off so ive obviously lost lot of the bloat and the little BF i put on through the cycle. Ill try to get some up after Christmas
Sage