My H-Drol Cycle....(Brief Log and possible ?'s)

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I recently started my 5 or 6 Week H-Drol cycle on March 1st. Since starting, I've made a couple large NP orders. I'm wanting to drop some weight, but seem to be gaining again fairly easy. I hate cardio and I'm working on my diet.

Start weight 191-192, 5ft 8 and too much bodyfat.

Pre-Cycle - 10 days of AI Cycle Support
Week 1 - 2 50mg ED, split doses
Week 3 - 4 75mg ED, split doses
Week 5 - 6 100mg ED, split doses

Supplements

Bulk X Factor (stopped at end of Week 3)
3,4 Diol 100 gr (caps 450-550mg)
BCAA's 500gr
Taurine 500mg (running low)
L-Glut. (bunch of caps 450-550mg)
L-Arg. 500mg caps (very low supply)
Flax Seed and Fish Oil caps
NP Horny Mac Jak stack ( Post Cycle)
Yohimbine caps 2.5mg
AST Multi-V (not much left)
Animal Pak Multi-V (Weeks 5 & 6)
AI Cycle Support
Yellow Gold 150 gr. (caps 500mg)

Last edited:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Week 1
Managed to do Cardio 4 x's the first week. All 30-35 minutes each on empty stomach. My workouts were average, nothing great. I've lost some weight and alot of strength in 2 months or so. My weight is going back up, losing fat and gaining muscle. I probably gained 1 or 2 pounds already.

I started taking the X-Factor and 3,4 Diol. I capped some of the X-Factor and forgot about the 10% extraction. So, I've got some very underdosed caps I need to use. Here's how everything looks for Week 1 Pre WO.
2 Yohimbine caps
25 mg H-Drol
3-4 X Factor caps (maybe 100 mg total, accounting for the 10%)
2 Xenadrine NRG (leftovers found in the cabinet, 1 week worth)
Taurine, L-Glut. and L-Arg.
(didn't have 3,4 Diol capped yet and no BCAA's)

Here's my first question, X Factor with Fish Oil. Fish Oil, How much is too much? I take like 3 caps a day, since starting the XF. Is this still too low? I was taking 4-6 caps until I read up on XF. I want it to be effective, it costs more than the Fish/Flax Seed Oil.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Hey man what is your calorie breakdown and diet look like. Since that should be you biggest concern.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I don't really count calories, just eat cleaner than normal. I know people sometimes get bashed for saying that. So, if my cycle doesn't give me good enough results.....let the comments begin!

Breakfast will usually be between oatmeal, Nutri grain Eggos, couple eggs w/ extra whites, lowfat breakfast sandwich (?) with some mixed protein. No more Burger King or McDonalds for breakfast. I've started eating more salads or Turkey Subs for lunch. I haven't drank a Coke or Mountain Dew in almost 3 weeks. I buy 10 pound bags of chicken breasts for dinner/snacks. Fast food has been drastically cut back, but not completely.
I'm not saying I always eat clean. It's just 200% better than what I was doing late last year. I got up to around 214 once I stopped working out. Dropped down to 205 after I got motivated again. I'm actually doing cardio at least 3-4 times a week now. That's something I didn't do for a long time. I was around 189-190 a few days before I started this H-Drol cycle.
Slowly making results, nothing too extreme.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Well, If you want to be successful it dropping bodyfat i would suggest you start at least set a target calorie amount and try to be within that range by 100-200 calories. You are taking a steroid to lose body fat so you need to get the best of it. For your weight i would reccomend shooting for 12 calories per pound of body weight. So at 195lbs that would roughly be 2400 calories.
While shooting for around 300grams of protein which would be 1.5g per pound. Keep your carbs low at .25g carbs per pound which comes out to around 50 carbs per day. That combines is around 1400 calories which leaves you with around 1000calories in which should come clean fats Almonds,olive oil, peanut butter, flax oil, fish oil ,etc. So your target for fat would be 111 grams of fat. This is for the low carbs days.

Mon Low carb
Tues Low carb
Wed Low carb
Thurs Low carb
Fri Low Carb
Sat HIgh carb
Sun Mod carb

Moderate days would be protein at 1.5g, Carbs at .75g, and all the rest from fat. On moderate day you are still shooting for 2400 calories as well.

High carbs days you switch to 17calories per pound, which takes you too 3300 calories. So protein still stays the same at 1.5g per pound, carbs move up to 2g per pound. that comes out to 1200 calories for protein 1560 calories for carbs, and 540 calories from fats which would = 60 grams fat.

This low carb diet has really worked well for me so take it for what it is worth. I

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I've been cutting back on the carbs alot. I work outside all day in the sun, etc. Cutting back too far gives me a really bad feeling. Protein and water have increased a ton. Trying to eat more veggies than usual. I'm happy with my results so far. My diet is only going to get better as time goes on.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I've got a question about Yellow Gold. I know it should be used with Carbs. I workout around 5am on a empty stomach for my cardio. Should I just take the YG with my breakfast, post workout? I just started taking it a few days ago. I work weekends this month and can't search for info much during the day.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 H-Drol
Started 75mg at the beginning of week 3. No back pumps, acne, headaches or extremely high Bloodpressure. BP was 135/79 a couple days ago. I added some extra CoQ10 to my daily supplements just to help.
My BW is at 193.8, gained about 2-3 pounds so far. I can see more definition in my arms, abs, etc. Strength is starting to go back up. I had 2 Wisdom teeth removed late last month and it screwed me up for a couple weeks.
My bench is finally getting back to normal. Once I hit 10-12 reps w/ 225, I'm there. During my last workout I was able to get 8 easy reps, attemped/missed 9th rep on my first set.
I will never stop working out again! My morining cardio already has me feeling more energetic during the day. No more waking up and feeling like crap.

Last edited:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I want to drop some bodyfat and get alittle more definition.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I decided to stop taking the Bulk X-Factor, once Week 4 starts. The fish oil and sesamin dosages will be higher for the remaining 3 weeks. Hopefully, I can get my BF measured this Friday or Saturday.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 - End of week 3 (75mg) split doses
Bodyweight 192.8

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 - Bodyweight 195, in the A.M.
My waist (across bellybutton) has dropped a 1/2 inch.
I've also lost some fat off my legs, maybe another 1/2 inch. Need to check my old measurements to be sure.
Biceps 14.5, up .25 inch
Forearms 12.25, same measurement

At the point, I'm finally gaining some muscle from the H-Drol. My healthier diet is helping alot too. I've got 1 bottle of 11oxo to run, possibly for Week 5 & 6. I might save it and run it after this 6 Week H-Drol cycle.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
It's basically just aminos and fish/flax seed oil. I'm not taking the Animal Pak's yet or the HMJ stack caps. I stopped running the Bulk X-Factor and upped the dose on healthy fats. It seems to be working pretty good so far.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
hmm im goign to continue watching this as im trying to decide what to take in the next couple weeks. I got plenty of h-drol, m-drol, 1,4 ad and p-plex...just dont know what to use

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
It's not really much of a log. Minor updates here and there....nothing exciting.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I changed Week 5-6 to 100mg per day. Starting to see results now. Time to up the dose for the remaining 2 weeks.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Endurance is starting to pick up nicely. My bench is getting better again. Finally got 9 & 6 w/ 225. Last 2 workouts prior were only 8 & 5. Arms are getting more definition and still retaining size.
Cardio has started to slip the past few days. I'm starting to adapt to my new eating habits. When I eat something I shouldn't be eating, my stomach lets me know real quick!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Started running my bottle of 11oxo today @ 300mg/day. This will be for Weeks 5-6 of my H-Drol cycle.
My biceps are killing me from the Incline DB Curls yesterday! Arms are getting more shape, not just a big blob anymore.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I Think Hdrol Is Making Me Tired In And Out The Gym
Still no problems yet. I was running a much lower dose though. I used the first 2 weeks to get my cardio back on track. So, I stuck with the low dose.
I went 50,50,75,75 and last 2 weeks will be 100mg. No sides yet, bloodpressure still ok. I even thought about stopping at week 4 and bridge into a low dose M-Drol pulse. I decided to just stick w/ the H-Drol cycle I had planned.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 32 - 195.2 bodyweight
Chest 44.25
Mid-Quad 24.25

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 34 H-Drol, Day 6 of 11oxo (300mg)

Chest/Tri
Goal is to get 10 reps w/ 225 or at least match last workout of 9 and 6.

Last edited:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Great Success!
Well, I reached my goal on the workout. I did start to get a headache during my flyes. Cut the workout short and hit some cardio. Here's how everything went....
Flat Bench (All sets are pinky/rings grip)
1x10x225
1x6x225
1x6x185 Paused Reps
Incline DB Press
1x5x55
1x5x65
1x7x75
Machine Flyes
1x12x100
1x10x100
1x8x90 (this is when the headache started)
Skullcrushers
1x15x80
Headache still here, decided to do a drop set and stop triceps
7x90
3x80
Cardio - took it easy, slowed pace if needed 35 min.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 37 - My weight this morning was 198. I've been eating tons of heavy meats (steak, chicken, etc) the past few days. I'll get a more accurate reading in the morning. My guess will be about 196.5-197. I proved myself wrong about being able to put on weight w/ this stuff. Weight started adding up during week 4, need to up the cardio again. I've been working alot more hours this week. Not enough time on the treadmill!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 39 - Weight is down to 194.6 this morning. I'm almost finished with my 11oxo. It would be nice to run it for another 2 weeks or so.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 41 - My workouts have been all screwed up for the past week or so. I've missed 2-3 days of taking all my H-Drol. Basically, I forgot about taking doses in the late afternoon. Started remodeling my bathroom and went to bed late 2 night in a row.

Today was scheduled for Chest and Triceps.
Flat Bench-
warmup sets
1x5x235 (hit the upright on the bench, screwed up the set)
1x7x235
1x3x245 (headache started again)
Called it quits for today. I will probably continue the workout in the morning. Strength appears to be improving gradually over time.

This has been 2 or 3 workouts in a row where I got a massive headache. I can say this is the only sign of sides I've had in 6 weeks. My bloodpressure is lower than when I first started my cycle. I don't think I can blame it on BP.
Tomorrow ends Week 6, which turned out to be a complete waste. I guess too many things going on lately, family visiting, remodeling and a couple trips to Busch Gardens. I can say that I haven't drank a Coke or Mountain Dew in way over a month!! There was no real DIET this week. It seems like I ate so much lately (Friday's, chinese food, lasagna, Cracker Barrel, etc)

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so ur done with the 6weeks? im going to run 6 weeks too..hows ur pct going?

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
My cycle will be over today. I'm not doing the overkill PCT. Mainly, just finishing opened bottles from previous cycle. Never experienced any shutdown, high bloodpressure, acne, etc. Only thing I got was headaches this past week. I've narrowed that down to either the Yohimbine or the BSN EndoRush. Everything else has remained the same throughout the cycle. I did go from 2 caps of Yohimbine, up to 3 in the last 2 weeks.

Nolva - finish the bottle (probably low dose for a week)
ALRI Restore - 20 caps
Alpha Drive XL - finish bottle, just to get rid of it. 50-60 caps

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I will be attempting my Chest/Tricep workout again today. Only completed 3 sets yesterday and stopped because of my headache. Today I dropped my pre-workout yohimbine down to 1 cap. Let's hope today is better. Bench weight will be 235 again, it seemed easy enough yesterday.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Weight is 196. Actually had a good workout yesterday. Yohimbine was the cause of my headaches. I'll update everything later today.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Final Review?

I Goinf Goint To Use Oxo And Nolva And Maybe A Test Booster....

Im Just Not Sure How To Dose Oxo

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Day 42 workout - Chest and Triceps
Flat Bench- warmup sets
1x8x235
1x5x235
1x3x255 Paused Reps
1x1x265 Paused Rep
Incline Bench-
1x12x155
1x9x155
1x5x165
Close-Grip Bench-
1x6x155
1x7x145
1x6x135

Strength and endurance are both up. Triceps were fried after Incline Bench. CG Bench was actually a struggle with that weight.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Final Review?
Strength def. went up near the end of cycle. No noticable sides (backpumps, high BP, acne, shrinkage, etc). It helped me tone up and drop alittle fat.

My weight 4 days after ending the cycle is 195.4
Diet is back on track, all the visiting family are gone. Now I can just focus on dropping more fat. Cardio intensity is up again and it's finally showing in my waist. I've dropped over 1 inch from my waist (measured at bellybutton) since starting the H-Drol. Legs have gained some size, arms have lost some fat and still got bigger.

Overall, I'd say it would be a good cycle to run. Keep your diet/cardio in check and you'll see some great results. Don't screw everything up in the final week like I did.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my bodyfat done today. It was actually lower than I expected. He asked me for a goal and I said "anything under 20%". So, he set the goal to 15%. It appears I've made ALOT of progress lately. I'll post the #'s from last year and the #'s from today, for a comparison.

May 29, 2007
5ft 8in
199.5 BW
27.7% Bodyfat

April 18, 2008
5ft 8in
196.2 BW
17.0% Bodyfat

So, basically I lost only 3 pounds......but lost 10.7% Bodyfat.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my bodyfat done today. It was actually lower than I expected. He asked me for a goal and I said "anything under 20%". So, he set the goal to 15%. It appears I've made ALOT of progress lately. I'll post the #'s from last year and the #'s from today, for a comparison.

May 29, 2007
5ft 8in
199.5 BW
27.7% Bodyfat

April 18, 2008
5ft 8in
196.2 BW
17.0% Bodyfat

So, basically I lost only 3 pounds......but lost 10.7% Bodyfat.
Looks like some really good results, also looks like you reached your goals. Is definition noticable?

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Definition is alot better than it was before. I've been around 195-205 for about a year. Most of that time I was easily over the 200 mark.
I'm finally starting to get my abs back! You can tell a big difference in my legs. I've lost alot of fat around my lower back and lats. Chest has went up alittle too.
I just got my creatine from NP today. Also order more stuff to help w/ the fatloss (CLA, Sesamin Oil and Levi. Reloaded) I go on a cruise in late June. It would be nice to get down to the 12-14% Bodyfat area.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good Job... I Did Like Hdrol But I Want Something Harder

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Update: Yohimbine IS NOT the source of my headaches. I got a bad headache during my last leg workout, no yohimbine prior. Turns out it's a toothache! The pain just happens to start when I put my body under any heavy stress. Now I need to plan another trip to the dentist.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I've been off the H-Drol for almost 2 weeks now. Strength is still steady. Today was Chest/Triceps. I was able get 9 reps w/ 235, to match last week. Diet slipped for a couple days, nothing too major though.

PCT really wasn't need to much. I felt great after the end of my 6 wk. cycle. Ran the rest of my old Nolva for about a week. I ran 2 days at 40mg, then dropped to 30. Ended the bottle with 2-3 days at 20mg. I used my last ALRI Restore caps @ 3 ED for 6 days. Still finishing off my bottle of Alpha Drive XL.....(just to get it out of the cabinet)

Today I received my bulks to make DCP and a bottle of Lev. Reloaded. I will start making the DCP caps tonight. I will be doing 2 cardio sessions on my off work days. Still not drinking any soft drinks, fast food is at a all-time low for me now. I will probably get my BF checked again in late May, progress check. I should easily be under 190 by then. Bloodpressure is lower today than my #'s prior to the cycle. Maybe next cycle I will run H-Drol and pulse M-Drol near the end of it. For now, I'll just continue dropping the BF %.