Totally New to this

Pipiri

Awards
Hello everyone! First of all I have to tell you that I am totally new to the use of steroids and I have no knowledge of them what so ever so please bear with me.

I am 38 years old, 5'8", 187 pounds and around 27% BF :S

I haven't been training for a year but I trained for 2 years in a row before with no impresive results. I want to get lean not massive, kind of the soloflex body. A friend of mine told me that I should go for a Winstrol Cycle but he gave no further info on it he just told me that I should go for the inyection over the pills. I read about adding a non-aromatizing androgen such as trenbolone or Halotestin. but I have no info on how long the cycle or the dosage of any of this. Can any one please help me on this topic? Thanks a lot an sorry for been such a noob:p

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone! First of all I have to tell you that I am totally new to the use of steroids and I have no knowledge of them what so ever so please bear with me.

I am 38 years old, 5'8", 187 pounds and around 27% BF :S

I haven't been training for a year but I trained for 2 years in a row before with no impressive results. I want to get lean not massive, kind of the soloflex body. A friend of mine told me that I should go for a Winstrol Cycle but he gave no further info on it he just told me that I should go for the injection over the pills. I read about adding a non-aromatizing androgen such as trenbolone or Halotestin. but I have no info on how long the cycle or the dosage of any of this. Can any one please help me on this topic? Thanks a lot an sorry for been such a noob:p
trained for two years before with no impressive results? if that's correct, when that's where you start not with anything else. have someone (or people here) take a look at your diet and training. list everything i.e. cals., protein, carbs. fat, list all that daily intake, i'm guessing you don't really know, i could be wrong but i don't think i am. list your training, what is it that you did or are doing that isn't working for you. i'm not trying to talk you out of doing anything you want to do, i'm saying get the IMPORTANT things in line first then go to the things that can be added later, besides if your diet and training aren't in check, you will get unimpressive results with or without winny or anything else.....

Pipiri

Awards
trained for two years before with no impressive results? if that's correct, when that's where you start not with anything else. have someone (or people here) take a look at your diet and training. list everything i.e. cals., protein, carbs. fat, list all that daily intake, i'm guessing you don't really know, i could be wrong but i don't think i am. list your training, what is it that you did or are doing that isn't working for you. i'm not trying to talk you out of doing anything you want to do, i'm saying get the IMPORTANT things in line first then go to the things that can be added later, besides if your diet and training aren't in check, you will get unimpressive results with or without winny or anything else.....
Very true... My diet wasn't the best but I think my workouts where not that bad. I used to workout 5 times a week in combination with 4 interval cardio sessions a week. I think the workout was fine but I wasn't very consistent with my diet. Took the protein shakes between meals watched my carbs intake tried to take as much water as I could, also took great care of the fat but I never looked ripped. I am willing to do what ever it takes as far as diet and workout routines, but the problem is that I live in a small town in Mexico and there are no real trainers around to ask for advice. My question is now, If I put my diet and workouts in check do you think going in to a winny cycle will help me get the ripped look? If so, should I go for the 12 week cycle of winny alone or do I need to ad something else to it? I would appreciate further advise on this.

Thanks a lot for your reply:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Diet determines everything. You don't need AAS to get to your goal. You especially need to learn/research more about AAS and why you shouldn't run orals for 12 weeks.