Furazarol Cycle

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I had some of this sitting around, and after much research I decided it was mild enough for me. I have all the support and PCT goodies. Cycle Support, Fish Oil HD X2, Post Cycle support, Drive, and even some Tor if things get rough. I am also taking Cissus and Sesamin. I will be running E-Form starting the second week I am going to do 100/150/200/250/200/150 of Furazadrol. Oh and I will run IGF2 and Napalm during post cycle as well. I do have some Generic Labz Mega-Trn kicking around from a couple years ago but thought this might be a little too much. If I change my mind I may run 4 mg in the middle 4 weeks of this cycle.

I am about 245-250 and around 15-17 percent which is reasonably low for me but not low enough. I would like to eventually get down to about 10-12.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well I had some of this sitting around, and after much research I decided it was mild enough for me. I have all the support and PCT goodies. Cycle Support, Fish Oil HD X2, Post Cycle support, Drive, and even some Tor if things get rough. I am also taking Cissus and Sesamin. I will be running E-Form starting the second week I am going to do 100/150/200/250/200/150 of Furazarol. Oh and I will run IGF2 and Napalm during post cycle as well. I do have some Generic Labz Mega-Trn kicking around from a couple years ago but thought this might be a little too much. If I change my mind I may run 4 mg in the middle 4 weeks of this cycle.

I am about 245-250 and around 15-17 percent which is reasonably low for me but not low enough. I would like to eventually get down to about 10-12.
GOOD LUCk i'm def interested!!!:thumbsup:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck! I'd be interested in hearing how POST Cycle Support handles a Furazarol cycle. Keep us updated.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well day 1 is in had a really good workout, I was sweating like a pig. I mean I usually sweat a lot but this was ridiculous.

I was very focused and had good strength, I don't know if this supp is supposed to improve focus or cause you to sweat more for that matter, could be I was just well rested.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Well I had some of this sitting around, and after much research I decided it was mild enough for me. I have all the support and PCT goodies. Cycle Support, Fish Oil HD X2, Post Cycle support, Drive, and even some Tor if things get rough. I am also taking Cissus and Sesamin. I will be running E-Form starting the second week I am going to do 100/150/200/250/200/150 of Furazarol. Oh and I will run IGF2 and Napalm during post cycle as well. I do have some Generic Labz Mega-Trn kicking around from a couple years ago but thought this might be a little too much. If I change my mind I may run 4 mg in the middle 4 weeks of this cycle.

Just keep in mind to taper off the E-Form around the end. If not you might get a bad estrogen rebound....Good Luck!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am aware that it needs to be tapered. I have done quite a bit of research on the products I am taking as I always do. But I do appreciate the help, nice to know that were looking out for each other. One thing I love about this board.

Day 2 was just cardio, I am really really sore from the leg hammering I gave myself on Saturday. It's only pain, and I kind of like it anyhow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok first thing I want to mention is that my libido is very, very strong. The wife is sore, I'm sore. That's probably enough detail.

I was definitely a bit stronger last night, I would have expected to do a little better regardless being the second week of a routine but I do feel there was a little extra. I find myself getting very sore but recovering well.

As for fat loss, I can't really say if there has been much of a difference yet but I do feel I am a little leaner and tighter.

There have been no negative sides at all but I am at a very low dose to start out. I feel quite healthy and mood is good.

I will introduce E-Form on Saturday 100 mg a day, I know it says to taper it when on PCT but is that necessary when on cycle? If so I will likely use 60 a day on the last week.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Ok first thing I want to mention is that my libido is very, very strong. The wife is sore, I'm sore. That's probably enough detail.

I was definitely a bit stronger last night, I would have expected to do a little better regardless being the second week of a routine but I do feel there was a little extra. I find myself getting very sore but recovering well.

As for fat loss, I can't really say if there has been much of a difference yet but I do feel I am a little leaner and tighter.

There have been no negative sides at all but I am at a very low dose to start out. I feel quite healthy and mood is good.

I will introduce E-Form on Saturday 100 mg a day, I know it says to taper it when on PCT but is that necessary when on cycle? If so I will likely use 60 a day on the last week.
Hey Dreamweaver...Personally, I started to use E-Form on my current cycle...I am pulsing Halo-T 400 3 days a week, I started to use E-Form for my off-days.

It works very well, but just after 2 days of E-Form (120mg a day on my off days...that fell on my first weekend off) my nipples were puffy a little, burning and itchy when I cycled to my on-days which I use Halo-T 400 and not E-Form. I did not taper down...Of course, it never struck me...until I got my side effects.

That's just after 2 days! For me just after two days of inhibiting estrogen this is the sides I got! I know a body....so as soon I felt this effect...I switched to ALRI Restore. This works better for me up to now!

It's been awhile since I've done anything anabolic...over 5 years or so! I am somewhat knowledgeable in anabolics but I'm just starting to learn these new PH and PS compounds....it's very interesting! Lots to learn! I feel like I've been hibernating for 5 years!! haha

Just by my experience with E-Form...it works extremely good! But IMO you do have to taper down! This is just my opinion...

Good Luck with your cycle!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I will taper down my last week then.

Yah I know what you mean about the new products, I was 100% natural for years then did a couple cycles of 1Test and 4ad transdermal then nothing for a few years. I come back here and it's a whole new ball game. I know a lot about training and dieting but I am a little behind the 8 ball when it comes to anabolics. I generally stick to mild cylcles that's why I am probably not going to use the Mega-TRN. At my age I don't want to push it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I have noticed, I am ravenously hungry and have felt the need to increase my calorie intake somewhat. It will be interesting to see what happens.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good workout, I was stronger on all exercises, again it was expected but seemed there was a little extra.

I feel really good in general, getting good rest.

Too early to talk about weight loss, although I do seem to be getting a little smaller looking around the waist. I have really looking bigger lately too.

Will start implementing E-Form tommorow 100 mg ed. 2 squirts in the morning and 3 in the evening.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good leg day yesterday. Strength and endurance were both good. There definitely seems to an element of strength and recovery which I really wasn't expecting. Now if it trims fat to boot then I wiill really like this product.

I have decided to try 200 mg ed this week as I have been reading that the product is underdosed. With the E-Form this should start me into some serious fat loss while gaining more strength.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Good leg day yesterday. Strength and endurance were both good. There definitely seems to an element of strength and recovery which I really wasn't expecting. Now if it trims fat to boot then I wiill really like this product.

I have decided to try 200 mg ed this week as I have been reading that the product is underdosed. With the E-Form this should start me into some serious fat loss while gaining more strength.
good idea! it is severly underdosed!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be the first to tell you that it's underdosed... I understand the frustration, but there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Sorry guys.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have talked to people that have gotten some strength increase at the recommended dose. I can't say I'm frustrated, based on my research I just thought it would be better at a higher dose. I have 3 bottles so I will revise my dosing schedule. 200/300/250/250/200 for the remaining 5 weeks. This way I can compare the effectiveness of each.

It didn't tale long to start feeling some agression after adding E-Form. Maybe I was just in a nasty mood though, yesterday I had to move. :frustrate

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have talked to people that have gotten some strength increase at the recommended dose. I can't say I'm frustrated, based on my research I just thought it would be better at a higher dose. I have 3 bottles so I will revise my dosing schedule. 200/300/250/250/200 for the remaining 5 weeks. This way I can compare the effectiveness of each.

It didn't tale long to start feeling some agression after adding E-Form. Maybe I was just in a nasty mood though, yesterday I had to move. :frustrate
this protocol looks much better than your original :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok with the addition of E-Form and the increase of Fura I seem to have become quite insatiable sexually. I mean wow, this is a killer libido stack for someone my age. I am normally unaturally frisky for someone my age but nothing like this.

RoidGracie

Too bad I already started the H-Drol, I haven't been frisky for a long time.....Epi is going to have to wait until the early fall, or maybe, I could squeeze in a quick 3 week pulse before my vacation in the summer, just to tighten things up a bit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another reason too keep things mild especially at my age, wanna keep that libido high. I remember times when it got a little low and it really made me feel old. I have always been way oversexed and earned a favourable rep for it, it is something I would have a hard time letting go of.

I am seeing some small signs of leaning out. I am very happy to see anything because maintaining my diet has been hard because of increased hunger. On Sunday I ate like I had not eaten for a week. I couldn't shove the food in fast enough. The hunger thing seemed to settle a bit yesterday. Remember I moved on Saturday and did legs on Friday so that could account for a lot of the hunger.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to update this thread yesterday. Ok so my chest and back routine did not yeild much in the way of stength gains but stamina was good so I'll have to say it was a good workout. One of the problems I am experincing is too many mof my motions are putting too much preasure on my shoulders. I will have to make some adjustments.

Libido is through the roof, I have to say that it is higher than I have experienced on any supplement. I also have to comment on increased agressiveness. I am definitely more agressive, I only wish my old body could keep up in the gym as like I said experiencing too much shoulder soreness in the gym.

There has been definate signs of fat loss. I see it in the mirror and the way my clothes fit around my waist. I see no signs of muscle loss whatsoever.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my shoulders are very sore so I was unable to increase on military. One might argue that I shouldn't have done it all. Not my style I guess.

Arms yeilded some small strength gains, but strength is not the reason I am running this. It's fat loss that I am after. I have to tell you I was a little concerned when my appetite seemed to be out of control, but I have leaned out. Really like what I am seeing in the mirror.

I feel hard strong and tight, my libido is stuff of legends. Again never felt this agressive sexual boost before from supplementation. I have experienced increases in libido but this is primal urge were talking about. Also sex itself is better.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I feel hard strong and tight, my libido is stuff of legends. Again never felt this agressive sexual boost before from supplementation. I have experienced increases in libido but this is primal urge were talking about. Also sex itself is better.
Sounds like things are coming along nicely, sorry I hadn't noticed this until now. I ran Furaz for 6 weeks awhile back and finished at a dosing of 250mg. This was by far the peak for me at that dose. I had similar experiences with increased libido.

Subbed in now and looking forward to the rest of your log man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Expect big things if I ever get my diet back under control. I still have 4 weeks left and I have already had some nice benefits. I was thinking it's probably all the sex that is saving me from bad diet :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Expect big things if I ever get my diet back under control. I still have 4 weeks left and I have already had some nice benefits. I was thinking it's probably all the sex that is saving me from bad diet :D
:toofunny: Probably so....

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would be in complete shock if I told you how high of a dose I've run in the past. Very high...

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
You would be in complete shock if I told you how high of a dose I've run in the past. Very high...
I think that's the most amazing thing about this compound, some have seen the best success at 100-150 while others including myself have gone upwards of 250 to feel the most benefit.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. I know guys that stuck to 100mg while stacking it with another compound and had results that were amazing.
I think that's the most amazing thing about this compound, some have seen the best success at 100-150 while others including myself have gone upwards of 250 to feel the most benefit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I feel that 200 was a fairly good dose for me, trying 300 this week and it seems I feel a little too aggressive I'll give it the rest of the week like I planned. I feel a little edgy though. I am hoping 250 will be the sweet spot for me.

Had a very good leg day, there is good stamina while using this product. The strength gains are mininmal but I seem to be able to maintain my strength better throughout the workout.

I continue to be impressed with the body comp changes. I finally weighed myself and found that I was 244.8 which was a little heavier than I expected but I have been maintaining mass very well. It looks like I lost more though. I know my waist was not smaller than it is now when I was 235, so I am quite pleased.

Time to clean up my diet a bit though. It's not horrible but I am not completely in control.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well I feel that 200 was a fairly good dose for me, trying 300 this week and it seems I feel a little too aggressive I'll give it the rest of the week like I planned. I feel a little edgy though. I am hoping 250 will be the sweet spot for me.

Had a very good leg day, there is good stamina while using this product. The strength gains are mininmal but I seem to be able to maintain my strength better throughout the workout.

I continue to be impressed with the body comp changes. I finally weighed myself and found that I was 244.8 which was a little heavier than I expected but I have been maintaining mass very well. It looks like I lost more though. I know my waist was not smaller than it is now when I was 235, so I am quite pleased.

Time to clean up my diet a bit though. It's not horrible but I am not completely in control.
lol too aggressive?? Come on man hit that $hit up!!! Roll with it!! My aggression is simply insane and i just began my cycle(still on DTH as well), but have fun with it! You aught to check my log out....http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89274-boxmeman-s-high.html
Good Luck to you man and keep it up!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
350mg was very SWEET to me! But I would not recommend anyone try this. I'm a trained professional, and do all of my own stunts! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah there is an element of fun to it no doubt. I find when I am too agressive I get to mouthy with the wife, and I work in an office full of pencil necks (good people though), I can see by there reactions that sometimes I flirt with being too intimidating. When something becomes mood altering in a negative way I tend to back off a bit. I will try and save it for the gym though.

The one fun thing is, is that I am getting some attention from women, I think they can sense the difference at some level and it excites some of them.

One other thing I forgot to mention, I am sleeping like a baby on this cycle. I seem to bet getting extra sleep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok my shoulders are toast, I will have to only do rear delts on thursday and hope. Workout was good and crisp, would have had better power with two good shoulders as the left is giving out.

Continue to show signs of fat loss and I have gotten my diet under control so I am anxious to see the results.

Libido is still pretty nuts, and speaking of nuts I was noticing good volume in mine. There was a day where I thought I would revert back to normal but that was short lived.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Ok my shoulders are toast, I will have to only do rear delts on thursday and hope. Workout was good and crisp, would have had better power with two good shoulders as the left is giving out.

Continue to show signs of fat loss and I have gotten my diet under control so I am anxious to see the results.

Libido is still pretty nuts, and speaking of nuts I was noticing good volume in mine. There was a day where I thought I would revert back to normal but that was short lived.
Sounds like things are progressing quite well man, keep it up!

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Sub'd. Thanks for your feedback on this product.

I will be stacking my fura with Epithin E so your updates are inspiring.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Sub'd. Thanks for your feedback on this product.

I will be stacking my fura with Epithin E so your updates are inspiring.
I ran Furaz/Epi awhile back and I have to say for a cut/recomp. cycle with strength gains I'm sure you will be happy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awsome.

I can't wait to see what happens with my diet under control. The ravenous hunger seems to have subsided somewhat.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds awsome.

I can't wait to see what happens with my diet under control. The ravenous hunger seems to have subsided somewhat.
I plan on hiring a trainer for my diet/training so that I will make the most of the cycle.

Do keep us posted on your progress.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on hiring a trainer for my diet/training so that I will make the most of the cycle.

Do keep us posted on your progress.
Not a bad idea if you get a good one, I used one years ago and he became my training partner. I learned so much from over the years.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Not a bad idea if you get a good one, I used one years ago and he became my training partner. I learned so much from over the years.
Right on. I will pm you. I didn't want to clog your thread with my chatter.:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I only did rear delts for shoulders last night, smart move on my part, but I really nailed them. I did experience some strenght increase on my arms though and some nice endurance. This product seems to add more endurance than strength.

Can't really say there is any real signs of weight loss, however my skin was looking kind of loose which could be a sign.

Libido, my god... I can't seem to get enough

I have to comment on the boys as well they are very full and firm, big and brassy if you will.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer leg workout yesterday, I was really strong on squats, and there is no doubt that there were some strength inhancements as squats are the ultimate test.

My weight is up a few lbs been weighing in at around 247-8, I have seen no signs of fat increase. I have actually felt that I have experienced some loss. I would have done better but that period where my diet was bad did catch up with me. I am expecting good things this week as the effect of diet has about a 1 week delay in the results department.

Libido not as insane but still very persistant, definitely above normal.

I am sleeping like a stone, love the rest I am getting.

One thing I feel I should comment on is that there seems to be some definite extra attention from women, I believe I mentioned in a previous post. It is almost as if there is some hormonal thing going on like they can smell the extra testostorone. I know I look better but there seems to be more to it than that.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
One thing I feel I should comment on is that there seems to be some definite extra attention from women, I believe I mentioned in a previous post. It is almost as if there is some hormonal thing going on like they can smell the extra testostorone. I know I look better but there seems to be more to it than that.
Interesting, maybe it's a combination of several of those things combined? More confidence, more test production, better look ect.
Either way, keep it up man, log looks good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also think it has to do with the estrogen suppresion somehow. Anyway I have been getting more attention from younger women. Maybe it's just me noticing as I am always feeling amorous, but it almost feels like a reaction I would get from using pheramones.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My body is feeling pretty run down I must admit. I have been working very hard and have somehow managed to gain weight with a compound that is designed to make me lose weight. I am definitely leaner overall that when I first started to who cares. Diet is still good so will be seeing some big changes by the end of the week.

Libido is still strong, above average. Will see how my shoulders feel tonight when I do chest. Hope the problems are over so I can see more progress.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout yesterday, gym was hot as hell though. My left shoulder is officially toast but I can work through it. Otherwise I am looking at a long layoff at the end of which I will likely reinjure it. It's chronic so nothing I can do about it. It isn't completely dibilitating, but does hamper my higher weight lifts. The workout was intensive and crisp and sweaty so maybe soggy would be a better word. I would not be looking at this product for strength gains... go figure, it's not like I was expecting much in that way. There is some minor performance enhancement more in terms of endurance though.

Fat does seem to be melting away but I am still waiting for the day when I look in the mirror and go Wow! It should be coming soon.

Libido is unbelievable. It's like I can't get enough at times. It really is a bit too much sometimes. Nice to feel verile but when your sitting at work it can be a bit frustrating. Some of the women dress kind of sexy and I know they can smell it off me. The boys are a very nice size and quite firm most of the time, depends on how active I've been.

I haven't mentioned and I feel I should. There is good muscle hardness while on this product. I am feeling sore and tired a good deal of the time though. Go figure I am up half the night having sex. (not every night thank god)

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Dude, somebody swapped your PH with viagra...