Planning cycles

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning some cycles and would like to start with something mild and almost zero side effects. I only use legal products and have ordered them (based on what I've read) frrom weakest to strongest as follows:

• CEL H-Drol
    CEL P-Plex
    RPN Havoc
    AX Superdrol/CEL M-Drol
If the order of this list is incorrect please let me know. My goal is to increase LBM gradually. I know some of these compounts are dry, some wet, etc. I'm not going to stack or bridge anything, and I've omitted the detail of each cycle. I just want to make sure that when I start I use the mildest product from the list, and again based on what I've read it seems to be H-Drol.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... a few reads and no replies - I must have the list in the right order.

Mods feel free to delete this thread. Thanks.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning some cycles and would like to start with something mild and almost zero side effects. I only use legal products and have ordered them (based on what I've read) frrom weakest to strongest as follows:

• CEL H-Drol
    CEL P-Plex
    RPN Havoc
    AX Superdrol/CEL M-Drol
If the order of this list is incorrect please let me know. My goal is to increase LBM gradually. I know some of these compounts are dry, some wet, etc. I'm not going to stack or bridge anything, and I've omitted the detail of each cycle. I just want to make sure that when I start I use the mildest product from the list, and again based on what I've read it seems to be H-Drol.
IMO P-Plex has more sides than Havoc. But I agree, H-Drol is the mildest.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
isnt AX superdrol junk
The first (original) is not, it was actually the best in my opinion. You're probably thinking of SDNG.

This is the one I'm referring to: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21931-superdrol-structure-release.html this is the original Designer Supplements Superdrol, and it was and still is a truly amazing product. It was shortly re-released under Anabolic Xtreme's label. I had to dispose of my last bottle of the original Designer Supplements SD a few months ago - it had been open for years and probably lost its potency... I should have kept the bottle. Anyway I have some of the original Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol unopened.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ive never done hdrol but id say hdrol,havoc,pp,sdrol in that order.