Crazy summer cycle setup

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
So I devised a cycle that I could realistically afford for the summer as my summer contest cycle. I was thinking of throwing eq in there...but too expensive considering the amount I'll need to get an effective dose. So I came up with this for my summer cycle

Weeks 1-2: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly) Anadrol 100 mgs

Week 3: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly) Anadrol 100 mgs, Superdrol 10 mgs

Week 4: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly), Anadrol 50 mgs, Superdrol 20 mgs

Weeks 5-8: Test prop 300 mgs, possibly and only possibly Trenbolone Acetate 200 mgs per week

Weeks 9-12: Test prop 300 mgs, hcg 500 ius twice weekly

Weeks 13-14: test prop 300 mgs, superdrol 20 mgs, hcg 500 ius twice weekly

Week 15: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs, Toremifene 120 mgs, hcg 5,000 ius
Week 16: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs, Toremifene 60 mgs
Week 17: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs, Torm 60 mgs
Week 18: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs, Torm 60 mgs
Week 19: Dhea 100 mgs, Nolvadex 10 mgs, Torm 30 mgs

I think this sounds pretty sweet.....but I'm wondering...how much muscle do you all think I can realistically gain while on a calorie deficit and using clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. My diet would be along the lines of 250-350 grams of protein per day and 120 grams of carbs on my low carb days, and never going higher than 250 grams carbs on my higher carb days. Realistic to gain about 10 lbs of muscle with all this stuff and while preparing for contest?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I set this up so I can lose most of the water weight by the 12th week which should be around contest time. Obviously anadrol is put all the way in the front so I can make quick explosive gains initially while cutting up. Then as the cycle carries on...I'll probably lose all those water weight gains for the contest.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
So I devised a cycle that I could realistically afford for the summer as my summer contest cycle. I was thinking of throwing eq in there...but too expensive considering the amount I'll need to get an effective dose. So I came up with this for my summer cycle

Weeks 1-2: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly) Anadrol 100 mgs

Week 3: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly) Anadrol 100 mgs, Superdrol 10 mgs

Week 4: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly), Anadrol 50 mgs, Superdrol 20 mgs

Weeks 5-8: Test prop 300 mgs, possibly and only possibly Trenbolone Acetate 200 mgs per week

Weeks 13-14: test prop 300 mgs, superdrol 20 mgs, hcg 500 ius twice weekly

Week 15: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs, Toremifene 120 mgs, hcg 5,000 ius
Week 16: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs, Toremifene 60 mgs
Week 17: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs, Torm 60 mgs
Week 18: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs, Torm 60 mgs
Week 19: Dhea 100 mgs, Nolvadex 10 mgs, Torm 30 mgs

I think this sounds pretty sweet.....but I'm wondering...how much muscle do you all think I can realistically gain while on a calorie deficit and using clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. My diet would be along the lines of 250-350 grams of protein per day and 120 grams of carbs on my low carb days, and never going higher than 250 grams carbs on my higher carb days. Realistic to gain about 10 lbs of muscle with all this stuff and while preparing for contest?

I'm not too sure your liver would be overly pleased with you taking Anadrol and superdrol at the same time. Is the super really neccessary? I'd probably drop the super for those two initial weeks and take it for 3 weeks at the end (12,13,14) instead of just 13,14 like you have.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
damn, you've been gone for awhile eh ?

No offense, but this cycle looks pretty brutal on the body, in a very unhealthy way. I would suggest something along the lines of what I set up.

Weeks 1-2: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly) D-Bol 100 mgs

Week 3: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly) D-Bol:100 mg
Week 4: Test prop 300 mgs (100 mgs 3 times weekly), D-Bol: 50 mg

Weeks 13-14: test prop 300 mgs,hcg 500 ius twice weekly

Week 15: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 40 mgs
Week 16: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 40 mgs
Week 17: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs
Week 18: Dhea 200 mgs, Nolvadex 20 mgs

The 40/40/20/20 for Tamox. will be plenty. The idea of using superdrol+anadrol is just ridiculous. Also too torem+tamox is an overkill as well.

You need to keep in mind that SERMs are also liver toxic. Instead of relying on HCG, try using natural herbal test boosters to jump start at the end of the cycle and go all out.

HCG in excess amounts is also suppressive.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Both cycles look bad to me. The first because your not going to have a liver left. The second, because prop should be shot daily in my opinion, and 200mg's of Tren Ace a week ain't enough to do anything. You need at least 50mg's a day.

HCG seems a bit much. 250mg's twice a week should be plenty.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
What if I dropped it down to like...100 mgs anadrol first 2 weeks....then 50 mgs anadrol, 10 mgs superdrol last two weeks. Seems like I can easily get away with that if I take a good month break off the orals afterwards. In this case I'm simply replacing one anadrol instead of taking 2 anadrols with one superdrol which is not even close to being as liver toxis as anadrol anyway...so it would be about as liver toxic is taking two anadrols anyway. Just wondering if that's pushing it or not? And I see 100 mgs dbol? That's seems pretty crazy if you ask me. Sounds like fun...but crazy. I'm thinking that's jsut about as bad as 100 mgs anadrol, 20 mgs superdrol. I thought it seemd possible to get away with 20 mgs superdrol and 50 mgs anadrol being only 2 pills of superdrol and one pill of anadrol which doesn't seem to insane since the liver problems are very overexxagerated. I say this because I just did 3 weeks of superdrol...20 mgs every day, 30 mgs winstrol for the first two weeks of the superdrol cycle and my liver values didn't rise that much. Was an awesome cycle in conjuction to testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks. I figured, if 30 mgs winstorl and 20 mgs superdrol for two weeks is possible without really messing anything up, 100 mgs anadrol and 10 mgs superdrol shouldn't be too insane if I'm only doing around that range for 2 weeks after 2 weeks of only anadrol. Or maybe I'm just crazy and pushing the envelope here. I'm thinking I'll cut those doses in half if my blood tests come with liver values up too high. Also consider, I take supplements to protect my liver and hardly ever drink.

Oh and...anyone know about alpha pharma test prop. A new company alpha pharma just opened up in India...just wondering what you guys think of it.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Oh and incase you guys are wondering...here are my strength stats and results of my last cycle.

Beginning weight...174 lbs., 13% bodyfat
Bench 225 lbs x 2
Shoulder dumbbell press: 75 lbers x 4
Leg press: 550 lbs x 8
Dumbbell standing curls: 45 lbers x 8
Tricep extensions behind head: 90 lbs x 4
Seated calf raises: 4 plates x 4
Deadlifts (without the weight touching the ground...much harder): 315 x 3
Barbell rows (with perfect form, no momentum): 200 lbs x 4

End cycle....188 lbs 14% bodyfat:

Bench: 245 lbs x 5 or 110 lb dumbbells 4 times
Shoulder dumbbell press: 90 lbers x 5
Deadlift: 355 lbs x 5
Leg press: 750 lbs x 4
Behind head tricep dumbbelll extensions: 100 lbs x 6
Bicep curls: 55 lb dumbbells x 6
Calf raises: 4 plates x 10
Bent over barbell rows: 245 lbs x 5

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What do you hope to gain out of taking anadrol and superdrol at the same time that you couldnt get with just one or the other?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Insane mass AND hardness? A very quick initial blow up hopefully. I think I'll just do this so they don't overlap at all.

100 mgs anadrol first two weeks.
20 mgs superdrol next two weeks.

I can totally live with that.

Anyone know about alpha pharma?

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Dewd, drop the SD completely. Move the Tren to da end and enjoy.

Drol+test at teh start will give you the mass, tren to clean up at the end.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Supfathead is the winner.

Anadrol 100 mgs first 3 weeks...50 mgs last week....no superdrol and 300 mgs tren at the end every week for 4 weeks to top things off? How does that sound?

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Sounds good to me (of course). You might wanna start the tren a week early and drop it a week before PCT. Other than that looks good.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man i think i'm familiar with the pharm your talking about not sure though, if its the one im thinking it's great if you want pm me to see if its the same one.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I hope not... Not if he's doing it this way like he said....
and 300 mgs tren at the end every week for 4 weeks

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Well...for the last 4 weeks...300 mgs tren ace every week and 300 mgs test prop every week. Would the tren ace be a problem somehow? I was thinking mix both tren ace and test prop for those last four weeks into one syringe 3 times a week. One shot will contain 100 mgs tren ace/100 mgs test prop. Seems doable. Let me know what you guys think. The help would be appreciated.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would just run the test and tren and maybe a dbol kick start. You also don't need nolva and torm pick one. You could use anadrol but thats your choice. I am not sure if you have pinned before but that cycle is going to make you real sick of pinning by week 10 and prop isn't the best feeling substance imo. Why not get some enathate or cyp if you are going to run for that long.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Because enan and cyp bloat you up and I wanna keep the water weight as minimal as possible after I finish the anadrol. Pinning isn't a problem for me to be honest. I got used to it after this past winter cycle. lol...I actually looked forward to it. Yea, I know...I'm crazy.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just read your plan wrong. Looked like you were gonna do one inject a week of 300mg tren.

I prefer ED dosing myself, but what you are planning will probably work ok, although levels are going to fluctuate quite a bit.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
u got a good wide back. those arms need some work though!!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Just curious why you are running your test dosage as low as you are (300mg)?

Another thing is the orals...everybody in the cut and paste world of the internet bodybuilding community wants to say orals will make you **** out your liver and die if run for more than 4 weeks or more than one at a time! The truth of the matter is, its a very individual thing! Some guys can run lots of orals for weeks upon weeks and only elevate their enzymes slightly and they return to normal in very short order. Others, however, can take 50mgs of drol a day and piss blood! I'm a little partial because I love orals and usually run them several times a year at pretty hefty doses and for somewhat lengthy bouts...but I always get blood work.

Just make sure to keep up on your blood work and find out what works for you. Personally I have no problems what so ever running multiple orals. My favorite is running dbol and drol together. However during this time I don't drink, I make sure to take some liver protectants such as NAC, milk thistle, etc and drink plenty of fluids.

Don't be afraid to push the envelope a little, so long as you've got something to base it off of! ;)