Lean Muscle Wanted...Which one of my private stash should I take....

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Like the title says....I want to start a Lean Mass Cycle in about 1 week or 2. I've been reading up and researching. But there's so many good products out there! I kinda stuck and uncertain which bottle I should reach for, for this specific goal!!!

Please I need you opinions and advice!!! With all of these products...which one would you take or make in a good stack???

Here's my private stash that I have at home:

Havoc
Phera-Vol
Trenadrol
WinZtrol
Phera-Bol
Revolt
Halo-T 400
Jungle Warfare
E-Form
RPM
PowerFULL

Plus I have...some SAMe, Now Blood Pressure Pills, Fenugreek, DHEA, Retain, Inhibit-E, L-Taurine, Liver Care, EFA's, Controlled Labs Orange Triad and some Liver Care!

Here's more stuff that I ordered and I'm waiting for!!

H-Drol
Trena
Epistane
Propadrol
Topical ATD
Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
X-Lean
Bad Ass Mass
DCP
Post Cycle Support
CLA
Some more RPM
Drive
Some more PowerFULL

I sure that I forgot some!!! I'm going Order crazy!!!

Any suggestions or comments would be cool!!!

scorp

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Nice stash. Are you happy with your current bodyfat? I would have different supplements, diet, and training when trying to gain the most muscle (and probably a little fat) or when trying to gain a little muscle and lose a little fat at the same time. When on an all out cut I definitely lose strength and muscle, but lose fat at a faster rate and without anabolics.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Nice stash. Are you happy with your current bodyfat? I would have different supplements, diet, and training when trying to gain the most muscle (and probably a little fat) or when trying to gain a little muscle and lose a little fat at the same time. When on an all out cut I definitely lose strength and muscle, but lose fat at a faster rate and without anabolics.
Not really happy with my bodyfat, Right now, I'm at 17.6%...I'd like to drop it close to 13-14% and gain a solid 5 pounds of lean mass!

I just don't know what to use???

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
I am running H-Drol and a thermo right now. I am trying to drop fat and gain a couple pounds of muscle and this is working well. When I increased cardio to 4 30 minute sessions on the stationary bike first thing in the morning and also cutting rest time between sets when lifting I saw better results. I see that you are 32, I am 34 and when I hit 30 things got a lot harder to gain muscle or lose fat compared to my mid 20's.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Not really happy with my bodyfat, Right now, I'm at 17.6%...I'd like to drop it close to 13-14% and gain a solid 5 pounds of lean mass!

I just don't know what to use???
When the h-drol and propadrol get there, go with those for a stack. You'll most likely gain more than 5 pounds of muscle AND drop bf% at the same time :thumbsup:

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I am running H-Drol and a thermo right now. I am trying to drop fat and gain a couple pounds of muscle and this is working well. When I increased cardio to 4 30 minute sessions on the stationary bike first thing in the morning and also cutting rest time between sets when lifting I saw better results. I see that you are 32, I am 34 and when I hit 30 things got a lot harder to gain muscle or lose fat compared to my mid 20's.

Yeah, I agree! I'm still good at this point!!! haha But, It's definitely not getting any easier! I guess you just have to blast lots of cardio and have the diet spot on. It's been a while since I've used anabolic steroids in conjunction for a lean muscle cycle!

My goal is to gain 5-7 lean muscle while eating 1000-1500 calories above my maintenance while maintaining my bodyfat levels stable. But dropping 1 or 2% you'd be a bonus!!! I want to keep my cardio to a minimum!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
When the h-drol and propadrol get there, go with those for a stack. You'll most likely gain more than 5 pounds of muscle AND drop bf% at the same time :thumbsup:

That sounds to go to be true!!! I've seen this stack on AM...It could be interesting! My girlfriend is always giving me the look when I get some stuff!!! haha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi style compound bridged with a halo style compound add in some propadrol stacked with one and some winztrol stacked with the other.....looks like you got all the supports you need. RPM, Drive, Powerfull, PostCycleSupport, Retain and DCP for post cycle therapy with a SERM of course.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
epi style compound bridged with a halo style compound add in some propadrol stacked with one and some winztrol stacked with the other.....looks like you got all the supports you need. RPM, Drive, Powerfull, PostCycleSupport, Retain and DCP for post cycle therapy with a SERM of course.
Right now...I'm leaning more on the Trenadrol or even better the Halo-T 400 by Anabolic Formulations!!!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Unfortunately!! I have no way to get a SERM! I live in Canada and my doctor is pretty anal about hormones...so I have no choice to get OTC type SERM...what would be my best option???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately!! I have no way to get a SERM! I live in Canada and my doctor is pretty anal about hormones...so I have no choice to get OTC type SERM...what would be my best option???
Sustain Alpha is getitng really good reviews.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with bassgod its hard to beat the superdrol clones (h-drol) with propadrol, you'd have a near perfect stack. Good Luck

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I finally decided on a product....I currently started on Halo-T 400 by Anabolic Formulations.

This is my plan....I will pulse this cycle. On my workout days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I will go up to 3 caps a day (that gives a total of 75mg of Halo clone and 60mg of Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione). I will take 1 in the morning and 2 pre-workout.

On my off-days, I will take E-Form (Formestane), 3 sprays 60mg in the morning and another 60mg 12 hours later.

1 capsule of Halo-T 400 is composed of:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg

I will start a log in a bit....

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Neither one of those compounds are good for pulsing and the tren will most likely hamper your cardio as it will raise your blood pressure.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Neither one of those compounds are good for pulsing and the tren will most likely hamper your cardio as it will raise your blood pressure.
Really, Ok...can you explain me why?? I'd like to know why...

My blood pressure is fine on my off days....I do only do my cardio on my off-days. Taking 120mg of E-Form on my off-days and it does not affect my blood pressure at all. I can feel by BP raise a little on my on-days.

Thanks for your input...

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Really, Ok...can you explain me why?? I'd like to know why...

My blood pressure is fine on my off days....I do only do my cardio on my off-days. Taking 120mg of E-Form on my off-days and it does not affect my blood pressure at all. I can feel by BP raise a little on my on-days.

Thanks for your input...
halo isnt very strong and takes some time to build up in your system. Most people dont notice gain until their 3rd or 4th week on a full cycle. I tried pulsing tren and it just did more harm than good.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
halo isnt very strong and takes some time to build up in your system. Most people dont notice gain until their 3rd or 4th week on a full cycle. I tried pulsing tren and it just did more harm than good.
I know about the Halo's, I'm aware that they take 3 to 4 weeks to kick in....I'm doing a 8 weeker not a 4. Can you be more specific with the tren...what problems did you run in to??

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I got winded faster and my heart felt heavy when i started cardio. Didnt notice any significant strength gains when i added it in either but i didnt run it long.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. If you want to use halo,j ust do a straight run. It's very mild, takes a while to kick in, and MANY have recovered perfectly after using an OTC PCT. If you insist on pulsing, use something tried and true like Epistane. I pulsed this and gained about 10lbs lbm, lost a little bf, and strength went up quite nicely. I used PCS on the off days and did a PCS/MassFX PCT. Literally the day after I took my last Epi dose, I woke up w/ morning wood and had random wood everyday afterward. My pulse worked pefectly. Just my opinion.