Dbol/Fina/Prop cycle

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Ok boys and girls, I'm back for more.

In an effort to make myself grow I've spent about 5 months almost, working out with different programs and trying to gain weight.

I tried doing normal volume training that I learned from the beginning. I've tried doing HST routines which helped some.
And I'm now trying DoggCrap training which is helping A LOT.

I stated that I wouldn't start another cycle until I had gained 15lbs natural and I'm steadily gaining about 1-1.5lbs a week not on natty which isn't too bad and reflects how well on the mark DC and IA are.

I've now gained almost 15lbs and in preparation I've already written up the cycle I will start.
Ingrediants are Russian dbol, Fina, and Test Prop from Synovex
I've decided on the dosage I want for dbol and prop, but not for fina. ATM I'm thinking 75mg/ED

Got clomid on hand, dbol is here, and novaldex is on the way in case of gyno and for use in recovery

Week 1-4
Dbol 30mg ED
Week 1-8
Fina 75mg ED
Week 1-8
Test Prop 75mg ED

Lower dosages because I'm not a real big boy. Though hopefully I will be after these 15 weeks (counting recovery too). Don't have the money for the 4+2 cruise method described by DC so I'll be doing a good 8 week cycle.

Stats:

6'1
165lbs (yes its small but I've got a very small frame, wrist is like ~5" in circumfrence)
Bodyfat is somewheres around 9-10%
I'm a severe Ectomorph and will be consuming mass quantities of food. Even tho I can prolly handle it I'll still take a break from carbs after 8:00pm
Protein intake target is 350-400g everyday, fat and carbs will follow in unison. Going to try the olive oil thing too.

Training:

Going to try the two day split thing with a day of rest
3 sets per 9 days per bodypart (For the most part) with rest-pause sets.
I have tried this routine for a couple weeks and my body seems to be recooperating, not getting sore at all. Its actually WAY easier than HST was :)
Going to hit VERY slow negatives and make that a focus of my lifts except on squats, deadlifts, and other exercises that don't lend too well to that.

Current Strength (remember all with very slow negatives) and this is on the first portion of a rest pause set

Bench is 140 x 8
Sh Press 105 x 8
DB Curl is 35 x 8
Squat is 245 x 8 ( back is adjusting to slow negatives here, was doing MUCH heavier weight with normal rep scheme)
Tricep Extension 50 x 8 (weird pulley system makes it harder so i use it)
Latbar 140 x 8
Seated Row 120 x 8

Goals:

-To hit 190lbs, **** 180 I want 190 so hopefully I can push myself over 200lbs naturally :) This is 25lbs of gain which seems within reach if my training/diet/resolve are down :)
-To improve my Dumbell Pressing exercises so I can have much better form.
-To get a better job maybe as an evil PT (hey it makes more money than Bestbuy), or a friendly Doorman

Last edited:

diablo69

Awards
**** I will never post anything like I did in this post again or I will be kicked out of Anabolicminds.com...*****

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No need to add enan if you are running prop unless you want to run the cycle out to 8 weeks or more. If you are a smaller guy, you will see good results with 75/52.5 (.7ml@75mg/ml)/30mg of Prop/Fina/Dbol. I personally feel that the test should be above the fina to help prevent shutdown, and I just completed a cycle where i used 100mg/eod of fina and it worked very well being my first fina run, and I'm also a larger guy than you, but I'm carrying more fat on top of it all as well. Best of luck with your cycle.

ManBeast

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I have also run fina; but i ran it at 60mg/day supposedly... tho my mixture was messed up from me mixing the oil before filtering through a coffee filter; so i lost A LOT of gear; and i think i was running a pretty low dose as my results were not as BIG as i expected

anyone else think having dbol/prop/fina together suggests i should run a 50mg/ED of fina

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
wondering if i should use my money on dbol; i'm not getting a real good price on it; and spending that money will hurt me some.... thinking of just running prop/fina... wondering if 25lbs is still possible with those two

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing the extreme fascia stretching outline by DC?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
yes

some muscles i have trouble stretching but i still try hard

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
start with fina @ 50mg eod and test @ 75mg eod. start low and are you sure you are ready for ed pinning?