p-plex quest for mass

bayoubeef

Awards
hello everyone I will be running CEL's p-plex for the next four weeks and i thought I would log it for everyones support.

I will dose it at 45 mg throughout. My diets stays at 4000 year round and i will keep it here during the cycle to see if p-plex increases weight alone. my diet is 40 40 20.

I wil include all necessary support supplements and follow a proper pct of nolvadex.

no creatine or other supps will be taken so I can access the action of p-plex by itself. I am 6 ft. 4 in. 247 pounds arms measure 19 and chest 49. I have previous experience with M-drol and short steroid cycles of EQ and winstrol.

bayoubeef

Awards
I am already two days into cycle and no changes as of yet I workout 6 days a week hitting all upperbody twice and legs once.

bayoubeef

Awards
just finished shoulder and traps and got a good pump. I will weigh in the morning again

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in your results since you're not stacking or using other supplements.

bayoubeef

Awards
ok so one week in I am up 7 pounds!! and I am on the same diet no increase in food!! Strength gains are slowly increasing but are not proportionate to the gains in weight. one major side is headaches in the early morning that fade as day goes by besides that no other side effects to report

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
pp is notorious for bloat.
bloat can raise your blood pressure.
high blood pressure can cause headaches.
get you bp checked.

bayoubeef

Awards
new update weight is now up 8 pounds from beginning but still no dramatic strength gains. My vascularity is starting to disappear so I think majority is bloat got my blood pressure checked and it is still normal.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subscribing to follow along. For people that do experience elevated bp on cycle, standardized hawthorn and also blood pressure support by twinlab are good aides

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Headaches could be a myriad of things. How's your water intake? I've been waking up with headaches the past week or so too and it seems to be allergies.

What are you taking for support supps?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I think he fell off the radar, or maybe he's having too much fun with his cycle :)

Bayoubeef, how's it going?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O' my god!!!! This guy died from taking P-PLEX I'm tellin everyone!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

JK..........