american cellular labs - TREN extreme

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so lucky me, i found a supplier that stocks ACL tren extreme. the chemical structure is 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione 30mg. i will run this cycle for at least 30 days - the bottle says i can run it for 8 weeks then a 4 week break. i will run NO OTHER SUPPLEMENTS, except for:

milk thistle
ON Whey Gold Standard
ON Serious Mass
One-A-Day multivit

My workout follows
monday - legs/back
tuesday - 300 workout (squats, deadlift, bench, clean and press
- floor wiper, pull ups) 5x10 each
wednesday - chest/shoulders
thursday - arms
friday - 300 workout (sub lunges for squats)
saturday - off
sunday - off

quick stats about me
171 lbs
9.5% body fat
max bench 225x5
max squats 155x8 (i know that blows)
max deadlift 165x8 (not any better)
max pullup - body weight
max skullcrusher - 100x8
max preacher curl - 85x10
max military press - 115x10
(trying to give you all an overall idea of any improvements made)

i will take the pills 3x a day, and let you guys know daily whats happening. i took two pills today already to get myself ready for tomorrow. i'm hoping to gain 9 pounds this month (thats what i gained last month when i took no supps, and quit smoking, but that was all gained in a two week period). will update any other supps i add, though if there are any it will be casein protein for bedtime and maybe creatine. tomorrow i will post my complete routine, as well as anything else of note. thanks to everyone who did help me on my last thread - i took out a legs/back day, but kept everything else, since the 300 workout is where i seem to make most of my gains.

P.S. i never do cardio. ever. the 300 workout is a GH promoting workout, so i feel no need to do anything else. In addition, i am -600 calories on 300 day, since i can't do a calorie shake post workout (carbs kick you out of GH maximization).

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

did the 300 workout today (tuesday). workout as follows

1st triset
squats 5x10 135 lbs
deadlift 5x10 135 lbs
pullups unweighted
15 min for all 5 sets of first triset

2nd triset
clean and press 5x10 26 lb (kettlebell)
floor wiper 5x10 135 lbs
bench press 5x10 205 lbs
15 min for all 5 sets of 2nd triset

workout sucked today. 9am in the morning, woke up 3 times last night (girly girl kept stealing my blankie). workout partner flaked on me. lots of old guys putzing around. i think at least one of them fell asleep on the smith machine. hard to find motivation today. suffice it to say i did not go up in weight. had to struggle to finish my workout without giving up early. not feeling anything as of yet, though i suspect it will take 2 more days to feel it kick in.
on a sidenote, i am unusually thirsty today. kept hitting the water fountain after EACH triset, so hard to keep momentum up. still finished the workout in 30 minutes, but i usually take 2-3 water breaks, not 10...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

on a sidenote, i am unusually thirsty today. kept hitting the water fountain after EACH triset, so hard to keep momentum up. still finished the workout in 30 minutes, but i usually take 2-3 water breaks, not 10...
Why not bring a jug of water??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol... because i never needed it before. will not make the same mistake again however.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

today was interesting. weight gain of 1.5 lbs since yesterday. i attribute it to the huge amounts of water i've been drinking as a result of being on tren extreme. i'm running warmer than usual, which also makes sense of needing more water. today was chest and shoulders.
normal routine
bench 4x10 with 205 lbs
military press 4x10 with 115 lbs
incline bench 3x10 with 165 lbs
front delt machine 3x10 with 170 lbs
butterfly machine 3x10 with 220 lbs
machine delt raise 3x10 with 100 lbs
SEATED shrugs 3x10 with 50 lb dumbells
wide grip pullovers 3x 10 with 50 lbs
behind the back shrugs (smith machine) 3x10 with 150 lbs
arnold presses 3x10 with 40 lb dumbells

i do 2 exercises as a superset, no pauses, and work out for 45 minutes. today, i dropped 10 lbs in bench, but raised 10 lbs in incline, machine front delts, machine delt raises. I went up 5 lbs - 10 total - in seated shrugs (dumbell), arnold presses (dumbell). As always when i go up in weight, i do 3x8 instead of 3x10. i'm not sure if i can attribute all of it to tren extreme, since i may have been ready to go up in weight anyways, but if i go up in weight again this month, its definately the tren, and will be everything i want out of a cycle - provided i get back my 10 lbs in bench. delts are noticeably fuller. thats all to report for today.
172.5 lbs

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
DAY 2

i do 2 exercises as a superset, no pauses, and work out for 45 minutes. today, i dropped 10 lbs in bench, but raised 10 lbs in incline, machine front delts, machine delt raises. I went up 5 lbs - 10 total - in seated shrugs (dumbell), arnold presses (dumbell). As always when i go up in weight, i do 3x8 instead of 3x10. i'm not sure if i can attribute all of it to tren extreme, since i may have been ready to go up in weight anyways, but if i go up in weight again this month, its definately the tren, and will be everything i want out of a cycle - provided i get back my 10 lbs in bench. delts are noticeably fuller. thats all to report for today.
172.5 lbs
Good Luck with your cycle... I am 45years old. I am an avid big wave surfer, I play Ice Hockey, and I still Skate in the pools with my 11year old son at all our local skate parks.

I was training for Tow-in Surfing this winter using Tren and some quality Protien powders. Oh, and a strict diet!! I think diet is 90% of any training program. I started to pack on some soild muscle with this system... Now, I don't want to stop... I want more, it feels so good to see the weights increase and the pump is amazing!! I train in the gym 4-5 days a week.

Since starting Tren-extreme...the gains have been good and my strength has increased in all areas. I can see the gains and feel better than ever. My wife says I look better than I did in my 20's.

Keep this thread updtated... I will check from time to time to see how you are doing. Don't forget to drink a lot of water...! Very important!!

I am going to go another bottle (total of 2) before I do a post cycle. I was advised to take a Flax (sp?) supplement with it... Taste like peanut oil.

Good Luck!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
awesome - glad to hear its working well. sadly, the last time i did a cycle of tren extreme i wasn't working my lower body... ever... i gained about 6 pounds that month on cycle, so it will be interesting to see if i can gain more this time around, especially since training legs adds 20% gains to your upper body. though i may have maxed out my pathetically small frame. i've been working out my legs for about 3 months now, and have already made some decent gains.

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
awesome - glad to hear its working well. sadly, the last time i did a cycle of tren extreme i wasn't working my lower body... ever... i gained about 6 pounds that month on cycle, so it will be interesting to see if i can gain more this time around, especially since training legs adds 20% gains to your upper body. though i may have maxed out my pathetically small frame. i've been working out my legs for about 3 months now, and have already made some decent gains.
Thanks... Any idea what the Flax is for...? I was told it helps the tren work... ???

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
flax is flax oil - and don't know for sure, but i imagine it has something to do with the omega-3 acids in them - fish oil works well instead, they usually recommend flax oil instead so that vegetarians won't think "no way". might need the extra fat to help it absorb. i'd like to give you a great answer, but i'm sadly ignorant on why you need flax, other than to say that most people don't get enough omega-3's.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 3
175 lbs - mostly water maybe? i usually drink about 20 oz of water a day - in fact any more than that i usually remember, as my body sweats it out when i sleep, and wakes me up. drank 24 oz of water JUST AT THE GYM, so it could very well be water weight gain, though i am eating more. still running a very high temp, now i feel like i'm coming down with a cold - first time in 2+ years. anyways, on to the workout.

so today was arm day. i'm not really trying to build up my triceps anymore, i'm more concerned about maintenance at this point. again, all supersets, workout as follows:
dips + 10 lbs 3x10
chins + 10 lbs 3x8
preacher curls 95 lbs 3x8
reverse grip tricep pull downs 100 lbs 3x10
tricep overhead grip 130 lbs 3x10
reverse grip curls 45 lbs 3x8 (working up from a previous injury)
machine curl 120 lbs 3x10 (trying to fatigue the bicep)
hammer curls 35's 3x8

went up from 30's in my hammer curls today, and added 10 lb plate to chins and dips. will see how the dips feel tomorrow, since when i add weight i tend to turn it into a chest workout, though i paid serious attention to my form today. in and out of the gym in just under 30 min, a new record. usually i'm around 37 min with my warmup set doing this.

on a sidenote, i do feel very confident, even though i'm a little under the weather. i have what i guess i'd call a "boxer's high", when you have the strange feeling that only 1% of the population can step up to you. kinda nice, no aggression noted yet.

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
Sounds like a good workout... 30mins... Wow, are you pressed for time or just want to get in and out? I tend to take longer on one muscle group. I bought my second bottle today and had Body fat tested... 14% at 45yrs old and 184pds... I am happy with my progress. I hope I don't loose some of the size when I do a post cycle. I love the extra bulk. Keep up the good work.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol - i do everything as supersets because i despise cardio & sitting around. supersets kick my heart rate up to around 110, which helps keep my body fat at an acceptable rate - its just under 10% right now. that was the fastest i've ever done arms - usually 35-37 min is where i'm at. i heard the 2nd bottle are where the real mass gains are, but i've never done 2 bottles in a row - keep me posted brotha.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

175.5 lbs.
so today was supposed to be 300 day again, but my partner flaked. again. since i didn't do legs/back this week, i figured i'd do them today. awesome workout, supersets as follows
squats 4x8 w 185 lbs
t bar row 4x8 w 115 lbs
hack squats 4x8 w 180 lbs
bent over rows 4x8 w 95 lbs
leg extension 3x10 w 310 lbs
close grip pullovers 3x10 w 65 lbs
hamtractor (machine) 3x10 w 165 lbs
lat pull down 3x10 w 140 lbs
lat pushdown 3x10 w 70 lbs
donkey calf raises 3x10 w 90 lbs

awesome workout. squats went up 30 lbs, hack squats went up 40 lbs, bent over rows up 25, leg extensions up 40, hamtractor up 15, lat pulldown up 20. the above numbers (185 squats) are what i did today, not what would be normal for me. i'm really stoked about today, since my back and legs are my weakest areas. hopefully this will get me up to speed. still running a high temp - at least it feels like it. Funny thing about today is that after doing this workout, i walked home, and felt like i could go back and retrain my legs again. might have to spend more time in the gym next time i'm there.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 5 - saturday - its my offday. nothing to report. rear delts seem to be more visible today, starting to ball up. will get a pic out, since its still early in the cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
flax is flax oil - and don't know for sure, but i imagine it has something to do with the omega-3 acids in them - fish oil works well instead, they usually recommend flax oil instead so that vegetarians won't think "no way". might need the extra fat to help it absorb. i'd like to give you a great answer, but i'm sadly ignorant on why you need flax, other than to say that most people don't get enough omega-3's.
Hormones are lipid soluble, that's why fats are suggested to be taken with non-methyls.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol... just did some research earlier and found that out. boo. you shoulda sent me that message 3 hours earlier - now i feel like i wasted my time :trout:

pic i was gonna upload was shot this morning - 175.5 lbs i think - as you can see, my delts are just beginning to separate from my bi's/tri's. obviously not flexing either.
suncloudx - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

debating going to the gym today. its an off day, but i've got a ton of energy, and no soreness to mention, though i almost never feel sore. food consumption is through the roof. i had 1/2 pound of chicken in canola oil for lunch around 11:15, then finished the other 1/2 pound of chicken in canola oil around 12:45. usually i can't eat solid meals without a 2 1/2 hour gap. will post my workout if i go to the gym today.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 7
175 lbs

let me mention here that i am currently under considerable stress at the moment. girlfriend decided that she was going to deck me last night, and had to get the police to show up before it got worse. needless to say i'm stressed, and am using the library for computer access. the good news here, is the only thing that seems to calm me down is throwing weights around. workout as supersets follow - leg/back day (monday)

squats 4x8 205 lbs
pull ups 4x8 unweighted
hack squats 3x10 180 lbs
1 arm dumbell rows 3x10 65 lbs
leg extension 3x10 360 lbs (wow - see last post)
lat pull down 3x10150 lbs
lat pushdown 3x8 90 lbs
back extension machine 3x10 150 lbs

so my squats went up another 20 lbs, leg extensions another 50 lbs, making rapid gains. very happy about this cycle so far, especially since i'm gaining strength when i'm struggling to find a stable base in my life. will keep this updated daily, so don't you guys worry. tomorrow is 300 day for sure - already confirmed with my partner.

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
day 7
175 lbs

let me mention here that i am currently under considerable stress at the moment. girlfriend decided that she was going to deck me last night, and had to get the police to show up before it got worse. needless to say i'm stressed, and am using the library for computer access. the good news here, is the only thing that seems to calm me down is throwing weights around. workout as supersets follow - leg/back day (monday)

squats 4x8 205 lbs
pull ups 4x8 unweighted
hack squats 3x10 180 lbs
1 arm dumbell rows 3x10 65 lbs
leg extension 3x10 360 lbs (wow - see last post)
lat pull down 3x10150 lbs
lat pushdown 3x8 90 lbs
back extension machine 3x10 150 lbs

so my squats went up another 20 lbs, leg extensions another 50 lbs, making rapid gains. very happy about this cycle so far, especially since i'm gaining strength when i'm struggling to find a stable base in my life. will keep this updated daily, so don't you guys worry. tomorrow is 300 day for sure - already confirmed with my partner.
Suncloud,

Thanks for the lowdown on the Flax... W.T.Heck on the girlfriend... Not a healthy situation!!! How do yo feel mentally going into the gym?? Don't let the stress get you down... you are on a good program and you don't want to go backwards...

I am leaving on a trip to Canada to coach a hockey Tournament for the next 13 days... I already found 2 gyms walking distance or a cab ride from the hotel where we are staying. I will get good quality time in the gym over the next two weeks. Its freezing cold up there -4 today and they have a ton of snow on the ground, so the gym will be a good place to be when not at the rink.

Keep up the good work... My weights are increasing everyweek and I am only on the 4th week of my cycle. I hope I don't have any problems bringing my tren, glutaimine, and protien powder in my hockey bag...!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support bluehair. my g/f is completely nuts - she's 5'11" 155 lbs. she decided that she was going to fly into a rage - i think she's unstable right now because she's going through oxycodone withdrawal. she hit me about 5 times on the left side of my head, and then told the police (when they arrived after I called them), that i had no right to place her in a choke hold. i should have just let her keep hitting me. needless to say, the police gave her a 2nd count of Domestic Violence, and that's that. This is the point where i walk away from the situation. The gym is the only thing that keeps my sanity intact, as it is the most stable thing in my life right now.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 (tuesday)
176 lb

300 day, same old routine - this is yesterdays workout, could not make it to post yesterday, will post today's workout today for sure.
lunges
bench
deadlifts
pull ups
clean and press
floor wipers
50 reps of each in 30 min
deadlifts went up by 20 lb - 175 max now, still kinda lame. bench was really easy doing 5x10 with 205, but i didn't want to bump up the weight as wednesday is chest/shoulders, and i don't want to walk into it sore. feeling very good today in light of whats going on in my life, i think it helps to have a good support base, and my friends rock. anyways, will post more after my workout.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support bluehair. my g/f is completely nuts - she's 5'11" 155 lbs. she decided that she was going to fly into a rage - i think she's unstable right now because she's going through oxycodone withdrawal. she hit me about 5 times on the left side of my head, and then told the police (when they arrived after I called them), that i had no right to place her in a choke hold. i should have just let her keep hitting me. needless to say, the police gave her a 2nd count of Domestic Violence, and that's that. This is the point where i walk away from the situation. The gym is the only thing that keeps my sanity intact, as it is the most stable thing in my life right now.
Sorry to hear that man, my sister has a very bad oxycotin problem and it is hard on everyone she is around. So i know from years of experience how that sh1t is. hope she gets better and best of luck to you keeping on track in the gym.:thumbsup:

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established

i'm sorry dude, but since your not married, at that point, that's when i walk away for good. time to start planning on moving out if you live her. change the phone number, once you do move out. sorry to hear this bro, but you gotta do for you what no one else can. time to protect yourself.

o, and bye the way, i love tren products. getting ready to run a log on my second cycle with tren.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
great to hear support from the community - i feel the love. I heard a long time ago, that its the choices we make in life that define us, not just how we lived, but what we did with what we were given. i really think i need to step back and let her figure herself out - its honestly not my job to fix her, and i'm not sure if she even wants help. anyways, next post is my log for the day

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
176.5 lbs

today was chest/delts. felt awesome, hit the gym up, here's the numbers, supersetted.
bench 225x7, 225x7, 245x7, 245x6
military press 135x8, 135x8, 155x7, 155x7
incline bench 185x8, 185x7, 185x7
front delt machine 180x8 (started twitching in left shoulder, did DB raises)
front delt dumbell raises 35x8, 35x7, 35x7
butterfly machine, 230x10, 230x10, guy with O2 tank took my machine...
seated DB shrugs 55x10, 55x10, 65x10
arnold press DB 45x8, 50x7, 50x6

awesome workout, and went up in weight with every exercise - military press went up by 40 lbs, incline bench went up by 20 pounds, both since my log on DAY 2. i noticed i'm getting a little irritated today (cars taking up two spaces at the gym), though it might be about my situation more than anything else. if it is the tren i will probably know for sure in the next two days. again thanks for all your support guys - its nice to know i'm not the only one going through these kinds of things.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
great to hear support from the community - i feel the love. I heard a long time ago, that its the choices we make in life that define us, not just how we lived, but what we did with what we were given. i really think i need to step back and let her figure herself out - its honestly not my job to fix her, and i'm not sure if she even wants help. anyways, next post is my log for the day
Thats what we had to do just let her go.Its hard but they usually don't listen. Remember though its the drugs not the person, they take over. Enough with that great job on the increased lifts.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 10

bi's/tri's

went in ready to rock, had an awesome workout, as follows supersetted:
dips +25 lbs, 3x10
chins +25 lbs 3x8
reverse grip preacher curls 45 lbs 3x8 (still working up from the injury)
skullcrushers 110 lbs 3x10
preacher curls 95 lbs 3x10
reverse grip tricep pulldowns 90 lbs 3x10
hammer curls 30's 2x10, 35's 1x8

on a side note, my joins seem to hurt a bit. is it maybe because i'm going up in weight and my joints aren't quite ready to handle it, or is it something else? additionally, i cut my nails today, and for the first time in my life, they seem brittle...? adding in 400mg of high grade vitamin d + separate calcium pill and see if hat helps a bit.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 11

300 day

nothing beyond normal worth mentioning - this is one of the very few workouts i don't really go up in weight much, if ever. felt good at the gym today.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 14

days 12/13 were my weekend. today was legs/back. walked in depressed, unmotivated, but i always feel better after i work out a bit. squat rack was in use, so i jumped onto squats, and tried with 180, which i got up to last time. it felt way too easy, so i went up a bit - workout as follows.
pullups +10 lbs 3x10
hack squats 180lbs 1x10, 230 lbs 2x10
1 arm bent over rows 70lbs 1x10, 75 lbs 2x8
leg extentions 360 lbs
t bar row 115 lbs 1x10, 125 lbs 1x10, 135 lbs 1x9
back exention machine 150 lbs 3x10
upright rows 95 lbs 3x10
squats 205 lbs 3x10

amazed i went up in weight in any workout, much less more than one, feeling awesome upon leaving the gym.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 15

today was 300 day. nothing good today. elbow tweaked on me doing clean and press. i think it was a tendon is what it feels like. will spend uber time in the sauna and see if it loosens up a bit. really sucks, but thats not enough to get me away from the gym. guys, anyone who's reading this post, please realize that i am currently without internet access most of the time, but i am still doing detailed logs, and will post ALL of them. again, thanks for your support - nice to know people are out there. hman, thanks for giving me a little more drive.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 16/17

took the days off to recupe my elbow. hurt like hell. lotsa sauna time. super super light weights, embarassed to post them.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 18 (friday)

tried to go lighter weights, and get back into things. elbow made a popping sound, but no pain to mention. did a bunch of stuff to get the blood flowing.supersets as follows
bench 185 lbs 4x10
t-bar row 115 4x10
dumbell press 65lbs 3x10
tricep pushdown 100lbs 3x10
butterfly machine 240 lbs 3x10 (its nice to have to add weight to a stacked machine ;)
incline dumbell press 60lbs 3x10
preacher curl 85lbs 4x10
rev. grip tricep pulldown 90lbs 4x10
seated shrugs 55lbs 3x8
deadlift 155lbs 3x9

kind of a mix of stuff really - i realized i missed a few days here, so i tried to do a quick catchup, get some blood flowing, and try not to reinjure myself, so the weights are nothing specatcular, but more than what i started the cycle doing. however, i did go up in weight on the butterfly machine, since there's a elbow support thingy. tren frikken rocks. will go tomorrow (saturday) to keep things moving along.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 19 saturday

178 lbs

working through injuries really sucks. went to the gym today expecting to get a 1/2 decent delt workout. pleasantly surprised again to at least keep pace with my previous gains
military press 155 lbs 3x9
incline bench 225 lbs 3x7 (gained 40 lbs)
front delt machine 200 lbs 3x10 (20 lb gain)
rear delt machine 110 lbs 3x10 (20 lb gain)
seated side delt DB raises 30 lbs 3x10
arnold press 45 lbs 3x10
front delt raises 35 lbs 3x10

delts look like rocks. i would consider this a great workout on any day, especially given an injury that may have required rehab. stoked that i gained so much, will take day 20 off (sunday) and start monday with full swing and lots of aggression (or drive). speaking of aggression, i did notice that i have been getting ticked off easier, though it may be because of my situation with my ex g/f. last time i tried tren, i didn't go through bottle 2 of the cycle, and i noticed i was getting really ticked off at bad drivers. found someone new, and discovered that if you're getting lucky at least once a day, the aggression is really well contained.

guys, i'm not trying to be crude here, i'm trying my best to give a detailed log of any sides i have noticed, so sorry if i offend, just trying to give everyone an accurate view of this cycle.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry man no one is going to get upset:thumbsup:

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
Suncloud,

Back from Quebec... It was a long time away from my wife and daughter. Got some good workouts in... Still going strong on Tren. The gym scene in Quebec was a bit off for me... I had guys checking me out and girls standing next to our behind me just to watch me do a set. It was like a freakin twilight zone episode. One day an employee came up to me and said "you aren't from here are you"? When I said no, she told me guys don't wear tank tops when they work out here and her manager wanted me to put on a shirt. WHAT??? I was pissed, first they charged me $12.00 everyime I worked out...PLUS TAX!! Then they freakin stare at me, and want to tell me what to wear...!! Couldn't wait to get home to my normal lifestyle, my family, and my gym!! BTW, they don't speak a lic of english up there... All french!! Some "HOT" french chicks though!!!

Anyway, I thought I would blow it on my diet. I had to eat out everyday for 13 days. That was tough with my strange ways of eating healthy and trying to order meals in french. I had someone teach me how to say things like scrambled eggs, NO bacon, NO butter, salad dreesing on the side, side of veggies etc, etc.. Much to my suprise. I lost one pound over the 13 days.

I came back with a cold/flu bug and we got delayed on our way back... It took 38 hrs to get home. I have been away from the gym for 5 days.. Going tonight with or without feeling good.

Hope you are recovering fast with your elbow and the ex. Before I was married... I had a saying about girlfriends. Finding the right person to spend the rest of your life with was like buying the perfect pair of dress shoes... You need to try on a lot of shoes to find the right fit. My wife and I had tried on a lot of shoes and we are still going strong after 17 years of marriage. NEVER NEVER settle!!!

Happy to be home I LOVE THE USA!!

2 more weeks and I will be on a post cycle. Looking forward to trying something different after the post cycle.

Keep up the good work.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That is a beautiful peak in your avi BlueHair! Wish i was there

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
That is a beautiful peak in your avi BlueHair! Wish i was there

Are you kidding me...? Right back at you...

Black Beach Ca, Big Wednesday in December 07... I was there!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding me...? Right back at you...

Black Beach Ca, Big Wednesday in December 07... I was there!!
Simply beautiful can't wait to move back to the beach i miss that salt and the waves. Its like a part of me is missing (j/k but seriously)

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
Simply beautiful can't wait to move back to the beach i miss that salt and the waves. Its like a part of me is missing (j/k but seriously)
I feel your pain... I spent 2 years in Minnesota and it hurt...!
I would check Surfline.com everyday... When the waves got big I flew back and stayed with friends. Now that we have moved back I surf less... Why is that? In California we are sooo busy all time.

Good waves this morning and here I am at the office.

Oh well...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain... I spent 2 years in Minnesota and it hurt...!
I would check Surfline.com everyday... When the waves got big I flew back and stayed with friends. Now that we have moved back I surf less... Why is that? In California we are sooo busy all time.

Good waves this morning and here I am at the office.

Oh well...
That is funny i check surfline constantly!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
welcome back bluehair - all i know in french is "futre" which is the equivilant of our middle finger. figured thats all i need to know to communicate. sorry about your 1 lb loss - though you'll get it right back on tren. my diet has been wretched, and i am not gaining weight like i would like - but the strength gains are awesome. i usually tend to keep 75% of the strength gains one month after cycle, so i have about a month extra to get my diet back in check and to gain a few more pounds. best of luck to you bluehair and again, welcome back. nothing compares to cali, by the way, which part are you at? i'm stuck in the middle of nowhere between SF and Sac. thank god for the weather or i would have moved long ago.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 21 (monday)

180 lbs

gods. finally got up to 180. pretty happy about it. diet has sucked, with stress from ex-gf, not being able to see the kids, and starting a new job that frowns upon breaks, so i actually have to go 4hrs without eating anything. damn. gotta start bringing weight gainer shakes with me, but i think they frown on that too - loosers. i think they're just jealous. anyways, on to the LEGS/BACK workout - all supersetted as usual:
squats 225 lbs 4x8
pull ups +25 lbs, 3x8, 1x7
deadlifts 205lbs 3x10
T bar row 145 lbs 3x10
hack squats 270 lbs 3x7 (40 lb gain, legs were shaking on rep 1)
1 arm bent over rows 80 lb 3x8
leg extension 410 lbs 3x10
close grip pullovers 75lbs 3x10

gained weight in EVERY workout. hack squats were the best though. for the record, i've never done so much weight my legs started shaking on the decline phase of rep 1. and still managed to do a set of 7 reps, and 3 sets at that is amazing. i'm not posting this on monday, so i will say that my right knee WAS a little tender from it, no soreness at all. not sure if the lack of soreness is genetic since i usually do not get sore, or if the tren is increasing recovery time like crazy. if it is the latter, my next bottle will have me working out 6-7x a week. seriously, no soreness even when i squat down to the ground.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 22

180 lbs

300 day today,
135 lb 5x10 squats
+10 lb 5x10 pull ups
135 lb 5x10 deadlifts
bodyweight 5x40 pushups
135 lb 5x10 floor wipers
26 lb 5x10 kettlebell clean and press

did 10 more push ups a set, 22 minutes after entering the gym i left. speed is crucial to this workout, not the weight, and i think i did pretty good today.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
day 21 (monday)

180 lbs

gods. finally got up to 180. pretty happy about it. diet has sucked, with stress from ex-gf, not being able to see the kids, and starting a new job that frowns upon breaks, so i actually have to go 4hrs without eating anything. damn. gotta start bringing weight gainer shakes with me, but i think they frown on that too - loosers. i think they're just jealous. anyways, on to the LEGS/BACK workout - all supersetted as usual:
squats 225 lbs 4x8
pull ups +25 lbs, 3x8, 1x7
deadlifts 205lbs 3x10
T bar row 145 lbs 3x10
hack squats 270 lbs 3x7 (40 lb gain, legs were shaking on rep 1)
1 arm bent over rows 80 lb 3x8
leg extension 410 lbs 3x10
close grip pullovers 75lbs 3x10

gained weight in EVERY workout. hack squats were the best though. for the record, i've never done so much weight my legs started shaking on the decline phase of rep 1. and still managed to do a set of 7 reps, and 3 sets at that is amazing. i'm not posting this on monday, so i will say that my right knee WAS a little tender from it, no soreness at all. not sure if the lack of soreness is genetic since i usually do not get sore, or if the tren is increasing recovery time like crazy. if it is the latter, my next bottle will have me working out 6-7x a week. seriously, no soreness even when i squat down to the ground.
Tell your job you are hypoglycemic or that your get severe headaches and dizziness if you don't eat. It always works for me.

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
day 22

180 lbs

300 day today,
135 lb 5x10 squats
+10 lb 5x10 pull ups
135 lb 5x10 deadlifts
bodyweight 5x40 pushups
135 lb 5x10 floor wipers
26 lb 5x10 kettlebell clean and press

did 10 more push ups a set, 22 minutes after entering the gym i left. speed is crucial to this workout, not the weight, and i think i did pretty good today.
Suncloud,

Little confused... How much time did you take between day 21 and 22...? Sounds like you back and legs need sometime to recover before your 300 day...???? Just curious!

Next question... How much time will you take off from your 300 day to your next w/o??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
blue hair - workout as follows
monday - leg/back
tuesday - 300 (lighter weights)
wednesday - chest/shoulders
thursday - bi's/tri's
friday - 300 (lighter weights)
saturday - off
sunday - off

i know i've got two full body workout days here, so its impossible to do this any different. the problem i face is this - when i worked out each body part 1x a week doing a 5/2 split, i gained 1 pound every two months. when i did the 300 workout 2x a week, i gained 2 pounds a month. although i hate to cram it this way, i've maximized my gains, while allowing some time for isolation. its not the best answer, but it seems to work for me.
in addition, the 300 workout is mainly for speed of the workout rather than the weights used (maximizing natural GH rather than TEST). i'm never sore after a 300 workout, but it helps keep my body fat between 9.5 and 10.5 without doing cardio. also, tren is notorious for reducing your cardio capacity, so i figured why even bother with it - if i can do a workout in 20 min that gets my heart rate up to 155 without getting on a bike, and keeps my GH levels raised for about 24 hours, its perfect for me. any advice you have about maybe a better split would be appreciated, i just can't figure out a way to do it - because it seems to give me the greatest gains while also improving functional strength.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 23

180 lbs. workout sucked. badly. got 245 off on the bench, did one set. did 225 on incline, one set, did military press 175 (holy crap), front delt machine 200 lbs (10 lb increase). did one set of each one, and couldn't get the weight up to do set 2. This has NEVER happened before - even when i used to overtrain. i suspect it has something to do with a lack of sleep, and maybe with my screwy diet, i had an off day. really bent, but i decided to walk for the day, to allow my muscles to heal for tomorrow.

BlueHair62

BlueHair62

Awards
day 23

180 lbs. workout sucked. badly. got 245 off on the bench, did one set. did 225 on incline, one set, did military press 175 (holy crap), front delt machine 200 lbs (10 lb increase). did one set of each one, and couldn't get the weight up to do set 2. This has NEVER happened before - even when i used to overtrain. i suspect it has something to do with a lack of sleep, and maybe with my screwy diet, i had an off day. really bent, but i decided to walk for the day, to allow my muscles to heal for tomorrow.
I am not an expert by any stretch, but taken the advise from a lot of qualified experts I know and do business with... Recovery, proper rest, and diet are a large percent of the process... More so than the time in the gym!!

My diet guy and personal trainer would tell you to increase your calorie intake, and give your major muscle groups proper time to recover and rebuild.

As hard as I push my body each time I train there are certain body parts that I can not train the day after another group. Like Shoulders... If I blast my shoulders hard on Monday... there is no way in hell I can do chest the next day.

At 45, I get better results and per my wife I look better than I did 16 years ago... and I have always worked out. She meet me when I was in the gym 6 days a week and surfing 3-5 times a week. I had never really put a lot of thought into my diet and rest until this last summer. GO figure... I train less, I push harder and heavier weights, and I eat like a freakin machine.

I have felt the way you described and it sucks... Your head is all about getting in and having a GREAT workout, but your body says NO WAY!! I hated that feeling..

Glutamine (sp) has helped me in recovery BIG time!! I love that stuff. Plus I eat healthy 7 days a week. I also make effort to get at least 8-9 hours of quality sleep.

BH

:hot:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am not an expert by any stretch, but taken the advise from a lot of qualified experts I know and do business with... Recovery, proper rest, and diet are a large percent of the process... More so than the time in the gym!!

My diet guy and personal trainer would tell you to increase your calorie intake, and give your major muscle groups proper time to recover and rebuild.

As hard as I push my body each time I train there are certain body parts that I can not train the day after another group. Like Shoulders... If I blast my shoulders hard on Monday... there is no way in hell I can do chest the next day.

At 45, I get better results and per my wife I look better than I did 16 years ago... and I have always worked out. She meet me when I was in the gym 6 days a week and surfing 3-5 times a week. I had never really put a lot of thought into my diet and rest until this last summer. GO figure... I train less, I push harder and heavier weights, and I eat like a freakin machine.

I have felt the way you described and it sucks... Your head is all about getting in and having a GREAT workout, but your body says NO WAY!! I hated that feeling..

Glutamine (sp) has helped me in recovery BIG time!! I love that stuff. Plus I eat healthy 7 days a week. I also make effort to get at least 8-9 hours of quality sleep.

BH

:hot:
Speaking of this i agree totally giving yourself more time to recover is very crucial workouts are only about 15% of the whole process rest and dieting would be taking the largest spot.

On a another note, since you mentioned surfing i have noticed since i started workout and then started surfing alot i noticed it is way harder to keep paddling with another 40 pounds, and i noticed my lats stuck out more because i would get a rash where my arms would rub my lats when i was paddling :bb:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
NattyT Anabolics 10
Supplements 1
Anabolics 4
hard iron Anabolics 25