Help Plz

problem887

problem887

Awards
First of all i no i'm going to piss alot of ppl off when i post this so i'll apoligize in advance. I have spent hours researching and have learned alot. Im currently 21 and have been working out for about 2 years now and i'm ready to try an oral steriod again. Last time i took s-drol not really knowing what i was getting into i no it was stupid and this time i'm trying to do it right i'm planing on taking epistane and need a little help on what to take during the cycle and post cycle. I see the 10/20/40 stuff but that means nothing to me. I'm not being lazy by not looking ive read countless threads. Some help plz

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
10/20/40 is the weekly MG dose. 10mg week 1, 20mg week 2, etc. i think you should wait a year, but thats my opinion. if you're going to do it anyways, you might as well have the right information however. during the cycle you need milk thistle, to protect your liver. basically, it forces the methyl out of your liver, to prevent a toxic buildup. you want to have an anti estrogen on hand in case you start having gyno (any issues that are decidedly feminine). post cycle i will refer you to smarter people than i.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

thats the link for that. please any senior members (you cool ones with rep) chime in on anything that i didn't cover properly.

problem887

problem887

Awards
i have some gyno already from the sdrol i took a while ago and i heard that espistane will help with that but will it also create it if i don't take certain products? and what would be a good estrogen blocker? I think i'm gonna be able to get me some tamoxifen but if i'm not able to from what i hear there is no replacing a serm so i should wait intill i can get some?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its always better to have everything in place before you start a cycle, that way if you have to stop it early for any reason, you have what you need on hand to start PCT immediately, instead of waiting on a paycheck, or the store to restock, etc. i would check the above mentioned thread for more info, since it was written by smarter people than i.