New Havoc/Epi Pulse cycle

CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards
I have been trolling the boards for quite some time, and have decided to do my first cycle starting some time next month. I have no access to prescription SERMs so I decided a pulse would be the safest method for me to go about doing a cycle. I have no history of gyno, and i am a 6'3" 200lb (@~15-18% BF) 26 year old.

I was trying to decide between two pulses, each of which would use half a bottle for a 4 week cycle.
This will be the format
Day (R = Thurs) Dose pre workout/dose post work out

The first cycle (a 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off)
Week one
M 10/10
T 10/10
W off
R 10/10
F 10/10
Sa/Su Off
Week two would look the same, but with
F 20/10
then weeks 3 and 4 all 4 workout days would be 20 pre / 10 post

This would be the easiest as far as "habit" for me, as my gym has wonky sat/sun hours and it is easiest for me to just go right after work during the weekdays.

The other pulse would be a EOD pulse with:
week 1 10/10
week 2 20/10
week 3 20/20
week 4 20/20

This would be harder for me, as I dont really know how I would split up my workouts, not sure if it would be "better" as far as PCT is concerned, as either way I end up taking 45 tabs.

My planned supplements during that time would be:
Cissus
Taurine
BCAA's

And my calorie intake would be approx 3500-3800. (lots of waxy maize, ON whey protein) And I will try and keep it at 250+g protein per day. Split between 5+ meals

My primary PCT (remember no access to SERMs)
Restore
Retain 2

and i would also have some assortment of these:
zinc
Tribulus Terrestris
Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Magnesium
Carnitine (500mg/day during cycle and pct)
extra vitamin a, c, e, and selenium
SAMe (S-adenosyl-methionine) (also an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety) (enteric coating if available)
Milk Thistle

I have pretty extensively searched through the boards, but I just want to get a go-ahead from the experts before I went through with anything. And/or adjustments to sup's or vitamins.

To give you an idea of my long term goals, i would like to gain about 20lbs of LBM (bringing my LBM to 184-190) and keep my total body weight between 200-205 (6-10%BF). I figure thats going to take at least 3 bulking cycles and one or more cutting cycles, probably more, as things arent always ideal.

Thanks a ton

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This is what worked GREAT for me.

Week 1 10mg on workout days. POST Cycle Support on Nonworkout days 2 caps AM 2 caps PM. Cycle Support every day 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM

weeks 2 - 8 20mg on workout days and POST Cycle Support on Nonworkout days 2 caps AM 2 caps PM. Cycle Support every day 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM

post cycle therapy

POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM

Increased muscle, decreased fat, all lifts went up by quite a bit. All this was while training for a half ironman triathlon.
Libido was all ways up, and the boys are at full size already :)

CROWLER

CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards
8 weeks? what sort of LBM did you put on in that time? and how long did you take for PCT? Did you feel the 20mg dose was ensuring good gains or did you feel that you would have benefited from going up to 30mg?

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into doing something like this to and I do not have access to a prescription SERM. Any help would be appreciated.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks? what sort of LBM did you put on in that time? and how long did you take for post cycle therapy? Did you feel the 20mg dose was ensuring good gains or did you feel that you would have benefited from going up to 30mg?
I was already over 200lbs when I started and I run bike and swim 2 - 3 hours EVERY day in addition to lifting. So to me gaining about 7lbs lean is pretty darn good for a pulse cycle.

My post cycle therapy is 4 weeks. I wanted to keep the dosage low so I can do a few more cycles increasing the amount each time. I think it is best to use as little as possible to get the results you want.

Not having access to prescription or if you are like me and don't trust research chems(also don't want the anxiety of ordering that sort of thing either) is EXACTLY why I had POST Cycle Support formulated. It gives an option. What I like is it isn't toxic, it is one of the safest cycles out there and no worries about the law.

CROWLER

CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards
I have decided to go with a bare-bones pulse cycle, and I decided on m-drol (superdrol) instead of epi.

It will be a 3-4 week cycle, (depending on how I feel, and how long the gains keep coming) 3 days a week, with a maximum dosage of 30 or 40 (yet again, if i am still making good gains at 20 i will stick with that.) Tapering up and tapering down.

The support supplements I will use are:
Formestane (going to be used in PCT, and depending on the recommendation, i may use it during off-days of the cycle to keep estrogen down and test up, it will be applied topically using penetrate)
Milk Thistle (liver)
Hawthorne Berry (heart health + anti-oxidant)
Taurine
Fish oil (Omega-3 by NOW)

I will get a serm if it looks like it is necessary, but I have heard amazing things about Formestane both as a on-cycle and PCT supplement)

I am not looking for absurd gains (though I may see them, it is my first cycle), I am looking to play it safe and keep my hormones from going too far out of whack. Plus if i can get decent gains with a cycle like this, I can get 3 cycles out of one bottle of m-drol. = )

Should i log this? It should be starting on the 11th if all my stuff gets here in time.