SUS500/SuperDrol(clone) unsponsored

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
we've discussed, gathered info, and waited. now its time!

sus500
2 tabs a day for days 1-30.
superdrol (EST methyl vol)
starting on day 21 at 20mg a day for first 7 days, day 28 ill bump up to 30mg a day, for the last two weeks.

other supplements...
gaspari plasmajet
axis BCAA ethyl ester
universal animal pack

basics...
flax seed/omega-3
digestive enzymes
ON 100% whey (poast work out)
Biorhythm whole gains (meal replacement)

training split...
day 1 back
day 2 legs
day 3 chest
day 4 arms
day 5 shoulders/abs
rest
rest
no cardio (i never do it anyway, high metabolism)

4 movements to each body part
3-4 sets of 6-10 reps

diet...
310g of protein
430g of carbs

today i was 206 lbs, and 8.5%bf and 6'2"

lets see what can be accomplished in 42 days

almost forgot,
PCT...
nolva 40/40/20/20
AI Post Cycle Support
NOW liver detox/regenerator

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sweeeeeet, i know of a local place i can get sus500 for cheap so id like to see ur results

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subed.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i have this same log going in the steroid section, im not sure where it is suppose to be. but if it gets moved or one gets deleted they have the same title so you can find it.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. How much fat are you eating each day?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
his is my general diet ....
breakfast,
3 whole eggs (fortified with omega-3, DHA, and E)
3-4 egg whites
2 packets of oatmeal
glass of milk

snack,
shake
240 calories, 15g carbs (all from whole grain), 24g protein
made with ornge juice (its a mongo flavored shake)
and a banana

pre work out
ezekiel bread
half serving of vitargo

lunch,
package of amen noodles
7.1 oz package of salmon

post work out
shake, ON %100 whey
banana
vitargo
ezekiel bread

dinner,
pasta dish with large grilled chicken brest
steamed broccoli and other veggies

before bed
big bowl of honey nut cheereo's with whole milk
(some times i also eat a cup or two of yogurt and some cashews)

other random snacks might include, chips and salsa, or goldfish

ony drinking water, gatorade, and whole milk

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
today back
wide lat pull downs 4x8 225lbs (not including warm up)
close grip T-bar rows 4x8-10 200lbs
wide overhand grip bent over barbell rows 3x8 185lbs
close grip pull downs 3x10 195lbs
pull overs 2x12 110lbs

great pump in middle back still (finished hour and a half ago) feel very thick and wide.

dcall7

Awards
hey man, ill be keeping an eye out on this one.

for the record, how do u like the vitargo?
ive been taking it post workout (10g) for some time now because i like the fact that it has a bunch of complex carbs but as far as a creatine product, what do u think?

could never actually tell if it was doing anything

goodluck btw

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
not nutrex vitargo cgl, im taking pure vitargo, made by professional supplements. iv never used nutrex version. pure vitargo is 72g of waxy maize starch

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
legs ...
strait leg dead lift 4x8 225lbs
lying ham curl 4x7-8
hack squat 4x7 3 plates on each side
leg extension 3x10
calf raises 2x15

good pump, good intensity.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
chest last night was good, lots of focus, stamina, and starting to sense a little aggression.
my girl said she noticed more aggression last night in bed. and its deff boosting my libido.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Fing amazing arm work out yesterday, did some shoulders tonight.

pumps are getting better and better every work out.
im up 4 lbs (mostly from the increase in carbs i think) not sure what body fat% is but its definitely not 8.5 anymore haha. my abb are acting like they want to hide a lil more haha. we'll see next week how much my strength has gone up

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
scratch that, there is a definite increase in libido, haha

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
up to 210lbs. holding a lil water, noticed a slight strength increase yester day on several of my back movements. no sides noticed yet.

plasma jet seems to work ok, i always get pretty vascular when i work out but im starting to notice thicker and even new veins poping up.

libido is good.

im planning on bumping up to three sus500 tabs a day, this means i will run out faster and ill start the superrol sooner as a result.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's interesting this is good for the libido so far. Max LMG seemed to destroy it...maybe people dosed it too high.

Are you going to be running any support supps for bp and liver/lipids?

nottus

nottus

Awards
hungry?

hey sportsbro are you noticing that your hungry all the time? I am just finishing up a superdrol cycle of 4 weeks and put on 11 pounds so far i am hungrier than ever. Look out for the lower back pumps in week two they are crazy!! what are you taking for pct?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i think its the Finigenx in there thats helpin out with the libido.
i bumped up to 3 sus500 tabs a day on monday. and today i started the superdrol. i take one sus500 tab and 10 mg of superdrol first thing in the morning and then 2 sus500 tabs about an hour before i work out. will be doing this till i run out of sus500, witch looks like about 12 more days. at that time i will bump the superdrol up to 20gm a day for the last 9 days. im using NOW brand liver detox and regenerator, but thats like fighting a forest fire with a squirt gun, theirs not a whole lot you can really do besides stick it out and then just give your body time after the cycle.

nottus, i am hungry all the time but its ok because im eating all the time as well, check the diet, ^
its alot of carbs but im not really looking for a real clean bulk.

im liking the plasma jet on the days i take it. on the days i don't i drink a NO-shotgun 30 min pre workout. i tried just the plasma jet every other day and nothing in between last week didnt like it.

tonight i did a body comp, im at 211lbs, and 10.5%bf

had a great chest work out tonight.
incline dumbbell flys 2x10 pre exhaust
low cable cross overs 2x10 pre exhaust
incline dumbbell 4x6 then 1x4,3 (drop set) heavy
flat smith bench 4x6 heavy
peck-deck 3x10

nottus

nottus

Awards
nice!

so do you have any experience with AI's post cycle support im very interested in this product i will need to start my pct within the next week I am strongly considering AI's post cycle support and diesel test hardcore along with retain 2 any input? I know nolva is probably the way to go but I dont really understand a great way of obtaining it. Also I have not really noticed any "shrinkage" at all to the boys during all of this I wonder how much pct I will really require. In your experience is there any relation to the "shrinkage" factor and the extent of how much your natural testosterone has shut down?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv never used AIs PCS but iv only heard good things about it. in the past when i did superdrol by it self i only ran it 3 weeks, i used nolvedex xt by gaspari along with some trib and was fine. but for my current stack i will proli require some nolva. if its your first cycle id try to get some if at all possible and at least have it on hand just incase.

i think your PCT stack looks pretty good personally but there are others on here that would only recommend a SERM. but everyones body is different some are more gyno prone than others and some are more prone to shut down than others.
i always experience slight shrinkage while on a cycle. but they always bounce back haha

nottus

nottus

Awards
apparently trans reservatrol is a serm

Well from what I have read apparently trans reservatrol is a serm to some extent so I am hoping that will be fine. The novedex xt sounded good to me also but i read alot saying that there has been alot of delayed gyno associated with atd type of supplements used for pct after a superdrol cycle hmm .....I guess everyone is different. Did you feel a big difference from the novedex xt and how much did you gain and keep on that superdrol cycle? I am up 11 pounds and wanna keep it!! Thanks for any input you may have!

Eject

Eject

Awards
I'm thinking of running Testanate50... lol

its superdrol(20mg),Phera-plex(20mg), finigenx

Ouch btw.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
on my previous superdrol cycle i gained 14 lbs on cycle and kept 11 or 12 lbs of it, after PCT whit novedex xt.

today is arm day, im bout to go blow them up! haha

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
arms...
incline dumbbell alternating curl, superset with press down 4x8
barbell preacher, superset with scull crusher 4x6-8
standing alt. dumbbell curl, superset with one arm over head ext 3x10
one hand reverse grip press down, superset with concentration curl 2x10

blown up!

nottus

nottus

Awards
Arm Day!

Dude I love arm day on this stuff it is awesome as im sure you know....do you ever notice a bad pain in your forearms? Like the tendons or ligaments just cant keep up with the increase in weight? Im taking glucosimine and choindrotin but it doesnt seem to be helping any other advice?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i dont feel any pain in my tendons or ligaments but i do get an unbelievable pump in my forearms, i get crazy vascular. i lifted around 12:45 and im still pumped up

nottus

nottus

Awards
pct

well good luck man i hope you keep making good gains! I guess im just gonna do AI pct, anabolic extreme rebound xt or novedex xt and anabolic extreme retain 2 for mt pct I am sure I will be fine . Do I start right after the last day of superdrol or wait a week ?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i usually start 2 days before my cycle is over, some people start the day after some start a few days after its over. i recommend starting the day after

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just start like Sprotsbro said, the day after the cycle is over. As far as ATD goes...well, as of late, it seems to be frowned upon as being used in post cycle therapy. If you have it you could save it and run it w/ a test booster later for a non-PH cycle.

If you guys haven't purchased your POST Cycle Support yet you can use 74HSN as a coupon code at Nutraplanet and save 5% on it (or any other Anabolic Innovations products that you purchase ).

Is the libido still up? This I find this part very interesting. I've put off adding Max LMG to my stash b/c I heard it sux on libido. I maybe the Finigenx is the answer to this...it solves the bloat problem too...man, this is exciting to hear, lol.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
libido was way up last night also, so ... ya its still lookin good.

thanks for the code man, ill deff be using it.

ya my bf% has gone up slightly but i think its mostly due to the incresae in carbs. it has only gone up 2%. but im not feeling bloated just thicker if that makes sence

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sensitive to carbs too. Have you ever tried carb cycling? You obviously don't want to now though since you have started the superdrol.

nottus

nottus

Awards
stxnas

Thanks for the coupon. Couple of questions...first is the red yeast rice is cycle support considered safe now or not? I read on one of these posts there was a formula without it? Also from what I understand the post cycle support is somewhat of a serm so it will in turn keep estrogen low but will it increase test enough to make a difference when coming off of something like superdrol? And if not do you reccommend something to increase test levels without the use of an atd type product? Possibly T-force or diesel test hardcore? Also how important in your experience is the use of something to control cortisol like retain2 ? I do realize you represent AI so I dont expect you to be jumping up and down about other companys product but like i said previously i will plan on purchasing several of AI's products as well. Any help would be great , thanks!!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
today was suppose to be shoulder day but i took today off. i got sick yesterday went to the doc this morning and got a z-pack. so i should be up and running in no time. good thing my shoulders aren't a body part i need to work on. its proli a good thing for me to skip shoulder day evry once in a while, my shoulders are unproportionally bigger than my arms and chest

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the coupon. Couple of questions...first is the red yeast rice is cycle support considered safe now or not? I read on one of these posts there was a formula without it?...
Sorry, I wasn't posting for a day or so...you've got mail.

Sportsbro, you catch something nasty from a gym rat, lol

I worked in a gym for a while and it made me sick to my stomach to work out this time of year. People would come in with running noses and would cough and sneeze all over everything. I wouldn't be surprised if you caught it from some infested equipment at the gym :rant:

Get well.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
today was day two on the z-pack felt 90% better so i hit back, good solid work out.
and then tonight the girlfriend came over and showed me that libido is as strong if not stronger than ever!
that fingenx and superdrol combined turn you into a god in the bed room. its amazing!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is a zpack, sorry, never heard of it.

would you say this sus500 is going to lean you out or do you think it is going to be wet?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
z-pack is antibiotics, i got sick the other day.

the sus500 is going to be semi wet, the max lmg is a wet compound and the fingenx is a dry compound so it should be somewhere in between.
today i weighed 213, and around 11% body fat

good leg routein tonight.

nottus

nottus

Awards
did it

well I placed my pct order on nutraplanet yesterday. Thanks for the coupon. I will be using cycle support, post cycle support, activate extreme, and lean extreme. It will be interesting to see the results from a strictly otc pct therapy mix verses using nolva or clomid after a superdrol cycle we will see how it goes as of yesterday at the gym I think i hit about the most i am going to gain seeing how i only a few days of superdrol left. I weighed in at 185 which is up 11.5 pounds in under 4 weeks I will try to keep above 180 to consider this a good cycle . I will just have to wait and see!!!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
well I placed my post cycle therapy order on nutraplanet yesterday. Thanks for the coupon. I will be using cycle support, post cycle support, activate extreme, and lean extreme. It will be interesting to see the results from a strictly otc post cycle therapy therapy mix verses using nolva or clomid after a superdrol cycle we will see how it goes as of yesterday at the gym I think i hit about the most i am going to gain seeing how i only a few days of superdrol left. I weighed in at 185 which is up 11.5 pounds in under 4 weeks I will try to keep above 180 to consider this a good cycle . I will just have to wait and see!!!
Please keep us updated on how the OTC PCT approach works out for you. Maybe even start a log because if this is successful I think a lot of people, including myself, would be interested in seeing some results.

nottus

nottus

Awards
sounds good

yeah i think i will there seems to be so much debate on these forums about serms and AI's , etc. everyone has an opinion as long as this combo works for me i will be happy. As of last nights workout i weighed in at 187 i couldn't believe i was up in weight again and still lean too. So thats 13.5 pounds gained in about 4 weeks I am so happy with the results from this cycle its amazing .Its crazy how much bigger 185 looks than 173 its like night and day I think. Well I will for sure keep everyone up to date on my PCT which will start on wednesday!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
starting to see a few little red pimples around chest/shoulder area. maybe 5-6 of those little ones that you can't even pop. (only side notices so far) no lower back pumps, no hair loss. i can notice an increase in aggression, im a laid back guy so its not really noticeable to anyone but me.
libido is through the roof! i have to jerk off during the day and then get some from my girl at night too. stamina is greatly increased as well, the girl friend loves and hates it, especially because its every night haha
strength has increased greatly on all lifts, arms chest back and legs are visibly thicker.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats great news! i hate having libido death disease or even ED from cycling...Im gonna be starting this in the next few days.

Eject

Eject

Awards
thats great news! i hate having libido death disease or even ED from cycling...Im gonna be starting this in the next few days.
Will be subbing that!

And having no libido in your 20's isn't fun to explain to a chick. lmfao

Does DHEA help you very much?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be subbing that!

And having no libido in your 20's isn't fun to explain to a chick. lmfao

Does DHEA help you very much?
Ive never used DHEA...

yeah ive had a few oppurtunities with chicks i wanted to bang for a while, oppurtunities that were lost and hard for me to explain to them. Maybe they thought i was gay or something lol...i told one of em that i just had too much respect for her to just do it that easily with her. :lol: Gonna be running Deca soon so, here we go again!!! :frustrate:

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
haha ya it sucks when your libido just vanishes.

iv heard that DHEA helps with libido while on

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow will be the last day of the sus500, the following day i will bump the superdrol up to 30 mg a day for the last week of the cycle.

the superdrol is starting to effect my sex life, my libido is still through the roof, but now i can last for so long in bed that i ware out my girl and i never get off! it sucks but at the same time its a huge power trip. haha it kinda messes with her head that i can get her off multiple times and keep going for ever and not get off myself.

anyways .....
strength is way up, i have to increase the weight for every exercise every week and still get the same number of quality reps per set.

i could notice size difference last week this week others are commenting on the size difference. arms and back are noticeably ticker and larger, chest is thicker but you can only tell with my shirt off. jeans are fitting a little tighter, and my leg strength is amazing

only side is still the small acne around upper chest and shoulders