sd pulse, bold cycle

D

djlift3

Awards
Im new to this forum...im not to experienced with ph cycles, ran a couple cycles a while ago and didnt know what i was doing.. so i would like to get this one right.. hope you guys can help me out to make sure this goes right...

stats-
age-22
height-5/11
weight-220
chest-47
arms- almost 17
calves- same
neck-17 1/2
quads-25
forearms-13 1/2
lifting experience- 6 years off and on had 2 years of real serious training was at 250lbs, but now work has put a damper on training and recovery...

cycle-
bold 200 800mgs- weeks 1-8
superdrol pulse-weeks 1-8 starting low at 20 mg's a day on monday/ tuesday/ thursday-- and taking 10 mgs on friday for first 2 weeks. then increasing the dose to 30 for next to weeks then 40 if needed for the last 4 weeks..
will also run perfect cycle by ax during cycle
post cycle therapy-
nolva-40/40/30/20
dhea-100/100/50/50
coq10+red yeast rice by now foods 4 caps
milk thistle-1000 mgs

what do you guys think, any adjustments that i should make?

Last edited:
D

djlift3

Awards
come on guys, any help?? im still researching but can find exactly what im looking for..

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I would not base a cycle on boldenone.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
And only take 10 mgs of the superdrol for a couple days then bump to 20

D

djlift3

Awards
I shouldnt base a cycle on bold? what should i base it on then.. i have two bottles of sd at home and a few bottles of bold coming in the mail... the thing i liked about the bold is the length of time i can take it.. i wanted to run a longer cycle.. what would you reccommend basing my cycle on? i have decided i wanted to run bold at 1,000 mgs a day for 8 weeks and i will start SD out at 10 mgs 4 days a week on m/t/f/s

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I shouldnt base a cycle on bold? what should i base it on then.. i have two bottles of superdrol at home and a few bottles of bold coming in the mail... the thing i liked about the bold is the length of time i can take it.. i wanted to run a longer cycle.. what would you reccommend basing my cycle on? i have decided i wanted to run bold at 1,000 mgs a day for 8 weeks and i will start superdrol out at 10 mgs 4 days a week on m/t/f/s
Huh? Boldenone @ 1000mg/day?
You and I must be having "failure to communicate". Are you talking some kind of oral precursor to Boldenone or actual Boldenone? If you are talking actual Boldenone/Equipoise then you are way off on dosage, s/b 300-600mg per week.

What to base a cycle on is Testosterone.

D

djlift3

Awards
thanx for replying and hopefully you can continue to help.. yes we are having miscommuniction.. Im talking about
1,4 bold 200 by I-Force. im pretty damn sure thats not actual boldenone. i do not have access to test.. I've been hearing that most people have not been having good results taking the reccommended dose of bold 200(600 milligrams). from what ive seen people are taking it at 800-2,000 milligrams per day.. so that's why ive decided to take 1,000 mgs a day along with a gradual increasing superdrol pulse along those 8 weeks.. starting at 10 and upping every week till i get to a dose im comfortable with..

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I think it might work out well try it out and see imo

D

djlift3

Awards
im most likely going to follow through as ive already purchased 5 bottles of the bold to dose it that high and i already have the superdrol.. just waiting for the bold to come in the mail... by the way hman, i like your avatar... i recognize her from the victoria secret catalogs, best rack in their

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
1000mg of 1,4-ad(bold) would be fine with a SD pulse!!!!!! I ran it 1000mg with a test/eq cycle for like 12 weeks.

I highly recommend running dhea at 200mg a day throughout the cycle!!

Start the SD at 10mg, and Only use it 3x a week, bump to 20mg after the first week if you choose, or pick one of the 3 days to take 20mg, and take 10mg on the other two. That stuff will destroy your lipid profile!!!!! HDL = 0 (not good)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
im most likely going to follow through as ive already purchased 5 bottles of the bold to dose it that high and i already have the superdrol.. just waiting for the bold to come in the mail... by the way hman, i like your avatar... i recognize her from the victoria secret catalogs, best rack in their
Lol yeah i get alot of comments about her she is a sexy *****:box:.Good luck on cycle i think it will be a good one:thumbsup:

D

djlift3

Awards
only 3 days a week huh? i was thinking a 2 on 2 off on m/t/f/s all at 10 then bump up to 20 but only take 10 mgs every saturday throughout entire pulse, was thinkinf i'd have to bump to 30 after the first few weeks but wont if im feeling it.thanx for the help guys i think i have a good idea of what ill be doing and ill post my results throughout cycle....
hman she does have the best rack but the dopest victoria secrect girl is adriana lima, shes fu*king beautiful.

D

djlift3

Awards
oh and trip dog.. why the dhea during cycle, is that to help with cortisol?? take it every day or just in between days of superdrol... i thought the dhea wouldnt be a good idea cuz im taking bold everyday

D

djlift3

Awards
oh and trip dog.. why the dhea during cycle, is that to help with cortisol?? take it every day or just in between days of superdrol... i thought the dhea wouldnt be a good idea cuz im taking bold everyday

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Dhea will provide your body with some Test to keep libido, and lethargy in check. If you are not running test with a cycle I recomend running Dhea. Take it every day, it will only help you trust me.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
only 3 days a week huh? i was thinking a 2 on 2 off on m/t/f/s all at 10 then bump up to 20 but only take 10 mgs every saturday throughout entire pulse, was thinkinf i'd have to bump to 30 after the first few weeks but wont if im feeling it.thanx for the help guys i think i have a good idea of what ill be doing and ill post my results throughout cycle....
hman she does have the best rack but the dopest victoria secrect girl is adriana lima, shes fu*king beautiful.
Not to get completely off topic but do you know what that new young looking sexy $ss girl on all the commercials for victorias secret is? Man she tops all, she has eyes that could melt you ((now back to the cycle lol)

D

djlift3

Awards
not sure of her name, but i think i know who your talking about, i still say adriana lima is the best.. is the one your talking about, a brunette real young looking brazilian chick, small cute face with a dimple in her chin

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
not sure of her name, but i think i know who your talking about, i still say adriana lima is the best.. is the one your talking about, a brunette real young looking brazilian chick, small cute face with a dimple in her chin
Allesandra!!!!!!! Hottest woman on the planet! We'd have some smokin hot babies together...lol

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That is her all i can say is D A M N ! ! ! !

D

djlift3

Awards
if your talking about the one in the picture, shes not new.. shes been a victoria secret angel for a while.. allesandra's hot as hell too..

oh and one last question about dhea on cycle... when do i take the dhea can i take it right along with the superdrol pre workout? and with the bold in the morning, i'd split it up into doses throughout the day right?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
if your talking about the one in the picture, shes not new.. shes been a victoria secret angel for a while.. allesandra's hot as hell too..

oh and one last question about dhea on cycle... when do i take the dhea can i take it right along with the superdrol pre workout? and with the bold in the morning, i'd split it up into doses throughout the day right?
try not to take anything at the same time as SD, as it is rather toxic on it's own....

and yes, Alessandra is my future wife!!!!!!! The things I would do to that girl.........

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i found out who i was talking about its Miranda kerr. But back to the cycle i used 40mgs at 4 times a week and didn't have much shutdown at all but everyone is different oh and bloodwork ame back just a spot off normal

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You stay back man she is my biotch j/k ,BUT SERIOUSLY

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!