T: Quads/Forearms
W: Legs/Core/Calves
Th: Off
F: Deads, Back, Bis
S: Chest, Tris, Shoulders
S: Off

Goals

Lean Bulk: 8-10 pounds without increase in bf%

Strength is not a major priority. TUT techniques will be employed when the weight "feels" light. I have a plethora of minor injuries and I don't ever want them to be major injuries.

Propensity for Sides

My hairline has been thinning in the front for a few years now. I'm fully prepared to get out the clippers or the razor if need be. I am using Nizarol-AD OTC shampoo 3-4 times per week.

I am a cranky little biitch. I'm high energy and annoying. I'll do my best to have a ton of self-awareness to make sure these attributes aren't magnified and interfere with my family, social, or professional life.

I've been blessed with very clear skin and I never have acne or bacne. That being said, I get BOTH every time I run anything that effects my hormones. I have a ton of girly face washes, creams, and all that stuff that chicks use to keep my face clear.

My libido/drive seems to be easily affected by hormonal supplementation. Luckily, it's never been to the point that I've had an embarrassing situation. I have an arsenal of libido enhancers should any issues arise (or NOT rise :lol:)

I should also note that I had some pretty irritating back pumps in the 3rd and 4th week of a halo cycle. I plan to address that with 2 gallons of water per day and 2g taurine 2x/day.

Diet

300/300/50
Shooting for 350g protein as often as possible (this is something I need to work on as I believe I'm a hard gainer, otherwise known as a whimpy eater)

Post Cycle Plan

Torem
Formestane/trione TD combo
Lean Extreme
ZMA
Activate Extreme
*will consider creatine, beta alanine, SamE when the time comes

Post Cycle Training will be a pre-determined HST routine to avoid overtraining while still forcing progressive loads.

Supplement History

ALRI Stack
H-drol/Eform Cycle
NP NHA Stack

Most Effective Supplements to this point
Hdrol, Eform, TRAC Extreme NO
I fully expect to add phera to this list

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stats

...............Weight........bf%........LBM......Fat Mass....
Day 1........193.4........16.06.....162.34......31.06......
Day 8........196.0........16.49.....163.68......32.32......
Day 14.......198.8........16.30.....166.40......32.40.....
Day 21.......199.2........15.82.....167.68......31.52.....
Day 29.......201.2........16.40.....168.21......32.99.....
Day 35.......202.4........16.09.....169.83......32.57.....

Weight is morning weight on an empty stomach.
Bodyfat estimates are taken by myself using a caliper and 3 point skinfolds.

Weekly Summary

Week 1
(+): Enhanced drive in the gym; Mild increased full body hardness
(-): Very mild increased shedding; Eratic sleep patterns
*20mg PP

Week 2
(+): Increased Libido; Increased fullness to chest, traps, lats
(-): Mild shedding, mild back pumps, eratic sleep patterns, very mild bloat
*30mg PP
*Increase daily Taurine total to 6g with the goal of back pump prevention
*Added 400mg SamE daily

Week 3
(+): Increase in strength; Libido, overall hardness, workout drive, and mood continue to be slightly positively affected
(-): Bacne; Mild lethargy; Mild concentration issues; Mild back pumps at work and on deadlift day only; Eratic sleep patterns continue to be the most prominent side
*40mg PP
*signficantly decreased stim use due to interfere with sleep patterns

Week 4
(+): Increase in strength; excellent drive in the gym
(-): Lethargy is becoming problematic; eratic sleep patterns; bacne; lean mass gains seems to have reached a plateau; ocassional very mild "itchy" nipples; occasional mild shortness of breathe
*40mg PP
*80mg TD formestane
*shedding is no longer an issue
*back pumps only interfere with deadlifts, otherwise they are negligable

Week 5
(+): same as week 4
(-): same as week 4; poor mental focus; increased nipple sensitivity and abnormal sensations

Final Review

Cycle Summary

AX Pheraplex 20/30/40/40/40
Formestane 40-80mg TD (wks 4-5)

Weight: 193.4 --> 202.4 (+9)
LBM: 162.34 --> 169.83 (+7.49)
Fat: 31.06 --> 32.57 (+1.51)
BF%: 16.06 --> 16.09 (+0.03%)

Goals were to gain 8-10lbs of LBM without changing bf%.

Pheraplex Pros

1. Enhanced drive to workout constantly and to work out HARD every session.

2. Enhanced strength. Very noticable strength gains throughout the entire 5 weeks of the cycle even though strength is was not a focus on this routine.

3. Lean mass gains. Of particular note were changes to overall look of shoulders, chest, and lats.

4. Improved libido in weeks 1-3. Average libido in weeks 4-5. Although it is quite possible that libido would have tanked in the 4th and 5th week had it not been for the addition of formestane.

5. Calm to slightly enhanced mood in wks 1-3. Temper and irritability were not issues throughout the entire cycle.

Pheraplex Cons

1. Eratic sleep patterns throughout the entire cycle.

2. Lethargy weeks 3-5.

3. Poor mental focus in weeks 4-5. Not problematic during workouts, but moreso during work, driving, and normal typical daily activities.

4. Very mild back pumps. Only problematic with deadlifts and BO rows. Otherwise, they were just enough to notice their presence throughout the day.

5. Abnormal sensations to nipples. Luckily, this never turned out to be problematic for me. However, if you have a history of gyno, estrogenic rebound, or prolactin issues, I strongly recommend against the use of pheraplex.

Discussion

I found pheraplex to be surprisingly mild. That being said, I was happy with my lean mass gains. Overall body comp gains seemed to slow around the day 21 point for me. If I were to run this cycle again, I would have bridged with a lean mass builder around the third week. However, had strength been my primary goal, I have no doubt that a modest 30mg for 4-6 weeks would suffice to pile on the weights.

People seem to like to discuss pumps, and let me tell you, they were most certainly there during and post workout. Vascularity was mildly enhanced as well. Pumps became problematic at the very end of the cycle with cramping.

I personally did NOT find pheraplex to be very androgenic. It did not affect my mood. It had only a very very mild impact on my hairline. I would have expected to be very susceptable to both of these sides. A point of note, others do occasionally report androgenic sides with phera.

I am NOT susceptible to acne/bacne issues and lucky to have clear skin. I had some noticable bacne through most of the cycle. If you are one of the unlucky ones who does not have clear skin, be sure to prepare accordingly.

I do NOT believe phera to be a "wet" compound. I believe this to be myth because of sloppy diets. Keep your carbs under control and you won't put on fat. Keeping carbs at bay may or may not have played a part in lethargy. On the other hand, I usually do not have enhanced endurance in the gym when I monitor carbs. Take from that what you wish.

Finally, and maybe most importantly, I did not have any lumps or problematic nipple sensitivity. I did have an occasional "pins and needles" feeling to the nipples. Again, if you are susceptible, steer clear of phera.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The first 2 posts will be reserved for organized subjective and objective reports. They will be updated as often as necessary.

That means that supplements, diet, training, music, females, nfl, and making fun of my puny stats are all fair game throughout the log :head:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2

The Placebo Effect

I find that a lot of people on the message boards scream placebo when someone says a compound kicks in fast. Although I completely agree that it takes time for cycles to take effect, what's so bad about placebo?

Actually, during the first 2 workouts, I've been constantly telling myself "I'm on Pheraplex, this should be light." It works like a charm. Logic says that PP has had no effect to this point... my attitude and self-talk says "It's in full swing!" :head:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks solid man... Best of luck to you

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running Pheraplex shortly so this will be great to follow. Good luck mate and remember to EAT!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your cycle looks solid man... Best of luck to you
Thanks link. I checked your threads and had some questions for ya about the gyno issue over there.

I am in nice cycle plan give it hell bro:head:
Pembroke, no need to debate on the phera. I'm positive this AX stuff is the real deal.

By the way, your avatar is distracting! :rant:

I'm planning on running Pheraplex shortly so this will be great to follow. Good luck mate and remember to EAT!
Cub, feel free to ask questions. You'll get no BS responses from me for sure.

I hear ya about eating. 300g is NO problem as I've been eating like that for a few months now. I just feel that I could push the upper limit with phera to maximize gains... 350g is definately going to be a mental challenge.

:whiner: <--- poor me, right? :lol:

Edit: Hey cub, this is a really good log that was easy to follow from last fall. TXR had the best phera log that I've seen on this site so you might want to give this a quick read

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69575-trx250rs-pheraplex-standalone.html

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4

Day 4

Sleep On Cycle

Dosage: 20mg

To start off and be honest, nothin yet. But, I say that with strong anticipation. Last night I was beating the living crap out of people in my dreams. Although I'm an admitted prick personality wise, I haven't been in a bare knuckle brawl in a good 2 or 3 years.

The aggressive dreams happened when I was on H-drol last August as well. However, I think they didn't start until about 10 or 14 days in on that cycle. Regardless, it's an increase in aggression that placebo certainly shouldn't effect.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5

Day 5

Mild Effects

I'm noticing some increased hardness in my traps, quads, and calves. These are typically strong points for me, so this is nothing to be excited about yet.

Overall, I'm seeing and feeling some very mild increased full body hardness. The exception is my belly. It's possible that I'm holding a bit of extra water, but I doubt it's due to the phera yet. Off cycle, I drink 1 gallon of water per day. This week, I'm drinking 2 gallons per day because I'm terribly susceptible to back pumps. The increased water intake MIGHT be making my abs a little less pronounced.

I did notice an increased desire to push really hard on deadlifts today. I need to keep things in perspective with this particular lift because of a mild back injury last fall. The days of deadlifting with 500 pounds are in the past for celc.

I added RPN Gut Health today. The increase in protein from 300 grams OFF cycle to 350 grams this week is producing some toxic fumes. Hopefully this will help. For 15 bucks, it's worth a shot.

Otherwise, no sides to report as of yet.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6

Someone messaged me about this log. Not sure who it was though as they didn't leave a name. Feel free to pm or post on here if you need to.

Day 6

The Diet

I did a diet check with food labels and fitday logs. I've been taking in 335/285/65 this week. I'm very happy with that. My typical diet has been 300/300/60 so this is definately a positive step toward putting on some lean mass.

On a mildly negative side, I've noticed a slight increase in shedding. No big deal, it's gonna eventually happen anyway :lol: There's some water bloat as well. I suspect both issues to become very prominant in the weeks to come.

I've had no change in mood or libido. But once I get in the gym, I'm driven to lift heavier and for longer than I am used to. Without even thinking about it, I put an extra 15 pounds on decline bench today and moved it with excellent control. This is a nice designer so far.

I'm going to increase dosage to 30mg tomorrow.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phera-plex was by far my favorite oral I've ever used, even more than Dbol. Strength and size were incredible over 4 weeks. Cycle looks good. I'd take it the full 5 weeks if you can. Be sure to check out my H-drol/Epidrol/ECY log if you get the chance!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some AX pheraplex, but still scared to use it ;)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8

Irish, thanks for the phera feedback. Your positive review is very consistent with all the logs that I've been reading over the past few months.

Easy, feel free to ask questions or share any input. I think we both tend to over-analyze things a bit, but that's why I enjoy your posts so much :cheers:

Day 8

Week 2: 30mgs

I decided to bump up the dosage this week. For the most part, phera cycles are ran 15/30/30/30 with clones. So, I'll follow that template until at least the end of the third week.

Week 1 was nice with negligible sides and excellent workouts. I expect week 2 to be a bit better and for the things to really kick in for week 3.

I gained a few pounds this week. It's possible that increased water intake and the extra 30 grams of protein per day are responsible for the weight gain. This is no miracle pill that added lean mass in 7 days and anyone who says otherwise didn't have their diet in check beforehand. Trust me folks, I was at a MAJOR plateau prior to the cycle.

Post #2 is updated for the week 1 review.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Yay! Another Celc log for me to hijack! Sweet! :lol:

Sorry I missed the first week bro. Looking great. No problems with back pumps yet? I know that was a big one for you with hdrol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9

Ecto, no such thing as a hijack in my thread unless you start saying how you gained 15 pounds on MassFx and Jungle Warfare :rant: :lol:

You're right, I should add back pumps to "propensity for sides" in the top posts. Right now, I'm drinking 2 gallons of water per day and preventively taking 2g taurine twice per day... so far, no back pumps.

Day 9

IT'S ON!!!

I woke up today and KNEW it was on! I looked like I had been doing a full body workout all night long. Shoulders, traps, and chest were pumped just from brushing my teeth

Today's workout was fantastic and the effect of phera was noted in terms of strength, endurance, and drive. I couldnt' resist doing pullups between sets of the designated Quads/Bis routine. Alpha-male mentality is kicking in :head:

I suspect mild all day lethargy might be showing up at work, but obviously NOT in the gym. I also suspect a mild drop in libido with no testicular atrophy. I don't want to jump the gun yet as I realize it's very early in the cycle so I will keep an open mind.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never had a problem with lethargy on PP, but Trip suggested for me to take DHEA @ 200mg throughout the cycle for that reason. Maybe you should do the same.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Hey celc, have you heard anything about b6 negatively affecting your androgen receptors? I read that somewhere and was thinking of doing a PP run myself in a month or so. Any other ideas for a prolactin inhibitor while on cycle? BESIDES cabergoline, lol. Everyone i've talked to recommends that, but it's like $200.

Last edited:
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11

Shoulders, chest, and lats look really good right now and seem to be responding to the drug faster than other body parts. I believe I read somewhere that androgen receptors are of highest concetration in these areas. Ironic that it was also suggested that androgen receptors are highly concentrated in the upper arms... I swear my puny arms aren't keeping up :rant:

IrishC, so far, I have to agree with you. Mood has been unaffected and lethargy does not seem to be an issue (other than after some poor nights of sleep). It's ironic that you mentioned Trip and DHEA. I have discussed that with him briefly and he has some good ideas to offer.

Botch, glad to see you here. As you can see, carbs are a MAJOR part of this cycle :lol: I don't have the balls to run the Anabolic Diet just yet

Bassgod, interesting point. My knowledge of B6 is in it's infancy. I'm aware that some attempt to COUNTER prolactin with up to 500 or 600mg. I believe that at some point, there is a threshold where too much B6 can be toxic. I have to admit, it's not something I took seriously and haven't done substantial homework. I'm taking 100mg 2x/day in hopes of prevention. If you have any links, I'd be interested :study:

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I believe that at some point, there is a threshold where too much B6 can be toxic.
I thought water soluble vitamins can't be toxic...

EDIT:

VITAMIN B6

Vitamin B6 is clearly toxic at doses about 1000 times the RDA. Daily doses of 2-5 grams of one specific form of this vitamin can produce difficulty in walking and tingling sensations in the legs and soles of the feet. Continued megadoses of vitamin B6 result in further unsteadiness, difficulty in handling small objects, and numbness in the hands. When the high doses are stopped, recovery begins after two months. Complete recovery may take two to three years.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Shoulders, chest, and lats look really good right now and seem to be responding to the drug faster than other body parts. I believe I read somewhere that androgen receptors are of highest concetration in these areas. Ironic that it was also suggested that androgen receptors are highly concentrated in the upper arms... I swear my puny arms aren't keeping up :rant:

IrishC, so far, I have to agree with you. Mood has been unaffected and lethargy does not seem to be an issue (other than after some poor nights of sleep). It's ironic that you mentioned Trip and DHEA. I have discussed that with him briefly and he has some good ideas to offer.

Botch, glad to see you here. As you can see, carbs are a MAJOR part of this cycle :lol: I don't have the balls to run the Anabolic Diet just yet

Bassgod, interesting point. My knowledge of B6 is in it's infancy. I'm aware that some attempt to COUNTER prolactin with up to 500 or 600mg. I believe that at some point, there is a threshold where too much B6 can be toxic. I have to admit, it's not something I took seriously and haven't done substantial homework. I'm taking 100mg 2x/day in hopes of prevention. If you have any links, I'd be interested :study:

http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-remedy/vitamin_b6/vitamin_B6_3.cfm

http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-remedy/vitamin_b6/vitamin_b6.cfm

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of using powerFULL or maybe go the cheaper route and just get bulk 1-carboxy. Here is a quote from just 1 study i found. If you want to find more info just google "dopamine as a prolactin inhibitor." "Dopamine binds to type-2 dopamine receptors that are functionally linked to membrane channels and G proteins and suppresses the high intrinsic secretory activity of the pituitary lactotrophs. In addition to inhibiting PRL release by controlling calcium fluxes, dopamine activates several interacting intracellular signaling pathways and suppresses PRL gene expression and lactotroph proliferation." Definitely not hijacking your thread man, just giving you something to check out. Glad it's going well for you so far!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I've got some AX pheraplex, but still scared to use it ;)
im so in the same boat. I have 2 bottles of the original PP. Im just a chickensh**. Im scratching to use it. Someone make me

:box:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking of using powerFULL or maybe go the cheaper route and just get bulk 1-carboxy. Here is a quote from just 1 study i found. If you want to find more info just google "dopamine as a prolactin inhibitor." "Dopamine binds to type-2 dopamine receptors that are functionally linked to membrane channels and G proteins and suppresses the high intrinsic secretory activity of the pituitary lactotrophs. In addition to inhibiting PRL release by controlling calcium fluxes, dopamine activates several interacting intracellular signaling pathways and suppresses PRL gene expression and lactotroph proliferation." Definitely not hijacking your thread man, just giving you something to check out. Glad it's going well for you so far!
No way bro. No such thing as a hijack in my thread. Everyone is free to discuss what they want and I honestly appreciate your help... I'm gonna re-read your posts, scan your links, and do some research on my own so that I have something intelligent to add to the discussion. :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dopamine is definitely a "soft" prolactin inhibitor. what I mean is that it is effective if you start early as it will help stop the climb of prolactin. If you already have high prolactin and are starting to see sides, you are better off finding cabergoline. there are places around that i've seen it under $50.

I added superdrol to my cycle today, pondering starting IGF-2 or bulk powerfull/1-carboxy (I have all 3 here :D) today as well for this purpose

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
shedding???

btw, well written, thoghtful log :type: .

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hil-fvckin-larious. So the b6 would help combat prolactin while at the same time reducing the effectiveness of the androgen in the first place? that sucks.

Specifically, elevation of intracellular PLP levels leads to decreased transcriptional responses to glucocorticoid, progesterone, androgen, or estrogen hormones.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
hil-fvckin-larious. So the b6 would help combat prolactin while at the same time reducing the effectiveness of the androgen in the first place? that sucks.
haha, that is exactly what i said when i read that. "Dopamine serves as the major prolactin-inhibiting factor or brake on prolactin secretion. Dopamine is secreted into portal blood by hypothalamic neurons, binds to receptors on lactotrophs, and inhibits both the synthesis and secretion of prolactin. Agents and drugs that interfere with dopamine secretion or receptor binding lead to enhanced secretion of prolactin." That is a quote from:

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/hypopit/prolactin.html

Oh and by the way, i'm good on the cabergoline. I'm looking for alternatives here. Also, i'm not even gonna ask where, but i cant find it for under 175 bucks.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
dopamine is definitely a "soft" prolactin inhibitor. what I mean is that it is effective if you start early as it will help stop the climb of prolactin. If you already have high prolactin and are starting to see sides, you are better off finding cabergoline. there are places around that i've seen it under $50.

I added superdrol to my cycle today, pondering starting IGF-2 or bulk powerfull/1-carboxy (I have all 3 here :D) today as well for this purpose
Easy, you have all 3 on hand? NO WAY! I'm STUNNED! I never would have guessed that you, of all people, would have EXTRA supplements! :lol:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
OK, but unless I completely missed it, there was no mention of dosage where this effect was measured. If major side effects of B6 supplementation show up in the 2-5g range (which is a f*cking TON of B6, BTW), at what dosage do the prolactin benefits and/or androgen interference show up?

Ideally, if 100-200mg of B6 helps combat prolactin and is not enough to interfere with androgens, that would be perfect. 100mg per pill is a common B6 dosage.

Who's on this? Celc? Get researching man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, you have all 3 on hand? NO WAY! I'm STUNNED! I never would have guessed that you, of all people, would have EXTRA supplements! :lol:
I think i'll have some LG I-gh-1 soon too :) I think thats all the l-dopa I have. ah wait, lipotrophin am + pm both do, and so does somnidren.

l-dopa, i'm soaking in it!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12

Fellas, B6 and prolactin are on my agenda for some time this weekend. Also something to ponder, I believe the prolactin issue with phera is speculation with no concrete evidence (other than maybe 1 bizarre case that I've heard of) to support this connection.

Day 12

I might be noticing the first signs of side-effect today. The back had some mild cramps during deadlifts and BB rows. This is no where near what I felt on halo, but nonetheless, the writing is on the wall. I will add in calcium, potassium, and additonal 2 more grams of taurine in hopes of prevention. Water is already at 2 gallons and I can't possibly drink any more so F it... I can handle the pumps.

Strength increase was notable today with increased weight and some extra unexpected repetitions on all lifts. Libido, mood, and joints have all been pleasantly unaffected to this point.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get any chest hair shedding on this or prior cycle? i'm not loosing any on my head, seem to be loosing some on my chest (not really a problem either :))

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
get any chest hair shedding on this or prior cycle? i'm not loosing any on my head, seem to be loosing some on my chest (not really a problem either :))
This sounds good to me! I'm losing the hair on my head all by itself, but the rest of me is f*ckin BEAR! I could go for some chest shedding!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
As long as you were not murdering people in your dreams but just pounding them than i say keep rocking bro:head:
Not to sound crazy or anything, but what if you DID murder people in your dream? Last night i had this crazy weird dream and i did kill a few people in it. I'm currently a few weeks from the end of my epistane pulse cycle and i'm also taking bulk 1-carboxy before bed. I DEF. have never dreampth anything like this before. Any thoughts as to what's goin on? The dream seemed SCARY real too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the b6/prolactin thing, it looks like b6 from p-5-p is the way to go. Regular b6 can cause toxicity issues of its own if dosed high, p-5-p ones dont. I have 300 25mg tabs on the way, to dose at somewhere between 100-200mg a day

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14

Fellas, I don't believe there are DHT receptors around chest hair. You better check to see if you have some radio active material lying around causing that hair to fall out :lol:

Bassgod, yes, just about every sleep aid that I take makes me dream so violently that it wakes me up in a cold sweat/panic attack. This is particularly true with ZMA and usually forces me to drop ZMA from my supplement lineup. I have never tried powerful/bulk carboxyl because the drastically mixed reviews. Also, the fellas over at supplement boards just RAVE over lipotrophin pm, in an "underrated supplements" thread.

Day 14

Two Week Roundup

198.8 at 16.3%. I'm up 2.5 pounds this week, a total of 5 pounds, and minimal change in bodyfat. There is slight water retention in the belly area that I believe is skewing abdominal skinfolds. Chest and thigh skinfolds are slowly decreasing. I prefer 7 point skinfold for more accurately assess overall comp change but want to stay consistent with my measuring methods.

Libido has actually INCREASED over the past 2-3 days. Performance in the bedroom has been average to slightly enhanced. Although, I only got laid twice this week, which is a slow week for me. There is no indication of testicular atrophy.

The rest of the very mild sides are listed in post #2.

To this point, I am quite anxious for this second gear to kick in. I'm not disappointed with 2.5 pounds per week, so don't misinterpret my statement. However, I do believe that halo kicked in a bit faster for me by this point in the cycle. I've done some more research, and discussed dosage with 2 or 3 experienced phera users. Consensus leads me to believe that 40-60mg is the "sweet spot" for dosing. So, I'm ramping to 40mgs for week 3.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im late but great looking log. reps for that. Looks like its treating you well, told you so. This week is going to be the best of the cycle, watch.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im late but great looking log. reps for that. Looks like its treating you well, told you so. This week is going to be the best of the cycle, watch.
He11 ya bro! You definately had some posts that got me psyched about phera! Wathca think about the dosage? It looks like it'll turn out to be 20/30/40/40/40

I don't have enough in my stash to run it any higher. Quite frankly, I think that 40, rather than 50 or 60mg, will make for a smoother post cycle recovery

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He11 ya bro! You definately had some posts that got me psyched about phera! Wathca think about the dosage? It looks like it'll turn out to be 20/30/40/40/40

I don't have enough in my stash to run it any higher. Quite frankly, I think that 40, rather than 50 or 60mg, will make for a smoother post cycle recovery
Honestly i probably have more exp. than you with cycles and im scared to go up to the 60mg range. Im on 35mg now and its the most ive ever done. Your dosages look good.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't ever go above 40mg on a Phera-plex cycle. Beyond that, the side effects will far outweigh the benefits.

Everything looks good. Have fun with it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup, that's correct. BOTH of you have more experience than me and I respect your opinion. This is my second cycle. I ran halo last summer.

Is it common for you 2 to be side free at 30mg on day 14?

Are you guys suggesting that I keep it at 30mg for the 3rd week?

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed.
Great logs Celc.
Regarding the back pumps...
I susceptible as well and take 6g/day of Taurine which works great, so adding the extra couple grams should work well.
I don't run cycles anymore without it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think Dr. Dana Hauser stated that in order for taurine to be effective for back pumps, a minimum of 10g/ED should be taken.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, that's correct. BOTH of you have more experience than me and I respect your opinion. This is my second cycle. I ran halo last summer.

Is it common for you 2 to be side free at 30mg on day 14?

Are you guys suggesting that I keep it at 30mg for the 3rd week?
I never experienced any negative side effects from Phera @ 40mg or below. DMT is about as clean as it comes.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Irish Cannon, I will take your feedback into consideration. I appreciate it bro! :cheers:

ReaperX, It is my opinion that 4-6g is an effective dosage for preventitive measures. It did take me about 10g to address back pumps on my last cycle, however that was after the fact. To this point, 6g is keeping the back pumps at bay effectively. I'm also drinking water non-stop all day, in the upwards of 2 gallons.

GotTest, I agree bro. I dropped SLDL in exchange for traditional deadlifts in order to keep the back calm. I am also doing a front squat/power clean hybrid exercise instead of traditional squats which is also helping to avoid lower back irritation. Both traditional squats and SLDL will be a part of my post cycle routine.

I do core work with light lower back activity twice per week as well. Trust me when I say there was a LOT of thought put into planning this cycle :head: