Need advice to prevent gyno on next cycle...

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I am going to start Finigenx Magnum in about one month or two. But before I jump the gun to quick, I want to plan this out the smart way!

First off...I have no way to get Nolva or any other prescription AI. So my question is....is there an OTC anti-estrogen I can take with this product to prevent gyno? Will a AI counteract with this product and not give the full effect of the product? Or maybe stack this product with another product (like a PH or PS) to help prevent with the estrogen conversion while enhancing this product?

It's simple...I need help! My questions I'm unsure of!!! haha

One more question a little off-topic...could I pulse this product? Could pulsing prevent sides like gyno?

Hopefully somebody can help me!

Thanks

thescorp

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yes there is and its pretty easy to find. Go to a suppelment shop online and look for catergory: anti estrogen.

6bromo
atd
6oxo...are the most popular types but there are alot of companies that make those compounds but under different names.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Thanks for your input...I knew about those products already.

I was just wondering if some people that had used Finigenx Magnum and had prevented gyno and other estrogen sides while using this product.

Sometimes some PH or DS need some estrogen to give the full effect of the product.

This is a progestin (synthetic progestogen ), I'm assuming that this product can aromatize to estrogen. My question is, if i use a AI along with this product will it be less effective with my gains? Which OTC AI will work better with Finigenx Magnum?...6-Bromo, ATD or AI (6-OXO). Or if I was to stack another PH along with it, would it help?

thescorp

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
finigenx shouldnt give you problems with gyno just have some AI's and a SERM on hand in case, but otherwise there wouldnt be a real need for decreasing estrogen until you see problems....at least with this compound i would just react, no need to take preventive measures if you are worried about it hurting gains when the compound doesnt have a high tendency to cause gyno......do you already have gyno?

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Nope, I don't have any gyno and I certainly don't wont it now. That's why I'm playing it smart and doing my homework first! Thanks for your help!

thescorp

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I don't have any gyno and I certainly don't wont it now. That's why I'm playing it smart and doing my homework first! Thanks for your help!

thescorp

Finigenix can aggrevate existing gyno. It is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone) It's the same compound as Trenaplex estra-4,9diene-3,17-dione. I don't think it is known to really "cause" gyno though.