Cutting Cycle - T3 Clen

m4tr1xx

Awards
This is my first cutting cycle after doing numerous bulking cycles. I have previously taken M1t and Superdrol with great results.
I am currently 5'11" 190 pounds with 15% body fat. Most of the fat is deposited in my thighs and around gluts. I was wondering if i could get insight on dosages and my overall structure. I have tried to do as much research as possible but i am still left asking questions.

Consume Daily between 6 meals:
280g Protein
90g Carbs
45g fat

Supplements:
Superdrol ?? (should i use to maintain muscle?)
Multi Vitamins
CLA
BCAA
Taurine

Lifting 4 - 5 x a week
Cardio 5 x a week (45 min)

These are Clen dosages, i am not sure how to dose the T3.
Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
normal gradually)
Day14: 60 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17-28: ECA stack

(If the results i want are not attained ill repeat cycle)

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For T3, you can either ramp every 3 or so days in 12.5 or 25mcg increments. ie:

12.5./12.5/12.5/25/25/25/37.5/37.5/37/5/50...

or

25/25/25//50/50/50...

I personally like to do the first to ensure going slow. Also, and this is VERY important, you need to ramp down slowly too, so whatever your ramp up looks like, do that in reverse at the end.

pebble

pebble

Awards
Take what I say with a grain of salt because I have never used clen and haven't seen studies performed on humans so my opinion is strictly anecdotal. But here it goes, your cycle is too short to reap the full benefits of clen. From everything i have read clen should be utilized in 6 week cycles to take full advantage of the anabolic effects that accompany the lipolysis. You will have down regulation of beta 2 receptors, but I have read that an antihistamine will help alleviate this if (3-5mg) administrated daily every third week.

To determine dosing i think it makes sense to base it of bodyweight just like it is done with the test subjects. I am pretty sure it is supposed to be dosed at 0.8mcg/kg of bw 2xdaily (for horses). So I would start at about half that dose for a human and see how it feels. Try increasing or decreasing depending on sides (pay close attention to BP).

As for T3 I have no clue because I have never performed and reading on it.