FastAction MD1T log....

LiveHard

Awards
I started this log somewhere else also...But, I really like this site. So I brought it over here too.

It is (unsponsored).

Well, I started it 12/29. I am taking the suggested dose of two tablets daily, I take them in the morning. I am 5'10" 219 lbs at 23%bf (more than I would like). I lift 6 days a week. I will list my results of workouts and weight on a regular basis. I will also list my diet. Any advice or questions just let me know. This is my first PH cycle. I am looking to increase mass, and hopefully lose some bodyfat in the process.

=========================================
Well, I have been eating very clean for the past several days and have noticed a difference in the way I feel. I ran my diet from yesterday on a program and noticed I need to do some tweaking. Here is a breakdown:

..........grams.....cals......%total
Total:.............2233
Fat:........67.....603........29%
Sat:........24.....217........10%
Poly:.........9.......80.........4%
Mono:......25.....225........11%
Carbs:....224.....811.........38%
Fiber:.......22........0..........0%
Protein:...175.....700........33%

I have already increased my protein today, and my carbs. Trying to go for a 40/40/20 breakdown. With 1.5g protein per pound. Which comes out to about 300g. Drinking nothing but water, and not cheating. I also take 6 gel caps of Omega complex which each contain:

Fish Oil 800mg

Borage Seed Oil 50mg

Flaxseed Oil 150mg

Safflower Oil 200mg

And I also take 10g of L-Arginine in the morning and right before bed. A multi in the morning and 200mg caffiene in am and lunch, and if I work out late I take one before that. My MD1T I take in the morning right before I eat breakfeast.

My workouts will be like this:

Day 1
Chest, Back/Lats sets vary

CHEST
Flat bench with either db or bb
Inlcine bench with either db or bb
( I alternate between flat and incline as to what I do first.)
Flyes
Flat, inlcine, and decline

BACK/LATS
wide grip pulldowns
underhand shoulder width pulldowns
underhand narrow grip pulldowns
one arm rows
seated cable rows

Day2
Shoulders, arms

SHOUDLERS
overhead press db
lateral raises
incline lateral raises
front raises

TRICEPS
rope or straight bar pushdowns
skull crushers
decline lying extensions
(I alternate between what I start with)

BICEPS
Standing db curls
Front db hammer curls
Preacher concentration db curls

Day 3
Legs, Abs

extensions
lying curls
squats
lunges
toe raises

Abs
cable crunches
reverse crunches

-----------------------------------------------
repeat
-----------------------------------------------

Today I did day 1 workout.

Flat bench bb
2/10 with 135 (warmup)
1/10 @ 185
2/8 @ 205

Flat flye
3/10 @ 35 (arms straight out)

Incline press db
3/10 @ 60

Decline flye
3/8 @ 40

Widegrip pulldowns
2/10 @ 90 warmup
1/10 @ 110
1/10 @ 120
1/10 @ 130

One arm rows
3/10 @ 60

Seated cable rows
3/10 @ 140

Workouts are done at home. I have a new treadmill coming to add cardio to my routine.

Any input or advice is welcomed....

Forgot to mention my weight. I have dropped a pound since I started. I am now exactly 219 lbs. I was actually 220 on th 17th. I will take my official weight and %bf on every friday. I have real good energy, and felt great in the workout.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anybody not familiar with this new product, it's 10mg of Phera and 25mg of Finigenx per pill as well as some other goodies: 1000mg of L-AAKG, 200mg milk thistle, and 400mg of Uva Ursa (an herbal diuretic).

This is interesting combination of actives. I'll be following along. Good luck...eh, and what do you have planned for pct?

LiveHard

Awards
I had been advised to use Toremefine starting the last week of a six week cycle with this MD1T. I would like other opinions also. I like as much info as I can get. The guy I have been talking to competes and has done cycles before. But, this is a new compound. So advice is welcomed. Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a new product, but the ingredients are not new. A SERM, like Torm, is your best bet if you're able to obtain one. If not, look into Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support and/or Dermacrine Sustain by Primordial.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hhhmmm very interesting. I loved both those products as standalone, you should get strong as a bull though!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, this product looks very promising if not to harsh on sides (though it pretty moderately dosed imo). Thought about stocking up on some myself, so good luck brother. Keep us posted on your progress.
FYI, nolva and clomid seem to be easier to attain than torm but if you can get it I would say go with that.

LiveHard

Awards
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

======================
Well things are going good so far. But it has been lees than week though. Diet is coming in well, and workouts are par for normal. Weight had been steady for the last two days, while a quick of bodyfat shows it to be going down. I am getting great pumps during my workouts also. My workout sets and reps may not be as steady as others. I go by feel more than anything. I concentrate on contraction and form.

DIET (won't do this everyday, just trying to fine tune diet)
-------
12/30
Total calories: 2489
Fat: 57g
Sat: 10
Poly: 5
Mono: 9
Carbs: 194g
Fiber: 10
Protein: 244g

A little improvement. I should have had one more chicken/brown rice meal. I am shooting for 300g protein...And trying to maintain 40/40/20 balance. I know many say they don't follow to closely what they eat. But I am carb sensitive, so I need to. And I am still maintaining the 7200mg of various oils, 20g L-Arginine, and multi everyday. And my post shake consist of 25g protein 5g of glutamine and a 12oz of gatorade. And I eat within the hour of a workout.

WORKOUT Shoulders,traps,arms
---------
Overhead seated db press
2/10 @ 25 plus variation of front/lateral raises (warm up)
2/12 @ 40
2/10 @ 50

Incline raises
3/10 @ 50

front raises
3/10 @ 30

Lateral raises
3/10 @ 25

BB shrugs
1/10 @ 225 warm up
3/10 @ 295

straight bar pushdowns
2/10 @ 70
2/10 @ 80

skull crushers
1/10 @ 45
1/10 @ 55
2/10 @ 65

BB standing curls
3/12 @ 65

front hammer raises (close to the chest)
3/8 @ 30

preacher db concentration curls
3/10 @ 30
----------------------------------------------
My lat machine is a free weight one. No assistance with pulley ratios. Still waiting on my new treadmill. I may set up my bike on the trainer in the meantime.

Any and all advice is welcomed, feel free to critique.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't there another MD1T out around the same time M1T first came out?

LiveHard

Awards
In case anyone is wondering what MD1T this is. Here is the product description:

Fast Action Pharma

90 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2Capsule
Servings Per Container 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 1000mg
Uva Ursi (Leaf)(Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) 400mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 200mg
19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione 50mg
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 20mg

Other Ingredients
Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, Gelatin (Capsule)
---------------------------------------------------
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving daily (2 capsules). It is recommended to take in conjunction with proper nutrition and a regular excercise program while drinking lots of water. For best results, increase total calorie intake and protein consumption. Do not exceed 30 days of use. Follow with 60 days off.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used 100-200mgs in my 6 week cycle and loved it.

LiveHard

Awards
I took yesterday off from lifting. Stayed out late on NYE:twisted:!! Diet is going well now. I lifted legs today and it went real well. No major gains yet, but solid lifts. I am feeling I am pumped most of time, even when not lifting. I am drying up, and looking a little harder. I'll get some pics real soon for some comparison at the end of this cycle. I'll do an official weigh in on fridays, but I have unexpectedly gained a pound today. We'll see what happens on friday. Lifting hard, and eating clean.

LiveHard

Awards
I picked up my treadmill today. Glad I get to add cardio now. I actually like using the treadmill. Lifted late today so my energy wasn't the greatest. But still had a good workout. I weighed two more pounds today, for a total of three extra pounds this week. I am now at 222. I will be checking bf and measurements tomorrow morning. It will be interesting to see what happens next week after cardio is added to my routine. I have been eating clean, no cheating.

LiveHard

Awards
Ok, it's friday. Official weigh in and measurement time.

Started at:

weight: 219.6
bodyfat: 23%
Arms: 16"
quads: 24"

After 1st week:

weight: 221.0 +1.4 lbs
bodyfat: 22% -1%
arms: 16 5/8" +1/8"
legs: 24.5 +.5"

I chose to measure my arms and legs because they are the easiest to measure by myself. The difference is a positive one. I will be having cardio in my routine this week. So I am anctious to see those results. My diet consist of 3-3500 calories a day. Protein is between 250-300g a day. Will have pics soon, maybe this weekend.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
This product is way underdosed. Especially if your over 200pounds.

LiveHard

Awards
That is was I have been thinking. I am going to up it to 3 capsules a day. Taken spread out through the day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product sounds like it would be real good if the Fini was dosed a little higher.
Exactly my thoughts. I used a finigenx type product with halodrol and WOW is all i can say for recomp! And did i mention i was strong as hell doing craploads of cardio too? lol

LiveHard

Awards
Well the only side I may have is irritability. My muscles feel more full, and I am more vascular. No libido issues. My weight is dropping again. I have added cardio to my routine. I haven't been able to eat as much as I should be the past two days. My calories will be back up asap. I decided to increase my dose to 3 a day. one in morning, mid day, and evening. Trying to take on an empty stomach. So we will see the results. Wish me luck!

LiveHard

Awards
Weel today was a long work day. We went on our 12 hr shifts working a 2-2-3 schedule 6:30 am to 7 pm. Walked alot today at work. Got home and lifted. Felt really strong today. increased 20 lbs in several lifts today. Felt I could do more, but the contractions felt great, and got really pumped in back and chest. I have upped the dosage to 3 a day. Must be working. I am definitely looking more full in my muscles. Not any major sides. Just moodiness, maybe very mild acne. Feeliing great though. Already thinking about my next cycle. I want to add as much muscle as I can with maybe two cycles before summer. Then do a major cut cycle.

LiveHard

Awards
My weight has been unchanged. I lost the little bit I gained with the intro to cardio in routine. I am only running for 15 minutes at 4.5mph after lifting. I am getting very strong. I bested several personal best during my workout today. I am waiting for friday to check bf. Hoping I am just trading fat for muscle. But, I have another question. Can I start another cycle immediately after this one? I have barely felt any sides so far. Just in my mood. Which is good. I am taking 1.5 times the recommended dose for MD1T:

adds up to
---------------
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 1500mg
Uva Ursi (Leaf)(Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) 600mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 300mg
19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione 75mg
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 30mg

Taken 1 in am, 1 midday, and 1 evening. I am eating 3-4000 clean calories a day. Getting between 250-300g of protein daily. I'm just looking ahead and planning now. I was looking at the Havoc and epi logs and seeing some results with those. What are any of your thoughts on a cycle following these compounds? I am very satisfied with strength gains. Just trying to plan another cycle for mass. Any thoughts are very appreciated. Thanks.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would defiantly wait a while after your pct to start another cycle. Your body needs time after pct to normalize your hormone levels and lipids etc. Most people say two oral cycles a year is the most you should ever do as they are very taxing on your organs. At 23% bf your primary goal should be dropping that sh!t asap! You'll probably need to loose like 20lbs to get your bf within the 8-10% range. What are you using for pct if I may ask?

LiveHard

Awards
Actually I have been looking into APCT by Anabolic Extreme. I know I have weight to lose. I have been losing fat. Todays measurements are:

differences are from beginning.

weight..........221 lbs (+ 2 lbs)
bodyfat.........21% (-2%)
arms.............16.75" (+ .75")
legs..............24.25" (+.25" most likely because of cardio)

Weight has been staying the same. Losing bf. Looking a lot fuller and vascular to. Great focus when lifting. Increasing strength all around by alot. I have thought about just extending this cycle by another 2 weeks. That would make it 6-7 week cycle. Then it will be a serious cut program.

Sides I am experiencing:

impatient
aggressioin (towards weights)
very little acne
back pumps

Any thoughts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
Supplements 2
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 5