should i use a ainti estrogen during mdrol cycle

hennessey1027

Awards
is it important to use a anti estergen during my on cycle with m-drol or will my pct be sufficient enough?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
There is always a mix of ideas on the subject, but it makes sense to me to use a strong AI during cycle, and a weeker AI post cycle E.O.D. (calc-D glucarate/dim/chrysin), with a serm, test booster, and a cortisol blocker. The AI during cycle will keep the higher amounts of test in your body for a longer period of time since they are not being converted. And post cycle you want estrogen to rise, if it doesn;t you want regain balance. Just what I think bc I believe Dave Palumbo when it comes to this stuff, but I am sure someone on here disagrees

hennessey1027

Awards
thanks for the tip

what do you think the proper pct would be?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Cycle = m-drol + cycle support + formestane

PCT = nolva, clomid, or torem + 7-hydroxy-dhea (lean xtreme or reduce xt), and ur fav. test booster (paravol, activate, vitrix)

I like paravol bc it has some AIs in it, and take ZMA before bed during PCT. It is also a good idea to include life support in pct, same as cycle support but halfdosage

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would strongly suggest you use Cycle Support during the cycle as well as during PCT.

Also using POST Cycle Support during your PCT to help you get back to normal.

CROWLER

hennessey1027

Awards
is forza-t good?

for a pct novex 40/20/20
forza t 2-3 caps at night
live-52 2 caps a day
retain ????????

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for a post cycle therapy novex 40/20/20
forza t 2-3 caps at night
live-52 2 caps a day
retain ????????
Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) very different from novedex XT if that's what you're referring to. And I'd just follow the doses on the bottle for the retain 2. Good luck

hennessey1027

Awards
would this be sufficient

clomid 100/100/50/25
retain2 75/75/50/50
reboundxt 75/75/50/35
liv-52

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I would not recommend using an AI while on cycle. A DS rep said that Superdrol (Mdrol) lowers estrogen so theres no reason to try and lower it any more. All you're going to do is increase the chance of a wicked estrogen rebound months down the road.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Would ATD be too much, not enough, or not needed for PCT after a 3 week M-drol cycle?

Current PCT lined up is Nolva 40/40/20/20, Paravol as directed, X-lean 2-3 caps a day.

My standard support is Sam-e 400mg/day, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, policosanol.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Paravol is a mild AI, the pct you have would be enough imo, although I would get another bottle of paravol and startr it half way through cycle

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
wouldnt make sense to use an anti est unless sides flare up.

reason being, m drol (an SD clone - which is DHT based) is NOT aromatizable what so ever (itll have to take a step back into regular test and then aromatize into the estrogen which will not happen)

M drol is supposed to be VERY dry, and using an anti estrogen during cycle may actually cause problems (too low estro levels)
i would use it PCT and possibly after pct because of possible rebound effects