New Cycle Help....

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
A little info on me, Im 24 5'10" 180. This will be my second stack, first was Jungle Warfare/BadAss Mass and PCT. I saw good results with this, I just want to try something stronger. I've been weightlifting for the last year and finally have figured out what routines and nutrition really works for me so Im good in that area. I just wanted to know what people thought about the HAVOC stack or the methyl-1d stack or any other serious stack that I may not know of?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havoc and epistane seem to be the most popular these days, both pretty mild and good for someones first ph/ps cycle

Agent White

Agent White

Awards
Actually...

The truth is that someone with limited experience shouldn't be using anything stronger than MT...just kidding. I'm sure you have nailed down a good diet in 1 year of hard training and experimenting, right?

What exactly do you plan for macros during your bulk?

Hey man, if you can get a hold of M1-T--I've personally used that--but it's been outlawed since the ban,so...??? However, it gave me really dry gains w/ a pretty good kick in the strength area.

I think the newer generation of PH sups tend to be on the safer side??? I've heard that 11-oxo/3-AD is more potent, but haven't really seen the gains in the forums...???

What do you guys think of the LG Methyl 1 stacks???

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is very good imho. I loved it when I ran it. Mild, but has very nice strength gains and some quality mass gains. It's good all-around as far as I'm concerned.

Agent White

Agent White

Awards
Havoc is very good imho. I loved it when I ran it. Mild, but has very nice strength gains and some quality mass gains. It's good all-around as far as I'm concerned.
I'm pretty interested in this...what were your #'s vs. timeframe experience? Did you log it?

Also, PCT is simply an AI and PCS right? Seems very safe compared to it's counterparts like PP/SD...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty interested in this...what were your #'s vs. timeframe experience? Did you log it?

Also, post cycle therapy is simply an AI and PCS right? Seems very safe compared to it's counterparts like PP/superdrol...
havoc/epi are methyl products, although they are mild there still should be some kind of a SERM involved. i ran epi for 4 weeks and IMHO, it is mild and a good first or second methyl-cycle. but i still ran nolva, for 3 weeks @ 40/40/40, 20, 10. we want our estrogen levels and test levels to level out safely don't we? otherwise too much estrogen and a lack of test will get you a nice set of hooters....:thumbsup:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
OG superdrol is my favorite of the methyls. more sustainable gains and less sides than M1T, shutdown on M1T is horrible and with that ****e you might as well just rip your liver out and throw it in a blender too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10