Hyde's Masterdrol V2 log

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
So, I have decided to give this a go because there isn't many logs any of LG's products. I chose this due to the fact that it is supposed to convert to DHT. I am looking to harden up a bit without trying to get around the law with Proviron. Masterdrol isn't methylated which is also a plus. I know that it is DHEA based, but according to the LG rep, it is two steps away from DHT. We will see. I plan on taking the recommened dose of 3 caps ED, 1 in the morning and two PWO. I will be running this for a month.

A little about me
Height - 5'9
Weight - 198
Body fat - around 12 percent

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

OK, workout was pretty good today and had a little more energy than normal (i assume from the yohimbine).

Weight - No change yet
Strength - No change
Aggression - No change
Libido - No change
Energy - slightly elevated

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 steps away, huh? What's the conversion rate? If you do not know, ask the REP...

And there are not any logs on LG products for a few reasons - I will refrain, though. But I am interested in the end result, so I will be following.

Good Luck.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

OK, I don't know if it is a placebo, but workout was amazing today (best in a long time) and aggression was highly elevated! I hit personal best on bench at 335! It ain't the yohimbine giving me aggression because I have a ton of it in bulk and it does nothing like this. Regular DHEA doesn't do anything like this. I hope my next workout is this good!

Strength - elevated
Stamina - slightly elevated
Weight - 199
Libido - no change
Aggression - highly elevated
Well being - elevated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK, I don't know if it is a placebo, but workout was amazing today (best in a long time) and aggression was highly elevated! I hit personal best on bench at 335! It ain't the yohimbine giving me aggression because I have a ton of it in bulk and it does nothing like this. Regular DHEA doesn't do anything like this. I hope my next workout is this good!

Strength - elevated
Stamina - slightly elevated
Weight - 199
Libido - no change
Aggression - highly elevated
Well being - elevated
hyde, i was surprised to see you logging this. even more surprised that you are liking it. real interested in your review, as i think most people have discounted this without trying it.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
hyde, i was surprised to see you logging this. even more surprised that you are liking it. real interested in your review, as i think most people have discounted this without trying it.
Yeah, thats why I wanted to try it. Everyone was bashing the AMS stuff as well but their 1-AD supplement has some really good reviews on BN, I might have to try that one some time too. There is a really good LG Liquid Masterdrol log at MM and that is really what got me wanting to try this. It is a shame that their are no LG reps on this site.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Great workout again today and aggession is still there. I look more vascular today despite eating tons of turkey, stuffing and wine yesterday and my waist looks a little smaller. My muscles look more full as well. I don't think this is regular DHEA so far.

Weight - 201.1
Strength - elevated
aggression - elevated
libido - no change
energy - elevated
vascularity - elevated

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Worked back today and it was an awesome workout! I am getting a good perpertual pump that I haven't felt since Superdrol. I am getting a really good recomp effect and losing extra water around my waist. I haven't had too many sides except for some heart burn and that may not even be related to the V2. When I dose this in the evening, I have to dose it with food because the Yohimbine will interupt my sleep. Also, starting to notice a slight libido boost. I am really enjoying this stuff and I might order another bottle. If this stuff really was straight DHEA @300mgs, my stomach would be bloated as all get out.

Weight - 201.6
Strength - elevated (400 lbs on T-bar verses my usual 300)
Aggression - Getting even higher
Energy - elevated (only stopped at the gym because I was hungry)
Libido - slightly elevated
appetite - elevated
Vascularity - elevated

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On board. I have a bottle of the Liquid Mastedrol. I agree people write off LG too quickly IMO. I'm interested in MMV2 as I have never run a DHT type product.

I think the final product of the LM is also suppose to be stanolone? Could you ask that rep if that is true, and how may steps away form this it is?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Worked back today and it was an awesome workout! I am getting a good perpertual pump that I haven't felt since Superdrol. I am getting a really good recomp effect and losing extra water around my waist. I haven't had too many sides except for some heart burn and that may not even be related to the V2. When I dose this in the evening, I have to dose it with food because the Yohimbine will interupt my sleep. Also, starting to notice a slight libido boost. I am really enjoying this stuff and I might order another bottle. If this stuff really was straight DHEA @300mgs, my stomach would be bloated as all get out.

Weight - 201.6
Strength - elevated (400 lbs on T-bar verses my usual 300)
Aggression - Getting even higher
Energy - elevated (only stopped at the gym because I was hungry)
Libido - slightly elevated
appetite - elevated
Vascularity - elevated
thats some serious results after 7 days.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
thats some serious results after 7 days.
Dude, I am not kidding. I might have to get another bottle. Cant wait to hit the gym today! I have been eating like a horse and not gaining an ounce of fat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I am not kidding. I might have to get another bottle. Cant wait to hit the gym today! I have been eating like a horse and not gaining an ounce of fat.
thanks hyde, i respect your unbiased reviews.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Another great workout today! Weight is at 204.6! I don't know how I gained three pounds in a day?!? Well, my waist looks smaller. Libido is starting to pick up as well. still loving this stuff and pumps are getting even better. Strength is pretty good as I am getting 295 for five reps on bench and usually I can only get it like three times.

Strength - elevated
Aggression - still elevated
Energy - slightly elevated
Pumps - highly elevated (as well as pumps during the day)
Libido - elevated
vascularity - elevated (veins in my neck are much more pronounced)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Info from the LG rep

2 steps away, huh? What's the conversion rate? If you do not know, ask the REP...

And there are not any logs on LG products for a few reasons - I will refrain, though. But I am interested in the end result, so I will be following.

Good Luck.
"Basically, it is 2 steps away BUT orally it is WAY more active than something is is 1 step away or even stanalone itself! As I wrote, it is even more active than stanalone because it takes full advantage of the body's enzyme systems where andro-dione and andro-diols and the activer steroid ORALLY work against them... partially with the diones and diols and TOTALLY with the active steroid."

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Basically, it is 2 steps away BUT orally it is WAY more active than something is is 1 step away or even stanalone itself! As I wrote, it is even more active than stanalone because it takes full advantage of the body's enzyme systems where andro-dione and andro-diols and the activer steroid ORALLY work against them... partially with the diones and diols and TOTALLY with the active steroid."
Wow, still a little sceptical. But if that's really true holly Sh!t. Very interesting, Subbed!!:woohoo:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 9-12

OK, haven't had the chance to get on the computer much because of the holidays, but I have been going to the gym and I am still liking this stuff! Not much in the way of side except a little acne on my back (that seems to be fading). Weight is at 204.6 and pumps are waaaaaay up!

Strength - elevated
Endurance - elevated
libido - no change
aggression - way up
pumps - waaaay up
recomp - stomach still looking tighter despite large food intake

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I wrote off methyl masterdrol v2, but this seems interesting...
Is any PC required with methyl masterdrol v2? I'm assuming yes, but just making sure.

Since it's not methylated it's obviously easier on the liver, but are any sides placed on lipid levels and cholesterol? Cool log, I'll be following this one.

Edit: Also, would the conversion to DHT mean possible hair loss?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I wrote off methyl masterdrol v2, but this seems interesting...
Is any PC required with methyl masterdrol v2? I'm assuming yes, but just making sure.

Since it's not methylated it's obviously easier on the liver, but are any sides placed on lipid levels and cholesterol? Cool log, I'll be following this one.

Edit: Also, would the conversion to DHT mean possible hair loss?
I think I've noticed a little more thinning than usual, but maybe my imagination. The only sides so far is a little more acne, oily forehead and increased aggression. Also, libido is starting to pick up. Yes, you will need PCT. I do not think that it is bad on lipid levels, I will ask the Legal Gear rep. A lot of people have written off LG just because they are no longer releasing hard core designer steroids (like the old Masterdrol, A.K.A. Superdrol), but I like this product and I have heard that their Cold Fusion is an awesome PWO drink, so I might have to pick some up and give it a go. The only LG product that I am not too sure about is receptor, and then again I am left with the fact that nobody has tried it and everyone says it doesnt work, so who knows.

MJ1331

Awards
its good to see an unbiased LG review.

Good luck and keep up the good work

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I think I've noticed a little more thinning than usual, but maybe my imagination. The only sides so far is a little more acne, oily forehead and increased aggression. Also, libido is starting to pick up. Yes, you will need post cycle therapy. I do not think that it is bad on lipid levels, I will ask the Legal Gear rep. A lot of people have written off LG just because they are no longer releasing hard core designer steroids (like the old Masterdrol, A.K.A. Superdrol), but I like this product and I have heard that their Cold Fusion is an awesome PWO drink, so I might have to pick some up and give it a go. The only LG product that I am not too sure about is receptor, and then again I am left with the fact that nobody has tried it and everyone says it doesnt work, so who knows.
Well the idea behind Receptor to make every cycle seem like the first, or closer to it, would be amazing if it actually works like they say it does. I've never ran a prohormone quite yet and would love to bulk up this winter, but don't want to lose my hair or screw up my hdl/ldl levels. IMO the liver is always fine cuz it will heal itself, and milk thistle etc.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Today's workout was off and I wasn't feeling too well, but despite that the pumps were still great. Had a little joint stiffness which could be because of the cold weather. Strength was about average today. Libido has been up pretty high the last couple of days.

Strength - normal
libido - increased
aggression - normal
energy - decreased
pumps - elevated
vascularity - elevated
Weight - forgot to weigh myself
recomp effect - still seem to be getting more defined

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Just got done working legs and had a good workout. Libido is rising, which is good and pumps are still there. I had some lower back pumps today, but not bad. If they get worse, I will take some taurine. Forgot to weigh myself today again. I have been taking the V2 with meals spread out as opposed to one in the morning and two PWO. I think this is working better and it seems like absorbtion is better.

json75

Awards
Keep it up my man! I'm real glad your doing this log, it seems like everytime I post a Q about LG and their products it gets passed off and not taken seriously.....

I think DHT anabolics don't get enough credit, I mean they offer so many benifits...hightened libido, increased strength, realistic gains, not very suppressive, easy pct.....

Maybe I read over this to quickly but how long is your cycle and what do you plan on using pc?

Good luck!

lgkitfox

lgkitfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry Kramer! I was linked to this thread through an external post from another site, and threw up my response hastily before checking your site rules (ive done so now..thanks for the slap on the wrist =P).

Just wanted to congratulate Hyde on his gains!! Great log !

Regards,
kit

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 15-17

Weight is at 202.5 and I still seem to be losing fat on my stomach. I did not expect to gain much weight since this is a DHT based compound. I also did not expect for strength to go up so freakin much! I feel very strong and am able to get more done in less time at the gym :thumbsup: I really like this stuff. I am going to try some other LG products in the future like that Cold Fusion and maybe I will give Receptor a try.

jawlek

Awards
Well the idea behind Receptor to make every cycle seem like the first, or closer to it, would be amazing if it actually works like they say it does. I've never ran a prohormone quite yet and would love to bulk up this winter, but don't want to lose my hair or screw up my hdl/ldl levels. IMO the liver is always fine cuz it will heal itself, and milk thistle etc.
I know it's a bit late in the discussion but I love lg, the company is great. While my 30days off with Formadrol I threw in the Receptor and I thought it was pretty good. It didn't put me back to the first time I used Liquid Masterdrol but it sure did help my next cycle. I only did it once so far so you can chalk it up to placebo if you'd like but it's definatly something I'll do when I'm done trying my Methly Masterdrol v2 cycle

Last edited:
Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just taking a look...How are things coming Hyde?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea im in on this one!

What you said about the diols and diones are very true. The sterones will be more oraly active and it will become more apparent as more people try them! Weve had tons of great reviews on MMv2 from people bulking on it to cutting on it! Many of the powerlifters in my gym just cant get enough of it!

For this sole reason im very excited to see how i react to 1-androsterone. I now understand how it could be better and i shall see for myself with MMv2! Im betting this will be a killer combo as im cutting so well see how it goes.

Anyways Hyde thanks for the great review so far buddy im subbed!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 18-26

Really sorry about not giving this an update for a while, but I have not been on the computer much lately (to busy lifting). Well, still impressed with this stuff. Weight is about 199 and I am stronger and more cut. Libido never took off like I wanted it to for a DHT compound, but at least it didn't go down. Aggression has been high all the way through and so has energy, which I attribute some to the YHCL. I wish I know how much YHCL was in here. Very impressed with this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im enjoying my experience as well! Glad its going good for you!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Another kick a$$ workout today! Feeling aggressive as hell. Libido is still normal. Strength up. The weights that are usually heavy are now my working weights. Still leaning out and body weight is staying about the same. Next time I run this I am going to run two bottles and up the dose to four caps ED. I also notice increase sweating shortly after taking MV2. Still no sides to speak of except for a little acne that went away after a week or so.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

OK, today wraps up my Masterdrol V2 cycle. I really enjoyed this and it did exactly what I thought it would do except libido could have been higher, but at least it wasn't lower. I am not sure how much lean weight I put on because my weight stayed about the same, but my stomach got increasingly tighter. I also noticed more pronounced vascularity. Energy and stamina were both increased as was strength. My only regret in doing this MV2 cycle was that I only bought one bottle. I should have got two and bumped up the dose to 4-5 caps. It would also be nice to know how much Yohimbine is in the caps.