EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NWA is Nerd With Attitude btw.

I've hemmed + hawwed and been wishy washy as heck. I've gone through cycle idea after cycle idea, and had a hard time deciding what to do. I've got a little bit of everything here, and in the end decided that this would make a nice first cycle combo. I found some 1-t thp ether caps (not the ethergels) at a ridiculously low price which is probably the only way they are worth taking as dosage was low at 110mg/cap, and you more or less need at least 300-400mg a day to get effect. I would have run 4ad with it, but with my wife pregnant its way too risky. But Dermacrine regular is far less so, as its natural based products, and I can apply in morning after gym, have no contact with family till evening, and shower inbetween. I'll be applying it on tops of feet and chest, so I can just keep the socks and t-shirts separate, and wash them myself in high temp water with bleach to make sure they are ok.

Dosing is as follows

wk 1&2 1-t @ 440mg/day
wk 3-as long as the dermacrine lasts 1-t 440mg, dermacrine 4 pumps

Edit : For a number of reasons, i've decided to not go with dermacrine FOR NOW (I will use it sometime in the not too distant future) and will still use Dermacrine Sustain for PCT. Instead I'll be using Mega-TRN as a pre-workout pulse, starting with 2 caps preworkout. I will not be dosing the mega-trn on cardio days.

depending on progress and how I feel, I may go to 660mg/day.

As support supps i'm going fairly simple - multivitamin, perhaps cissus if I experience joint issues, banaba before carb meals, DCP + extra TTA, sesamin with 7-oxo dhea, and 45g of fish oil a day. i may try opening the 1-t caps into the fish oil and see how it dissolves as that may help it make thru first pass of stomach + liver better (as that was the design intent on the ethergels). if not, i'll at least take the caps at the same time as the oil. I may use Adrenaline or caffeine as a preworkout stim, I also will likely use poseidon. If lethargy gets noticeable in the first 2 weeks, I may take separate dhea to try and help with that.

I'll be shooting for around a 40 protein/40 fat/20 carb ratio and around 2600 cal a day. The carbs will include NO simple carbs, and likely revolve mostly around some whole grain products, quinioa, brown rice and green veggies. Some fats will come from the food items, but for cooking I use healthy fats (coconut, grapeseed + olive).

Goal for this cycle is to drop a few scale pounds while adding a few pounds of lbm. If I can get down to 190 on the scale (a 9lb loss) and gain 5lbs of LBM, i'd be ecstatic.

Starting stats
Weight 199
Chest 44.25
Shoulders 49
L Bicep 15
R Bicep 15
L forearm 11.25
R forearm 11.25
L calf 15
R calf 15.5
waist where I wear pants - 37
@ belly button 38.75

I've taken blood tests for testosterone, E2, FSH and LH, and will post when I get the results. I also will be using Dermacrine Sustain SOLO for post cycle therapy (may add creatine + beta alanine, but no other SERM, AI or test booster) and will take blood tests again at the end of post cycle therapy to see where I land.

The action starts tomorrow!

Last edited:
bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a sound plan. I have some criticism/suggestions.

depending on progress and how I feel, I may go to 660mg/day.
Definitely keep that in mind.

Goal for this cycle is to drop a few scale pounds while adding a few pounds of lbm. If I can get down to 190 on the scale (a 9lb loss) and gain 5lbs of LBM, i'd be ecstatic.
I think the 9lb loss is reasonable, but 5lb gain may be a tough goal with that caloric intake. You're starting at a pretty big deficit for a 200lb, natural male. So with the fact that you're "enhanced," you may want to start at a higher, 3000 calories and gradually lower it down to 2600 or less. This way you might see the gain of a couple pounds LBM in the first two weeks, but in the later weeks you would be in a deficit where you will see most weight loss come from fat.

The action starts tomorrow!
Exciting, I'm interested to see the results especially since you'll have blood tests.

What's your cardio/training schedule like?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a sound plan. I have some criticism/suggestions.

I think the 9lb loss is reasonable, but 5lb gain may be a tough goal with that caloric intake. You're starting at a pretty big deficit for a 200lb, natural male. So with the fact that you're "enhanced," you may want to start at a higher, 3000 calories and gradually lower it down to 2600 or less. This way you might see the gain of a couple pounds LBM in the first two weeks, but in the later weeks you would be in a deficit where you will see most weight loss come from fat.
True, thats a nice idea. actually, perhaps makes even more sense to do a pyramid type, a little lower the first couple weeks to wait for it to be fully active, then go higher for 4 weeks while its at its peak, and taper calories back down some at the end. I'm going to think about it :)

Exciting, I'm interested to see the results especially since you'll have blood tests.

What's your cardio/training schedule like?
Cant believe I left it out!

Its a modified SAIS, modified just for timing to clip it to 5 days.

Day 1
Bench press (free weights, barbell) 3 sets 6 reps
Incline press (free weights, barbell) 2 sets 10 reps
Vertical bench press (machine) 1 set 20 reps
Barbell curls (shoulder wide grip) 3 sets 6 reps
Dumbbell curls (seated) 2 sets 10 reps
EZ-barbell curls (narrow grip) 1 set 20 reps
Squats (free weights, barbell) 3 sets 6 reps
Leg press (machine) 2 sets 10 reps
Hack squats (machine) 1 set 20 reps

Day 2
Front latpulldown (machine, shoulder wide grip) 3 sets 6 reps
Seated cable rows (machine, narrow grip) 2 sets 10 reps
Dumbbell rows (one arm at a time) 1 set 20 reps
Standing calf raises (machine) 3 sets 6 reps
Seated calf raises (machine) 2 sets 10 reps
Bend-over calf raises (machine) 1 set 20 reps
Leg lifts 1 set 15 reps
roman chair crunches 1 set 15 reps
side bends 1 set 15 reps

Day 3
Behind the neck press (free weights, barbell) 3 sets 6 reps
Standing upright rows (free weights, EZ-barbell) 2 sets 10 reps
overhead press (machine) 1 set 20 reps
Lying triceps press (free weights, EZ-barbell) 3 sets 6 reps
Overhead triceps press (free weights, EZ-barbell) 2 sets 10 reps
Triceps pushdown (machine, cable) 1 set 20 reps
Leg lifts 1 set 15 reps
side bends 1 set 15 reps

Day 4+5
40 min cardio 10 minutes low intensity warmup, 20 min HIIT, 10 minutes cooldown

If recovery is going really well, I may clip it to a 4 day rotation. Not sure if I can handle it.

Also on the dosing, there is a SLIGHT chance I may loose my mind partway thru the cycle, and use mega-trn as a preworkout pulse.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Good suggestion

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
E, you are lifting 3 days in a row, then cardio for 2 days, then off 2 days?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I would put the bicep exercises along with the stuff on day 3.
Then I would swap day 3 and 4.

Last edited:

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Good luck on your cycle. This will be pretty interesting to see how effective the 1-T gels are as I dont think I\'ve seen many logs on them (even in the past when they were available).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
E, you are lifting 3 days in a row, then cardio for 2 days, then off 2 days?
No, no off days, thats part of the fun. This is all open and subject to change. I'm hoping that the 1-t will help with muscular recovery enough that it doesn't bother me. in the past, the cardio days have felt like days off :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would put the bicep exercises along with the stuff on day 3.
Then I would swap day 3 and 4.
I can definitely see swapping 3 + 4, but i've gotten to liking doing biceps separately from triceps. I can still (barely) manage to wash my hair both days. The only real differences between this and "standard" SAIS is that the squats are normally on their own day, I switched order of what I have as day 2 and 3, and its a 7 day rotation (with a day off after squats, and 2 days off after their day 4.

Also, since its been 3 weeks so far that i've been doing this, I may do some individual exercise swapping over the span of the cycle, once i'm past week 5 (8 weeks on SAIS). For instance, I may go to dumbbell incline press for the 3 of 6 and move flat bb to the 2 of 10, etc. Just a little bit like that to shake it up.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
good luck Easy! Subbed fo' sho'!

:head:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
NWA is Nerd With Attitude btw.

Dosing is as follows

wk 1&2 1-t @ 440mg/day
wk 4-as long as the dermacrine lasts 1-t 440mg, dermacrine 4 pumps
I'm confused, are you starting the dermacrine on week 4?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused, are you starting the dermacrine on week 4?
err 3, i'm an idiot and can't type. A few reasons for that. one is that since this is first cycle with 1-t, I figure 2 weeks to assess feel + sides before starting another compound is a good idea. Second, even though i've already bought it, i'm still a little wishy washy about using it (my wife is pregnant right now) so 2 weeks gives me the chance to "pretend" with how i'm going to deal with clothes that get contaminated by it. And last, I didn't want to buy 2 bottles of dermacrine, but did want the cycle to go more than a month :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a first timer. sweet cherry pop!

what do you got for PCT?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine sustain. I have other supplies if necessary, but since i'm testing testosterone + other hormones before + after I should be able to be sure whether sustain returns me to baseline or not. If it doesn't, i'll kick in plan b ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1test can causes significant shutdown...

what is plan b?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1test can causes significant shutdown...

what is plan b?
nolva, plus natty boosters, probably drive + activate extreme, or possibly diesel test hardcore. Also, i'm taking 1g of resveratrol a day while on cycle (forgot this in the supplements) to try and stave off suppression

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 - 198 on the scale. I actually started the 1-t late evening yesterday :D. I noticed some lethargy. took one cap opened into 1 tbsp of fish oil + 3 pumps sesamin, wasn't the worst thing on earth. Second cap just with 1 tbsp fish oil, not opened.

This morning 1 cap opened in my mouth, with 1 tbsp fish oil.

Bench press 165x1, 155x1, 145x1, 135x6, 135x5
Incline press 115x0, 110x2, 95x9, 95x7
Vertical bench press 80x16
Barbell curls 95x1, 85x1, 80x6, 80x5
note the 95 + 85 were with a 7' olympic bar. my forearms hurt horribly with that, so I went back to the fixed barbells and they didn't hurt at all...

Dumbbell curls 30x10, 25x13
EZ-barbell curls 65x18
Squats 135x0, 125x1, 115x1, 95x5, 95x4
Leg press 180+skid x 10, 180+skid x 12
Hack squats 130x5, I just about fell out of the machine :)

a pretty nice workout, I'm not doing it that way again :D The squats after the bench + biceps sucked. I was already mostly drained. The only reason I banged out 12 on the second set of the presses was that I was listening to Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime, and it was Eyes of a Stranger playing ;) Next week i'll put squats on another day, maybe move calves to this day? or abs

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd play with something on day 3, you should be able to manage squats after the any of the smaller muscle groups like the delts, tris, bis.
Delts might be my first choice to swap with legs.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Good luck E, I'm looking forward to this log. :thumbsup:

Cordwood

Awards
But Dermacrine regular is far less so, as its natural based products, and I can apply in morning after gym, have no contact with family till evening, and shower inbetween. I'll be applying it on tops of feet and chest, so I can just keep the socks and t-shirts separate, and wash them myself in high temp water with bleach to make sure they are ok.
!

So, dermacrine and dermacrine sustain require you wash your clothes seperate from the wife and family?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, its just a precaution, probably not necessary. my wife is pregnant, and I dont want to take any chances.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
err 3, i'm an idiot and can't type. A few reasons for that. one is that since this is first cycle with 1-t, I figure 2 weeks to assess feel + sides before starting another compound is a good idea. Second, even though i've already bought it, i'm still a little wishy washy about using it (my wife is pregnant right now) so 2 weeks gives me the chance to "pretend" with how i'm going to deal with clothes that get contaminated by it. And last, I didn't want to buy 2 bottles of dermacrine, but did want the cycle to go more than a month :)
Awesome! Good luck, I'll be watching your log. I think I'm gonna run some 1T after the new year.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no methyl, just 1-t. Its what 1-AD is the prohormone for. Close to the ban a few companies figured ways to make it more bioavailable, in theory the 1-t thp ether like I have is about as bioavailable as 1-ad, so dosing is similar.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Nope.. straight non-methylated 1-Testosterone my man.
Can you imagine if E was taking 660mg of M1T???

His liver would have run out his mouth screaming in pain and horror!!! :toofunny:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Can you imagine if E was taking 660mg of M1T???

His liver would have run out his mouth screaming in pain and horror!!! :toofunny:
Hmmm... he'd make some sweet gains though.. totally worth it imo...... NOT!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
First things first, Eric I didnt know the wife was pregnant, congrats my friend.

Good luck bro, sub'd

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scale says 197

Front latpulldown 170x6 170x5 170x3
Seated cable rows 150x10 150x7
Dumbbell rows 40x14
Standing calf raises 180x6 180x6 180x5
Seated calf raises 90x10 90x7
Bend-over calf raises - don't have this, did standing 90x13
Leg lifts 1 set 15 reps
side bends 1 set 15 reps

A nice workout! took 2 Adrenaline for a preworkout stim for extra energy. Feels good doing the lat pulldowns with that much weight :D

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
scale says 197

Front latpulldown 170x6 170x5 170x3
Seated cable rows 150x10 150x7
Dumbbell rows 40x14
Standing calf raises 180x6 180x6 180x5
Seated calf raises 90x10 90x7
Bend-over calf raises - don't have this, did standing 90x13
Leg lifts 1 set 15 reps
side bends 1 set 15 reps

A nice workout! took 2 Adrenaline for a preworkout stim for extra energy. Feels good doing the lat pulldowns with that much weight :D
Nice w/o E...how do you like the Adrenaline?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
adrenaline is interesting, seems to be more of a focuser than a true stim. nutraplanet is going to go germanium oil caps, i'm definitely buying those. smell nice too :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did you get your HDL/LDL levels checked to see what kind of lipid impacts the 1-T Ethers will have ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, I was previously at a total cholesterol of 130, and hdl was around 43, so i can afford some swing. plus i am doing wads of fish oil as well

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, I was previously at a total cholesterol of 130, and hdl was around 43, so i can afford some swing. plus i am doing wads of fish oil as well
youre taking wads down the throat????!:ntome:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it sort of tells me for sure its working. plus with one dose near bedtime, thats kinda handy then. sorta sucks at work

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
199 on the scale. Have I ever mentioned how much I despise scales?

Behind the neck press 95x6 100x4!!! 95x1 85x1 45x4 thats up 10lbs from prior max on 12/7 in a single jump. I only managed 90x5 that day
Standing upright rows 65x9 65x7. I couldn't recall what I did last time (was 75) but after the new PR on the press, i'm not surprised i didn't have a ton left in me. Might have been able to do 75 for the same reps.
overhead press (machine) 80x14

Lying triceps press 75x3 65x3 45x3
Overhead triceps press 45x8, 45x6
Triceps pushdown 110x14

Leg lifts 1 set 15 reps
side bends 1 set 15 reps
roman chair russian twists with 20lb barbell 1 set 10 reps
decline crunches with 45lb plate 1 set 12 reps

So a 10lb jump on the standing neck press. not too surprised that took a little toll on the later exersizes. I switched which paper I had with me due to the new routine, and didn't have prior numbers on it. i'll be set for next week.

I decided to start dosing differently as well, i'll be taking the 1-t as 2 caps each 2x a day. From some research and conversations that should be as anabolic as spreading it into 4, but the lethargy will last less of the day. So today preworkout I emptied 2 caps into a tablespoon of fish oil and 1.5mg of sesamin and drank it.

Its nice cause the preworkout dose leaves me with 0 lethargy. The other doses gave me around 2 hours of bearable lethargy.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I agree with that style of dosing.
So you have 1 dose in the morning preworkout?
And when's the other dose? the evening seems like a good candidate

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with that style of dosing.
So you have 1 dose in the morning preworkout?
And when's the other dose? the evening seems like a good candidate
I'm thinking either right before dinner, or right before bed. not sure which is best. So dose 1 is around 6:30-7 am, so either 6pm or more like 9:30-10pm.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh Hell Ya!!! Easy I am glad to see you venture into the anabolic relm. It's a fun little place,and 1-test is great stuff. Time to get swolled up Tampa E!!