First D-Bol Cycle

• Thread starter nothnbutapeanut
  • Start date

nothnbutapeanut

Awards
Cycle:
wk 1-6 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 30mg
wk 1-6 Nolvadex 10mg-20mg (To combat gynecomastia)

Post Cycle Therapy:
wk 7 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg
wk 8 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg
wk 9 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg

I know its fairly basic to start off with but i want to see how this goes for me. Any advice/suggestions would be great.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am not to big on D-bol only cycles but you should probably up your doses on the later weeks! You also might want some provorin(is that spelled right) to combat some bloat. Just my 2 cents

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yarr.

i'd run it at atleast 50-60mg.
the proviron is a nice addition.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
a good friend of mine just finished his dianabol only cycle.. he took 25mg for the first week, 50mg for week 2-5, AND 75mg the 6th and final week... It was his first cycle of anything hormonal and he only gained 5 pounds in 6 weeks, with a good diet and great training. he also told me that he was shutdown really bad from the cycle... definately not something that he, nor i would recommend...

Medic

Medic

Awards
dbol only cycles are retarded. do a simple test cycle and kick start it with the dbol if anything. if your scared of needles your not ready for the sauce imo

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: but read the stickies 21 and up for the steroid section, and just a word for you don't do sauce till you are at least 21 with a couple years of serious training it will help you out in the long run trust me:thumbsup: