almost 4 weeks into T1 pro/winny cycle

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
sup fellas, not that anyone missed me posting, but anyway

its about 4 weeks into it, this sunday will be 4 weeks exact.

last week i had to take off cause i was really sick with the flu it  was horrible. 

But for an update, I have gotten bigger, people are complimenting me already, saying i look tighter and bigger.

My strength is up on all lifts, pumps are insane.

Yesterday I went to run on the treadmill after lifting and I almost fell off cause my calves cramped up terribly, i could not continue even after stretching.  I worked arms too so who knows.

i havent went up on the scale per say, still only at the 10 lb mark, but I have leaned up so im assuming ive gained more LBM then i think.  i can actually almost see an ab..lol.....love handles are still there...i dont think they will ever go away.  even at my lowest bf they were there slightly.  

I did meet a chic that works in a plastic surgeons office..hehe..gyno surgery anyone?....lypo?...lol

I feel great, and am happy with how i am looking.  Im so glad i still have 2 weeks left.

im still at 3 applications a day, some times i do 4 for the hell of it.  I will be extending my T1-pro to  weeks and finish it up the same time as winny.  Then of course commence with the clomid after.

After clomid will come a 2 weeker of UA on a very low to no carb diet.  after that...hmm..maybe another T1pro run with some 19 nor....or a fina cycle..who knows....I think i will save fina/winny for pre summer cycle.

peace

h19

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sup fellas, not that anyone missed me posting, but anyway

its about 4 weeks into it, this sunday will be 4 weeks exact.

last week i had to take off cause i was really sick with the flu it  was horrible. 

But for an update, I have gotten bigger, people are complimenting me already, saying i look tighter and bigger.

My strength is up on all lifts, pumps are insane.

Yesterday I went to run on the treadmill after lifting and I almost fell off cause my calves cramped up terribly, i could not continue even after stretching.  I worked arms too so who knows.

i havent went up on the scale per say, still only at the 10 lb mark, but I have leaned up so im assuming ive gained more LBM then i think.  i can actually almost see an ab..lol.....love handles are still there...i dont think they will ever go away.  even at my lowest bf they were there slightly.  

I did meet a chic that works in a plastic surgeons office..hehe..gyno surgery anyone?....lypo?...lol

I feel great, and am happy with how i am looking.  Im so glad i still have 2 weeks left.

im still at 3 applications a day, some times i do 4 for the hell of it.  I will be extending my T1-pro to  weeks and finish it up the same time as winny.  Then of course commence with the clomid after.

After clomid will come a 2 weeker of UA on a very low to no carb diet.  after that...hmm..maybe another T1pro run with some 19 nor....or a fina cycle..who knows....I think i will save fina/winny for pre summer cycle.

peace

h19
You said, applications?? So you are doing a test cream? Why not the inj? Your love handles would go with the quickness then. Also , you can do an AI now to help with the extra fluff and water retention. Most guys that use creams in HRT are also taking an estrogen blocker, because aromatizing effects are more prevelant than with a solution subbase like test propionate. Also, you could be losing a little water from both seeing as they will mildly aid in muscle hardness bringing the water out of the subcutaneous fat layers and into the muscles for a hard pump.
Start a leaner diet now...this will also help with your love handles. No need to go no carb for that, you will need the carbs to grow if that's what your goal is. Eliminate all junk and processed foods, and try to get in at least 300g of carbs on a bulk, maybe 200g if you are trying to lean out a little, minimize any additional fats in your diet, and keep taurine and water intake up to help with the cramping.