Extended cycle critique/help

bigsquid

Awards
So here's the deal, I have a deployment coming up and I want to get the most out of the 7 months I'm going to be staring at the ocean. So, I'm looking at 2 options for the entire 7 months and I'm looking to anybody for opinions/feedback, etc. I've got the cycle details well worked out, I'm really just looking for pros/cons between the two.

Background: 31 years old, 230 lbs., about 15%.

Option 1: Pulse Cycle
Wk 1 - 6 Superdrol pulse with 30mg superdrol on w/o days and following DC training.
Wk 6 - 12 post cycle therapy as needed, Nolva and standard support supps. Also, raising sets/reps and lowering weight to give myself a little break and work on endurance.
Then start back at week 1 and do it all again. This will take me right out to 6 months.

Option 2: Regular Cycle X 2
Wk 1-4 Regular Superdrol cycle starting at 20mg and working to 30mg if I handle it well. DC training again.
Wk 5-12 post cycle therapy, same as in Option 1.
Again, repeat if I'm recovered and run it out til I get back.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

njc5044

Awards
i would say the second option is better because im not a huge fan of pulsing

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree if it was epi, but I think pulsing superdrol is pretty sensible way to use it. saves your liver, saves your cholesterol. You could run 8 weeks that way, do 2 weeks of mediocre pct, take another 4 weeks off and do it over again.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
with the second option I'd be worried about putting enough time between the end of the first PCT, and the beginning of the second cycle. Two months of cycle and PCT means take at least two months before the next cycle.
I think the first one would be more fun for being on-board, too. You'd pretty much be on cycle the whole time with little worries about shut-down or other sides, and you wouldn't have that break in the middle that would probably fall right when you're getting really tired of being stuck out in the middle of the ocean. Not great for mood.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
go with option #1 !!!!!! 4 weeks on superdrol straight your gonna want to crawl into a hole and die!!!!(unless you run test with it)