Been researching, please critique my cycle.

R

rockyt

Awards
I've been researching and it can be overwhelming putting this all together...any help would be appreciated!

If I substitute Nolvadex for the Torem can I get some help with the proper dosage?

Here it is:

Week 1: 40mg (2x ed) of Epistane; Cissus (2x ed)

Week 2: 40mg (2x ed) of Epistane; Cissus (2x ed)

Week 3: 40mg (2x ed) of Epistane; Cissus (2x ed)

Week 4: 40mg (2x ed) of Epistane; Cissus (2x ed); Mass FX (4caps of 530mg 3 x ed)

Week 5: Torem 120 mg 5 days/90mg 2 days (or Nolvadex), Cissus (2x ed); Mass FX, ATD, Powerfull, CEE/AAKG

Week 6: Torem 90 mg 4 days/60mg 2 days (or Nolvadex),Cissus (2x ed); Mass FX, ATD, Powerfull, CEE/AAKG

Week 7: Torem 60 mg 4 days/30mg 3 days (or Nolvadex), Cissus (2x ed) Mass FX, ATD, Powerfull, CEE/AAKG

Week 8: Torem 30 mg 5 days (or Nolvadex), Cissus (2x ed); Mass FX, ATD, Powerfull, CEE/AAKG

I have DHEA to add in if it's necessary.

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get some blue up while its on sale, and add a anti-cort otherwise it looks good.:thumbsup:

R

rockyt

Awards
Thanks! Since Torem seems to be back-ordered, do you think Nolvadex will be fine?

R

rockyt

Awards
that was my plan but each source i have is backordered. is there a better alternative than Nolva?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene is a better alternative....but the nolva should be sufficient.

From what I can tell Epi isnt all that suppressive, however it is somewhat rough on the lipids. So something like cycle support would be of good use.

Also drop the ATD, it isnt needed. And if were you then I'd dose the 10mg's of epi evenly throughout the day....but now I'm just nitpicking...