My Fur Cut

spiderman7

Awards
Second day on Axis Labs Furazadrol. On 3pills/daily.So far I'm looking to see how it stacks up during a cut. I'll report on this product since there has not been much feed back so far.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
On November 5th I'll be starting Spectra Force Research's version of Furazabol, along with epistane and their product similar to oxandrolone. (Furaguno, Oxyguno, Hemaguno)

You can check out my thread (which has already started) for updates and feedback on this compund, which is stucturally identical to Gaspari's Orastan-A which was only released in Europe.

My thread is a log of my current bulk cycle where I am running ALRI Methoxy TRN, Bioscience Methoxy TST, Neogenix Pheredrol (AX Pheraplex clone), and then immediately jumping into the 3 Spectra Force Research products!!!

Check it out! :numbered:

spiderman7

Awards
Everything seeks to be going well so far. Haven't noticed too much yet. What I have noticed is an increase of energy when doing cardio similiar to Winny. Strength so far has remained consistant along with mood. My weight has increased by two pounds but I'm thinking mostly water weight. I may increase the dose to 200mg ed after this week. So far diet has been my biggest battle. Trying to remain clean.

spiderman7

Awards
Gym yesterday was awesome. Aggression seems to be kicking in giving that extra boost when doing my cardio. Strength seems about the same. Although I'm looking for increase in speed and endurance over strength right now. Libido up up up. Not bad s***.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i thought this was going to be a thread about trimming your chest hair... good luck

spiderman7

Awards
Continue seeing the same thing. More aggression then I'm use to,therefore workouts have been more intense. No change
in body comp yet.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
are you seeing these results from the furazadrol?