cycle

coolie

Awards
hey guys i wanna run a cycle, but i really have no experience with ph, i have done two cycles of AS before and i got really good gains. right now i am 200lbs, but i want to add on about 10-15 lbs. what kinda cycle should i do? what stack?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
your choice in a ph that you would use should be based on what your phsique goals are. first, i would stick with a simple ph combo for your first run through. here as you know, got some solid deals. as you mentioned, if the weight you want to put on are of lean mass material, go with the T-1pro which provides you per an 8oz bottle 10g 1-test and 5g 4-ad. again, you can add stack other ph but the T-1pro or T-1 should be great by itself. The T-1 has a 2:1 ratio of 4-ad/-test (better if you looking for shear size and not worrying about any soft look from water retention) theres a solid page of ph's, and what they do here:

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=3888

but againt, decide between the two above for your first cycle and if you want, be more creative the next time through (19nor, 1,4ad, 3aplpha (5aa),etc)