Need advice on cycle extras!

stuckinatent

Awards
5'10" 180lbs 8%BF. I use to run alot and I am tired of being skinny:

So after doing the research for the last three days I have settled on doing a M-drol/P-plex cycle. I will be using inhibit-E and Reduce XT for the post cycle therapy. Also a liver aid the whole cycle and pct.

But my question is will it be safe to continue my BSN products while on this stack? (ie Cellmass, Nitrix, and No-xplode)

Plus is that a sufficient PCT? I have a can of Animal Stak2 also. I don't have access to anything Nolva or anything illegal

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

stuckinatent

Awards
I will take that comments as something is wrong with my stack. I have read that you can take creatine while on cycle, so I am guessing that cellmass would be okay. I will just take it all and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I have good medical coverage.

I took several cycles of M1T and 1-ad a couple of years back with no problem, except lethargy. Plus no PCT and I didn't have any problems, so I will just take it and see.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I will take that comments as something is wrong with my stack. I have read that you can take creatine while on cycle, so I am guessing that cellmass would be okay. I will just take it all and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I have good medical coverage.

I took several cycles of M1T and 1-ad a couple of years back with no problem, except lethargy. Plus no post cycle therapy and I didn't have any problems, so I will just take it and see.
you have taken several cycles of m1t and your still only 180lbs??? Im guessing you dont work out much. You definitely need to do more research as Gix pointed out. After that cycle your liver will hate you for life and your piss poor pct isnt going to do **** for you

stuckinatent

Awards
That was a few years ago when I did the cycles of M1T, and I started off at 130 so fifty pounds in 3.5 years isn't to bad I think. Plus I use to do half marathons and marathons.

From the research I have done I need something to for cortisol reduction, estrogen inhibtor, and something to bring my test levels back to normal. I thought that was what inhibit-E and Reduce XT did.

So I guess I will do some more research and apparently find something for my liver. Thanks

stuckinatent

Awards
so how about this for a post cycle therapy:

two weeks before I will start AI cycle support and run until the end of pct

AX Advanced PCT
Inhibit-E
Reduce xt
Cormine
Animal pak 2
uni-liver

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'10" 180lbs 8%BF. I use to run alot and I am tired of being skinny:

So after doing the research for the last three days I have settled on doing a M-drol/P-plex cycle. I will be using inhibit-E and Reduce XT for the post cycle therapy. Also a liver aid the whole cycle and post cycle therapy.

But my question is will it be safe to continue my BSN products while on this stack? (ie Cellmass, Nitrix, and No-xplode)

Plus is that a sufficient PCT? I have a can of Animal Stak2 also. I don't have access to anything Nolva or anything illegal

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You really should have an even more agressive PCT, as the combo (depending on dose) can be pretty suppressive. I'll let others comment more on that.

As far s the BSN products go, yes you can take them on cycle, but they are pretty much wasted then. financially you are better off setting them to the side. They won't enhance your gains any over the m-drol/p-plex combo alone.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i think theres been some IMPORTANT questions not asked here.....diet? AGE?...how long seriously lifting? describe training please.....

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are not ready for this cycle....I bet about 90% of the board would agree with me on that. Post your diet and training.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
first off, invest in Cycle Support for starters - you're going to need this ON cycle and during your post cycle therapy to help keep your liver, lipid profiles, blood pressure, etc in tact. the cycle you have is a knock off of some very potent PHs and they will be highly taxing on your system. running them together isn't a good idea, especially if you don't have much experience. without a balanced, proper PCT your endocrine system is going to be all outta whack and you're going to risk causing yourself problems. there is no supplement substitute for a proper SERM

stuckinatent

Awards
I am 24 years old and am currently deployed to Iraq. I have been seriously lifting for the last 3.5 years. I have never lifted for size though. I use to do alot of strength training for iron man comps and marathons. But I done with all that stuff now.

My diet:
0800 Breakfast
2 packs of oatmeal
4 egg omelet (Eggs and ham no cheese)
4 piece of bacon
2 hash brown
2 glasses of whole milk

0930 protein shake 32gm

1130 lunch
2 pieces of baked or grilled chicken
Broccoli or cauliflower
some sort of potatoe
Salad with fat free honey mustard
2 glasses of milk
1330-Protein Shake 32gms
1530-1700 Gym
1730 Protein shake 48 grams.
1900-Dinner
Some sort of chicken or beef
vegetable
potatoe
2 dinner rolls
2 glasses of milk
pecan or pumpkin pie
2200- protein shake 32g and bed for the night

Protein intake about 225-260g a day
calories- varies but about 3800
water intake 128oz of water and about 100oz of gatorade a day.

Workout Routine
Day 1 Chest, Calves, Obliques
Day 2 Back, Hamstring, Abs
Day 3 Shoulder, traps, quad
day 4 triceps, biceps, calves
Day 5&6 off
As for as training does i have been lifting heavier and dropping the reps. We have a personal trainer here who gave me a workout plan. He is definetly a reliable source.

That is my info. I have already ordered the m-drol,p-plex,inhibit-e, reducext, and uniliver off of tfsupplements. Maybe I just will not take this cycle, it seems more work than it is worth it if all I am going to gain is 7-15 punds and then lose half of that after the cycle. I thought the bsn stack was expensive, but after you get everything for this cycle to be proper the 28.00 bottle of m-drol gets pretty expensive.

That is the info any further help would be appreciated.
Would it be best if I just took the m-drol instead of the m-drol/p-plex?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is my info. I have already ordered the m-drol,p-plex,inhibit-e, reducext, and uniliver off of tfsupplements. Maybe I just will not take this cycle, it seems more work than it is worth it if all I am going to gain is 7-15 punds and then lose half of that after the cycle. I thought the bsn stack was expensive, but after you get everything for this cycle to be proper the 28.00 bottle of m-drol gets pretty expensive.

That is the info any further help would be appreciated.
Would it be best if I just took the m-drol instead of the m-drol/p-plex?
Actually the p-plex is lighter than the m-drol. but what I bolded is important. Thats why the suggestion is to only resort to these sorts of things once you've reached your genetic max - when you go 3 months without gaining either in strength or size. Then adding an extra 5-10lbs of lean mass in is attractive.

stuckinatent

Awards
Okay thanks everybody, after doing some more research I hav came to the conclusion that I will just continue on the BSN line plus animal stak 2. i will just keep the m-drol,p-plex,reduce xt, inhibit-e for when I am stuck. Thanks again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay thanks everybody, after doing some more research I hav came to the conclusion that I will just continue on the BSN line plus animal stak 2. i will just keep the m-drol,p-plex,reduce xt, inhibit-e for when I am stuck. Thanks again.
Cool. Log your progress, whether here or elsewhere or just on paper (I find online to be way better). Its the most underlooked tool in the gym, a pencil + paper. It helps both for motivation (seeing specific progress over time) and lets you decide easier where to concentrate when you change your workouts.