Busting my Pin Cherry

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to give my lab rat a try at injections.
I am going to try him at a cycle consisting of Sustaject 250, Equipoise, and Nandrolone Decanoate. It's going to be 15 weeks and heres the breakdown.
Sustaject 250 @500mg's EW weeks 1-15
Equipoise @ 500mg's EW weeks 1-5
Nandrolone Decanoate @ 400mg's EW Weeks 6-15
plus the Clomid and all the other PCT goodies starting week 16 and so on.
Sustaject 250 is 30mg propionate, 60mg phenylpropionate, 60mg isocaproate, and 100mg decanoate.
My lab rat is 39yrs old, 225lbs, 12%BF and has been training for about six years.
This won't start till around march but I wanted to get a little feedback before he gets pinned. :woohoo:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
15 wks w/no HCG??
you must be married and done w/sex - right?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I will extend the EQ thru week 10. and run the deca week 11-15.
Yeah, I am married with a three year old. I will also have HCG. Give me a sec and I'll tell you how much and when.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
HCG 250iu's twice a week starting in the fifth week till week15.
Gotta take care of the Boys even though I don't get to use them much.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I will extend the EQ thru week 10. and run the deca week 11-15.
Yeah, I am married with a three year old. I will also have HCG. Give me a sec and I'll tell you how much and when.
cool deal. i'm married with a one year old myself. lot of fun!

this cycle looks advanced for a first injectable run but i'm sure the results would be impressive.

i'm kind of a novice on gear, but from what i've taken in you may be very pleased with just sust + eq or sust + deca. and maybe throw in a 4 wk kick start.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Well It is kinda nutty, But I was going off the advise of, And Don't shoot me please, Dave Palumbo. Not personally but what I have read from him he says it's better to run one type of test and use two other anabolics for six to eight week mini cycles in the cycle.
This stuff kinda fell into my lap and I don't want it to go bad before I can do it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll come back I just think it will be easier on the twins.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
dont end the deca to close to PCT it will make recovery harder for you. I would also suggest only two injectables and if you want, throw in an oral. Itll be a tough cycle for your first with three injectables.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think the idea of Sust/EQ...And I def. agree with PP on the 2 injectables.

Plus with sust you shouldn't need a kickstart.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
When would you stop the Deca? I won't be doing three at once. I want the deca near the end because I plan on the heavier weight and will want the Aid in recovery.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'd stop dec 2 weeks before PCT and EQ 3 Weeks...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
id stop at least two weeks before the end of the test. You wont be utilizing the deca or the eq if you run either at less then 8 weeks so this cycle is kinda hard pressed for using deca AND eq unless you plan on stacking them at some point.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
PI, I might do that and save the Deca for the next one. Like I said in the beginning; I am very appreciative for the feedback. I'll probably change it fifty times again before March. But I am glad I am getting the Ideas and opinions.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
March...thats called planningin advance...I think I had my stuff for about 6 months before i took the plunge...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
you're right that pinning ED will help negate some sides because it will keep blood levels constant but DAMN thats an intense first cycle.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Gix is one crazy mofo. that's why i got pleasure from following his log documenting the pain he experienced on his first injectable cycle of ED prop injections.

running sust, deca and eq (1.4grams/wk) is also crazy for a first injectable cycle. that's why i'm logged in to big bamma's thread here.

i come to am.com for entertainment purposes only.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
1.4 grams a week? How exactly are you coming up with the number?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
but theyre different substances...you can't add up like that...

plus bama decided to drop one.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
butt munch...i miss that one... :D

the only reason I would distinguish them is because I personally wouldn't run EQ alone. the effects are pretty mild and using it with test is a great way to go.

and the sust blend would have kicked in well before the EQ so bama would be able to tell the difference in the effects of each.

In other words, I don't see this as a crazy first cycle, as Hank claimed earlier...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I dropped the Deca, Its 00mg Sustaject and 500mg EQ every week till week 12 then just sust. that 1g a week 1.4 would be a little too much. I crazy but not that crazy.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I dropped the Deca, Its 00mg Sustaject and 500mg EQ every week till week 12 then just sust. that 1g a week 1.4 would be a little too much. I crazy but not that crazy.
good job. you gonna use something to jumpstart for the first 4 0r 5 weeks?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, now that the deca was dropped it's no longer in the crazy first cycle category. still a long cycle though.

i think test/eq is a great choice but you have to run it longer like PI said to get the benefit of eq.

your other good option would be test/deca for say 8-10 weeks. would be a shorter cycle w/less shutdown time and a little easier recovery after. plus, test/deca would be awesome for mass and easier on the joints. a lot of times people gain so much strength on their first injectable their joints suffer and hold them back.

if you log it i'll follow it. should give some great results!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good job. you gonna use something to jumpstart for the first 4 0r 5 weeks?
is a kick start really as necessary when using sust?
or is there really not enough shorter esters in it to give you a good start?
plus, wouldn't a kick start just get you shut down quicker? i understand on the shorter cycles you want to get going but with an eq cycle that is a long time to be shut down.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
is a kick start really as necessary when using sust?
or is there really not enough shorter esters in it to give you a good start?
plus, wouldn't a kick start just get you shut down quicker? i understand on the shorter cycles you want to get going but with an eq cycle that is a long time to be shut down.
i forgot it was sust my bad.... I would still take an oral with it if i was getting impatient, its personal pref.

my first injectable was 500mg test e with 600mg eq. I had to design the cycle off of the EQ because i wanted 14-15 weeks on it to take full advantage of it. I also bumped the test up to 750mg at one point. IMO it was a long cycle and i wish i had taken HCG while on. Joints didnt hold me back but forearm pumps and elbow tendonitis did.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'll need a kick start that is also one of the reasons I want to run it for so many weeks. EQ takes a few to kick in and when it does it is usually pretty good. But I would think I'll feel the Test right away.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You should feel the sust within the first few days...