Epi thoughts please

G23

Awards
Whats up everyone as i'm sure you can all tell im new here but i have some questions and need some advice. I am thinking of running a PC of Epi, it will b my first of anything!!! Below is some info and things i need help with....

current stats:
30 y/o
6'
200-205 lbs
15%bf
been lifting for about 5 yrs.
currently take only creatine, glutamine, protein, multi-v, bcaa's

workouts are 1 bodypart per day usually in gym 5 days wk but it is broken up due to work schedule being weird I rotate from night shift to day shift every 28 days.

diet is kinda rough, clean on day shift (3000-4000 cals day, chick,beef,etc.), horrible on night shift (whatever i can handle)...stomach problems...

anyways here is what i am planning...
Epi 4-6 wk pulse (m/w/f)
wk 1- (10/20/30)
wk 2-3 30
wk 4-6 40
also will take the multi-v,etc. everyday and was thinking lean xtreme and ATD for off days..unless there is better suggestion!! also was thinking about Cycle Support instead of NAC, milk thistle, & SAMe,...again, unless better advice!!!

post cycle therapy:
Activate
Rebound xt
lean xtreme
atd
+ creatine, glutamine,

I will be doing a split as follows during....
Mon-chest/bi's/abs/calves
Wed-quads/hams/shoulders
Fri-back/tri's/abs/calves
any suggestions on this are welcomed as well!!!!

my goal is to lose some BF and gain about 10-12lbs (hopefully) but i need to improve my diet..so still working on that....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. Check my Epistane FAQ in my signature for more details.

Very well planned out!

Give others a chance to respond also as they may have more feedback for you :thumbsup:

Much love,

Neoborn

G23

Awards
Thanks neo...much appreciated...been boncin this around in my head for tooooo long

G23

Awards
got my direction from that thread!!!! very helpful

G23

Awards
thanks Gixxer...i prefer the 1 bodypart per day but i think its time to switch it up a bit!!!!!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally think pulsing is better used with harsher compounds like superdrol. But if you going to pulse then that looks pretty good. I wouldnt use the ATd in PCT, as there is some debate it is actually suppressive, and a lot of guys experience a libido drop with it.

G23

Awards
thanks travis, any suggestions of something to use in its place (the atd) or just drop it all together?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Personally I love form! Formestane & Penetrate, even as a standalone it rox! The 6-0x0 powder from NP would do yah just fine as well.

Much Love,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with travis that pulsing makes sense for harsher compounds. I still question epistane or its clones in a pulse tho. In a regular cycle, seems to be a great product. But with its estrogen control, I just think the pulsing creates more day to day hormone swing of both testosterone + estrogen than most other compounds. Theres a number of people who report sensitive or puffy nipples from epistane pulses, and that concerns me a little.

To be clear, there is 0 evidence that it is gyno, or gyno or prolactin related, but still it is a question mark in my book. That said, i'm going to be doing a conventional epistane cycle in november, as I have none of the same concerns about it in a daily dosed scenario.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I guess that's where the AI comes in no? I think thats why Epi pulse n form is gonna be saweeeeeeet!

Smashing baby!

Much love,

Neoborn

G23

Awards
again thanks everybody....couple more ?'s now, the formestane can be taken alone i suppose..is it better with the penetrate....and can i use the form also for pct in place of atd? and i have been reading more in the past few days and it seems that there is alot of positive for massfx and hyperdrolx2 so now i'm torn between these for pct or even for off days with the mass fx.....any advice/input on the mass and hyperdrol x2

G23

Awards
ok nevermind the above about form just read the faq....sorry im slow!!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Form rox, it has become a staple. I had a great libido boost.

2. HDX2 starting at 2 caps on "off" days and working up to 4 caps on "off" days. Save your MassFX for post cycle and maybe but some AlphaXL for $10 from NP

3. Did I mention Form Rox? :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

G23

Awards
thanks neo i am going to pick up some massfx for the post cycle....

and yes...u mentioned form rocks

xarjun

xarjun

Awards
EasyEJL
...Theres a number of people who report sensitive or puffy nipples from epistane pulses, and that concerns me a little....
Not to hijack this or anything, but could you provide any more details about folk pulsing epi experiencing these symptoms?
Very curious about this as I've not come across anything on this...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack this or anything, but could you provide any more details about folk pulsing epi experiencing these symptoms?
I'll try and look, but i'm on a biz trip this week, so limited time. there are at least 3 here on AM that have experienced sensitive or puffy nipples at some point during a cycle. Again just that, puffy nipples or sensitive ones, and it disappeared either later during the cycle or after it was over. I'm definitely in a minority over being concerned about it :) Really I think so long as you are aware to watch out for it a little, and use an AI on off days, it shouldn't be an issue. Also too, none of the users who reported it were first time cycle users. So it is possible that the hormone tides of pulsing just aggravated something existing. At least one of the three had previously had gyno symptoms on cycle.

anatolian

Awards
It happened to me, although I do not know whether you would classify mine as a true pulse. I took 30mgs. on weight training days and 20mgs. on cardio days. Either way I got some puffiness around my nipples and went on Anastrozole for a couple of days before just quitting and going to pct. The kicker was I was increasing strength and leaning out everywhere else.

xarjun

xarjun

Awards
Thanks for the info, guys.

I was searching through boards as well and found some results with people experiencing some puffiness problems.

However, I couldn't find ANY results from people doing a strict pulse cycle. All were dosing every day and most state a known issue with gymo/puffiness from previously used substances.

In short, I couldn't find a single example of someone pulsing epi (ie: using it on lifting days only) and experiencing these symptoms.

I have also looked at numerous logs of people who have pulsed epi, and not a single one mentions any nipple puffiness/soreness issues.

If anyone has come across this kind of issue that is related to a true pulse cycle, please speak up.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think being cautious is a good thing. I also think researching your cycle is a good thing. I think staying as natural as possible is a good thing.

In the end you will prepare as best you can ( read Epistane FAQ and other threads ), get the supplies you need ( don't forget a good AI and also get a SERM just in case ) and the take the dive. You can monitor things dynamically as long as you have taken the neccessary precautions.

Much love,

Neoborn.

G23

Awards
finally got my stuff..

hey guys sorry i have been gone for a bit but i finally got my stuff from NP...and i was excited to to get started then wham....messed up my shoulder...dang it!! so now have to postpone everything....but originally had planed to use cycle support and changed mind at last minute and went with seperate support supps like the milk thistle, nac, ryr, etc...i also bought some formadrol extreme was hoping to use for AI..anyone have experience with it? also need some input on best way to break up individual support supps...what time of day to take etc...guess i got plenty of time to rethink everything now....basicly bought most of items from NEO's FAQ for support supps so any input please....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please let me know in clear questions ( preferably on separate lines :D) what information you cannot find in the Epistane FAQ or would like to know exactly?

Your health etc is more important than any log / cycle, just so you know :)

Much Love,

Neoborn

G23

Awards
Neo, sorry for the clarity (or lack there of)....
first I should have clarified i have the milk thistle and nac and plan to take that on "off" days...

I plan to take the other support supps ED, wanted to know what time(s) of day would be best to take them listed below is what i have on hand already....

red yeast rice
fish oil
hawthorne berry
multi v
b-complex
saw palmetto
co-q10
nettle root\

also for above what are good dosages?

I bought formadrol extreme to use for AI/test booster and was just wondering if anyone has used this and if any good? will take it on off days..should i take with my x-lean (at same time) or at night?

one last thing, i just got some blood work back and didnt go into specifics (no numbers) with doc yet but he said cholesterol is a little high....so wondering if there is anything that would help combat this so it doesnt go through the roof? was looking to pick up some policosonol maybe it will help?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
fish oil - I would think take either 3g's with your Epistane dose or 2g's with each Epistane dose

multi v - Morning with good breakfast

b-complex - Without food I believe I would suggest earlier in the day.
saw palmetto - Doses over 320mg a day provide no additional benefit - 160mg morning / 160mg afternoon.

nettle root\ - Evenly spaced doses through out day to maximum dose. Don't know max dose.

I kind of like this site for information but not sure how biased / unbiased it is: http://www.raysahelian.com/. You could most likely find the other stuff on there.

For your Cholesterol you can cut down on saturated fats, up your EFA's / Fish oil / Olive oil / Flaxseed etc

Niacin - 500mg day working your way up to 2g's taken before bedtime. Work your way up slowly and let your body adjust. Paper on this: http://intelegen.com/nutrients/niacin.htm

Exercise as well will help with your cholesterol apparently.

Others will have suggestions I'm sure.

G23

Awards
Neo as always thanks for the help and the links sorry took so long for reply busy work schedule....you're the man!!!

p.s. wish i could give this stuff a go already but gotta wait for shoulder....