1-test cutting cycle

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
Sup boyz. Itz been a while, but im back again. Here's what im planning:

Cycle will be 2 weeks on, 2 off, 2 on, 2 off, 4 on, 8 or more off, so its kind of 3 cycles in one. The first two cycles will be aimed at leaning out, taking in 3000 cal/day. The 4 weeker will be aimed more at adding mass, and cals will be upped to at least 4000. The dosage of the 1-test should remain constant throughout all three cycles at 200mg/day, transdermal of course. Goal is just to pretty much maintain weight while adding some good quality mass.

Diet: 40/40/20 ratio at around 3000 calories. Almost all of those carbs are low GI, such as wheat bread, or oatmeal and the like. Diet will be bumped to 4000 cals for 4 week cycle and 4 weeks post, but kept clean.

"On" Supps: ECA, standard whey, multi-vitamin, flax oil

Post-Cycle Supps: same as above with addition of creatine (10g daily), and Clomid for 4 weeks following the 4 weeker.

Training: 4 day split. Day 1: push -- Day 2: Pull -- Day 3: Push -- Day 4: Pull

Cardio 3x weekly on off days, 30 minutes medium intensity first thing before breakfast

Starting weight: approx. 275 (will check tomorrow upon awakening and update accordingly)

Any questions, comments, suggestions, or anything are welcome as always. Lata.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Diet Looks good. Keeping the calories level while maintaining it clean for post a good idea.
Clomid for only following the 4 week cycle? You intend to follow the shorter runs with some recovery aids?
The push-pull split ive always enjoyed and the 4 day split is most ideal in my opinion. However, you plan on taking 3 days off, followign the 4 days on training? If so, I personally would have a split more so like ---> on, on, off, on, on, off, off, repeat.
Lastly, you give us your weight but no idea of bodyfat. If you're looking to cut back (whcih at 275, that sounds like you one swole mother), than your layout plan of cut-cut-then bulk would be fine. But ideally, bulking first, then hitting up the cutting cycles are best. Everything looks well thought out though. Good luck man
Sage

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
Diet Looks good. Keeping the calories level while maintaining it clean for post a good idea.
Clomid for only following the 4 week cycle? You intend to follow the shorter runs with some recovery aids?
The push-pull split ive always enjoyed and the 4 day split is most ideal in my opinion. However, you plan on taking 3 days off, followign the 4 days on training? If so, I personally would have a split more so like ---> on, on, off, on, on, off, off, repeat.
Lastly, you give us your weight but no idea of bodyfat. If you're looking to cut back (whcih at 275, that sounds like you one swole mother), than your layout plan of cut-cut-then bulk would be fine. But ideally, bulking first, then hitting up the cutting cycles are best. Everything looks well thought out though. Good luck man
Sage
well, from what ive been told, i shouldnt need anything between the two-weekers because they wouldnt shut me down much, but that was something i was very curious about. any opinions on that would be VERY HELPFUL.
also i dont train 4 days in a row. i train Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. so : on, on, off, on, on, off, off. i should've been more specific with that.
im guessing bf is between 20 and 25 percent. i have pics posted from about 7 or 8 months ago on an old thread in the pics section at 305 and 289 if that helps out at all. ill probably take some more soon.
the reason i am choosing to cut first and then bulk is just because i am at 275 and i dont really want to get much higher than that, however if i am happy with where i am at after the first 2 weeker, then the 4 weeker might slide in the middle of those two 2 weekers.
also i forgot to add ZMA to the post-cycle list.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
CYCLE HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!! first 3 pumps just went on and feel great. i plan on busting my ass and i am very anxious to see what kind of results i can achieve.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
One thing you will find with 1-test is that it takes at least 2 weeks to kick in good. 1-test cycles should be 4 weeks long for best results.. Sorry I chimmed in late.. TTY

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
One thing you will find with 1-test is that it takes at least 2 weeks to kick in good. 1-test cycles should be 4 weeks long for best results.. Sorry I chimmed in late.. TTY

I'm going to bump that advice.  I would have run 2 4 weekers for best results.  Good luck on your cycle though.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
well i wanted to keep the calories fairly low during the next two months and i know thats not a good thing to do immediately after a 4 week cycle. i figured the two weekers would be better suited for cutting. but, im always open to opinions, so tell me what you think.
i also didnt add this, but this is my first transdermal PH cycle, and only my second cycle ever. i ran a 4 week cycle with 1-ad around Jan. with great results. 15 pounds , 290 - 305, which appeared to be very lean and i maintained all post-cycle. all on only 400mg/day for 1st 3 weeks and 500mg/day for last week.
i picked up some saw palmetto today too just to be on the safe side with Mr. Prostate so add that to the supp list.
keep the suggestions coming broz. lata.

P.S.- the 1-test i am using is from 1fast if you care. great speed on the delivery by the way. its 12 grams 1 test in gel. i have some DMSO on the way that im gonna add in there hopefully tomorrow but ill keep my fingers crossed.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
Day 3 : Nothing major to report yet, but the insomnia is killer. Can't sleep for ****. Hopefully this will subside soon or i might not live through this cycle. Other than that, all is well. Weighed in at 271 today although it was in the afternoon, so not very accurate. As soon as i can actually get some sleep, ill take it again upon awakening. Thats it for now.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
well, today is day 5. weighed in at 269. im starting to feel the 1-test kicking in, and i cant wait to see what i can make of this cycle.
ive changed my mind thanks in part to the advice of you broz and im gonna make it two 4 week cycles. this cycle will still be aimed at leaning out a bit. the second cycle i wanna bulk like crazy, so im gonna wait a lil bit to start it, so i can drop a few pounds first. so, its probably gonna be about 6-8 weeks in between cycles, but we'll see. i really just use the mirror method. im thinking about picking up some T-1 Pro for the bulking and save the rest of this 1-test for another cut cycle sometime later, but to tell you the truth, i never know what im gonna do until i do it. plans and rules are made to be broken. anyways, so far, so good, and ill keep ya updated. lata.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
DAY 6 : Added in the DMSO yesterday at about 4-5% (all that would fit). Didn't notice any difference other than slightly longer drying time and the burn seemed to last a little longer. Weighed in this morning at 266.5 butt-naked first thing in the morning on empty stomach. So, I was pretty happy about that. The last 5 days, I've had the cals at only about 2500 to try and drop a couple more pounds before the 1-test really started kicking in. I'm upping the cals slightly starting today. I think i already look a bit more muscular, but im 90% sure that its 90% placebo effect. Haven't noticed any sides yet other than trouble sleeping. Maybe slight lethargy, but i think im just a little more tired because of the sleep i've been missing out on. Haven't incorporated any cardio yet, but might add in some sprints or something soon. Been working about 9 hours a night and that gives me a pretty good workout, unloading trucks and whatnot. I think thats it for now. I'll keep ya posted. Peace.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
DAY 10 : Figured it was about time for an update in case anybody cares. I'll weigh in the next time i get an early-morning chance. I'm guessing the weight is about the same. I'm definitely already starting to look more muscular. Leaning out very slowly but surely. Strength has increased a good bit (havent done any heavy weights, but have added about 3 reps or 10 lbs or so on some of my 10 sets). As far as side effects, the insomnia has passed. The lethargy is kicking in a little though. Nothing i cant handle. Still have plenty of energy for workouts without any boosters or anything. Haven't used any ECA, NYC or anything like that at all. No acne, as usual. Seems like facial hair is growing a little faster, but its probably just because i hate having to shave it. Skin is peeling a little in some areas, but not bad, and there's no itching or irratation. Overall, I'd say I'm off to a good start. I think muscle memory is helping me a little. I'll explain my situation. About 4 1/2 months ago, I hurt my rotator cuff pretty bad. I was out for right around 3 1/2 months. I wanted to start this cycle when i came back, but I figured I would take advantage of my quick gains from returning before going ahead with the cycle. So, I lifted about 5 weeks or so (cutting) before i went ahead with this. And that brings me to where I am now. Anyways, all is well, and I'll keep the updates coming.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by yourdaddy
[BAbout 4 1/2 months ago, I hurt my rotator cuff pretty bad. I was out for right around 3 1/2 months. I wanted to start this cycle when i came back, but I figured I would take advantage of my quick gains from returning before going ahead with the cycle. So, I lifted about 5 weeks or so (cutting) before i went ahead with this. And that brings me to where I am now. Anyways, all is well, and I'll keep the updates coming. [/B]

My friend is going through the same exact situation you did.  He just got back to the gym and wanted me to get him some T1 Pro.  I said no wait till you get back in the swing of things you will be back to where you were in no time.  Then hit up the T1 Pro.

Glad to hear your cycle is going well.  I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Last edited:
yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
sure thing bro. and you're giving your friend good advice. i probably actually should've waited even longer before starting my cycle. since i was cutting for my 5 weeks back in the gym, I didnt gain much of my old mass back, but, hell, 5 weeks is long enough to stare at that damn bottle of 1-test. anyways, i snapped a couple pics before my cycle just to compare to post-cycle, but im a little embarrassed because i didnt realize how much i had really lost in those 3 1/2 months. but ill post them along with my post-cycle pics when this thing is over with.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
APPLICATION SITES?

what application sites do you guys use? ive been using: 2a.m. - left trap, shoulder, chest, inner bicep, inner thigh and top of foot ----- 2p.m. right trap, shoulder, chest, inner bicep, inner thigh, and top of foot , any suggestions? ,,,, by the way i just weighed in at 265.5. its not first thing in the morning, but i just got home from work and havent eaten in a few hours, so it should be pretty accurate. either way, im really happy so far and can't wait for the next couple weeks.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
Weighed in first thing this morning butt-naked on empty stomach at 263!!! Very happy to be losing a couple pounds, although i dont wanna be losing it too fast. Might have to start eating a lil more, but we'll see. Anyways, I'm starting to see some acne, which kinda sucks. Haven't had that problem in years. Lethargy is killer. I got 10 hours of sleep last night and drug myself around yawning all day. I'm staying hungry all day too. About an hour after i eat, im starving already. I guess thats about it for the sides. I'm still happy with the way things are going, so hopefully it will stay that way. Talk at ya.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
very good question. i guess i forgot to add that in, being as that isnt one of my main focuses for this cycle. believe it or not, i am actually gaining strength. as i said, i havent been doing any heavy weights or anything (nothing under 10 reps), but i have actually added some reps to those sets as well as 10-15 lbs to some exercises. im thinking it has some to do with muscle memory because i lost a lot of strength on my time off. hopefully i will keep gaining, but as i said, its not really a focus for this cycle. my next cycle is most likely gonna be a bulking cycle, where i'll really have a chance to focus on that.