M-Drol Cycle - Critiques/advice Appriciated!

SF3D

Awards
Just to give a little background. I've lifted for about 6 years now and this is going to be my second superdrol cycle. I weigh 200 and am 5'11 and have about 10% body fat. I didn't use nolva the first time and learned my lesson :nono: . I think my cycle might be overkill but better to be safe than sorry. Thanks for any advice given!

Cycle: 4 Weeks
M-Drol – 10/20/20/(20 or 30)
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support - 2x Per Day

post cycle therapy: 4 Weeks
Tamoxifen Citrate (Liquid Nolvadex) – 40/40/20/20
RXT or 6-oxo - 25/50/50/75
Activate Xtreme - 4x Per Day
Fenugreek - 3/4/5/6
DHEA - 200/200/100/100

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Looks Great! If it was me though i would just start the cycle at 20 mgs/day since this is your second cycle of superdrol and i would cut it short a week unless you are not feeling shutdown and sides aren't too bad. It would look like this 20/20/30 and then stick with your post cycle therapy which looks solid btw. just my .02 but you know your body better than anyone else.

Good luck with the cycle!

HolyPower

HolyPower

Awards
You can also pulse it...look at this

But it seem to be great,

Personnally drop the rxt research shown that added in a pct it can cause delayed gino (Serm alone is enough strong to re-balance body)

Remember at the begining of your pct, your test will be very low and adding too much test, will be reverse-converse in estrogen ... Ai during pct must be very mild or something like tribulus !

Add Lean Extreme during Pct at 100/75/50/25

Nice cycle !

SF3D

Awards
You can also pulse it...look at this

But it seem to be great,

Personnally drop the rxt research shown that added in a post cycle therapy it can cause delayed gino (Serm alone is enough strong to re-balance body)

Remember at the begining of your post cycle therapy, your test will be very low and adding too much test, will be reverse-converse in estrogen ... Ai during post cycle therapy must be very mild or something like tribulus !

Add Lean Extreme during post cycle therapy at 100/75/50/25

Nice cycle !
I love your idea for lean extreme and im going to cut the activate extreme out, the only reason i put it in was because i have a bottle and people had put the old activate in some of their pct in their logs. Does anybody recommend 6-oxo or Reboud xt as being better than the other? I think i am going to use the rebound xt.

HolyPower

HolyPower

Awards
If we take the two compoubnd alone, Rxt is even more a powerfull test booster than 6-oxo (One is an At and the other an Atd)

If your going with Rebound, begin like you wrote at 25/50/75

Personnaly, i kept the Rxt in hand or at low dose like 25mg and if i start to be too lethargic, crazy libido shutdown or too much side that the serm alone cannot balance, i'll go with the complete rxt.

But seem good !! should be ok ! ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I would recommend you start the cycle support 1 week earlier and then run it right through the post cycle therapy.

CROWLER

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DHEA - 200/200/100/100

DHEA is a twice removed pro hormone of testosterone. Both dhea and andro convert more readily to estrone than to testosterone, (estrone being an estrogen).

Furthermore, why would you use exogenous hormone while trying to jumpstart your own production? would you take test prop during post cycle therapy?

Cut the DHEA out of there.

And yes ive ready Dr. D's thread on it