Help Trauma1 form his cycle!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright gentlemen, i have a whole slew of stuff that i will list below. I'm having a hard time deciding what to run for a fall/winter bulk. So lets here what you peeps think.

I currently have in hand:

3-AX Superdrol(and 1 clone)
6-AX Pheraplex(3 diff. clones also)
3-Epistane
4-M-TRN
6-M-TST
6-Prostanazol
7-Halodrol-50(original batch)
3-Havoc
1-X-MASS
2-Finaplex
-I have plenty of ancillary stuff for pct already in hand.
-I also have some test omnadren, but only 1000mg left.

So lets hear what you boys think.....and yes i've stockpiled for quite awhile....just in case :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my brother the juicer...you steroid user....well given i only gave you 4 amps of omna...this is what i would do

week 1 test250mg(one amp), superdrol 20mg methoxytst/trn at 4-6mg a day each

week 2 test 250mg,superdrol 20mg,tst/trn 4-6mg

week 3 test 250mg superdrol 30mg, tst/trn 4-6mg or higher

week 4 test 250mg,superdrol 20-30mg tst/trn4-6mg or higher

weeks 5-6 trn/tst 8mg,prostanazol 150mg-200mg

post cycle

remember it takes two weeks for omnadren to clear your system...so you have to stay on an oral the last two weeks...and i say do a forth week with the superdrol sence you do have test in there.....im gonna do it 4 weeks in my upcoming cycle too.....

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
my brother the juicer...you steroid user....well given i only gave you 4 amps of omna...this is what i would do

post cycle

remember it takes two weeks for omnadren to clear your system...so you have to stay on an oral the last two weeks...and i say do a forth week with the superdrol sence you do have test in there.....im gonna do it 4 weeks in my upcoming cycle too.....
amazing cycle masta (edited for correctness). remember to send all extra supplements to my place

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not bad. remember to send all extra supplements to my place
NOT BAD?????? fukcin great is what u meant!!!! Tripdog you fukcin genious!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paris said she likes my idea too...

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

post cycle

Ya know i'm actually kinda liking that stack..... looks pretty brutal though....hmmmm. Yeah i was gonna run the test just at 250mg/week for the 4 weeks as a base anyway.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
amazing cycle masta (edited for correctness). remember to send all extra supplements to my place
Like your new avy bro.....******n

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lower the trn/tst to 4mg a day(1 of each in the am,and in the pm) straight through....i would keep em in there though...or cut the forth week of sd out...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The x-mass may work pretty well in that cycle too minus the m-trn/tst. Being a wet compound i think it would stack well with superdrol......

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Attachments

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
The x-mass may work pretty well in that cycle too minus the m-trn/tst. Being a wet compound i think it would stack well with superdrol......
you might be onto something. and easier on ur body

what about throwing in an EPI product last 2 weeks with prostz?

i have a brother too but hes not on these forums. would be cool if we got along.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is x mass a clone of ?? ergomax lmg or sum sh*t??

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
what is x mass a clone of ?? ergomax lmg or sum sh*t??
not ergomax but

max lmg i believe

KiloSports Revolt 90 Capsules is x-mass clone. underdosed
REVOLT is our next generation lean body mass altering goodie. The active compound in REVOLT is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is certainly worth discussing.

Originally Posted by nycste
found this on some website.
-Ergomax LMG was 2-ene:3-ene in a 7:2 ratio, i.e. pretty much DMT
-Phera Plex will just have the 2-ene derivative (will be exactly DMT)
-There was a product Dominator marketed for libido by ALRI, this was supposedly Ergomax + a NO-precursor. It isn't around anymore.
-Elephant Max "mysteriously" disappeared. This was the base pheromone + a THP ether, where DMT is the base hormone with a methyl group.
-E...Max LMG is supposedly the same thing as Ergomax LMG, but there are concerns (not yet fully substantiatd) that it may not be giving people the same quantity, or more troubling, quality of results that Ergomax LMG did. This is not aided by the fact that ALR is not trustworthy, so his word means close to nothing.

EDIT: PA has tested E...Max. It contains DMT, so it appears that all is clear here, and the worries were for naught.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not ergomax but

max lmg i believe

KiloSports Revolt 90 Capsules is x-mass clone. underdosed
REVOLT is our next generation lean body mass altering goodie. The active compound in REVOLT is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is certainly worth discussing.

Originally Posted by nycste
found this on some website.
-Ergomax LMG was 2-ene:3-ene in a 7:2 ratio, i.e. pretty much DMT
-Phera Plex will just have the 2-ene derivative (will be exactly DMT)
-There was a product Dominator marketed for libido by ALRI, this was supposedly Ergomax + a NO-precursor. It isn't around anymore.
-Elephant Max "mysteriously" disappeared. This was the base pheromone + a THP ether, where DMT is the base hormone with a methyl group.
-E...Max LMG is supposedly the same thing as Ergomax LMG, but there are concerns (not yet fully substantiatd) that it may not be giving people the same quantity, or more troubling, quality of results that Ergomax LMG did. This is not aided by the fact that ALR is not trustworthy, so his word means close to nothing.

EDIT: PA has tested E...Max. It contains DMT, so it appears that all is clear here, and the worries were for naught.
Yes i believe a Max Lmg clone at double the dose.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
should i worry about where i keep my unopened bottles of PHs? i know out of the sun but what else matters anything till opened or? i doubt i can store them in my moms fridge haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should i worry about where i keep my unopened bottles of PHs? i know out of the sun but what else matters anything till opened or? i doubt i can store them in my moms fridge haha
A cool dry place and they should be fine.....just tell her they're flintstone vitamins :thumbsup:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
TST is so mild I'd up it to 12mg's a day... take 2 3x a day. Looks like you have plenty of it on hand. Non methylated to, so no added liver stress.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TST is so mild I'd up it to 12mg's a day... take 2 3x a day. Looks like you have plenty of it on hand. Non methylated to, so no added liver stress.
Yeah i ran M-TST about a year ago as part of a halodrol/M-TST cycle. I ran it as high as 8mg/day.....it is very mild, but i had a nice libido response from it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to get DR.D in here and see what he suggests......where ya at D...:D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:food: :thumbsup: :lol:
I'd like to get DR.D in here and see what he suggests......where ya at D...:D
shut the hell up and go pin some Tren b*tch!!!:FUfinger: :bb3: :smite: :head: :pizza:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:food: :thumbsup: :lol:

shut the hell up and go pin some Tren b*tch!!!:FUfinger: :bb3: :smite: :head: :pizza:
Oneday I definately will sl*t........:bb3: :food: :clean:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So Trauma really is Trips bro? Trauma seems pretty normal....and Trip....well yeah.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Trauma really is Trips bro? Trauma seems pretty normal....and Trip....well yeah.
Yeah he truly is an anomaly, but you put us together and we're the life of the party:djparty: ......the stories we could tell....i miss those days :sad: However don't let me fool ya, i'm a clown in my own right at times :twisted:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i knew it was that kind of party, i`d stuck my d*ck in the mashed potatoes!!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i knew it was that kind of party, i`d stuck my d*ck in the mashed potatoes!!!!!!!
That, or some random cowboy's bunghole i'm sure...:lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah he truly is an anomaly, but you put us together and we're the life of the party:djparty: ......the stories we could tell....i miss those days :sad: However don't let me fool ya, i'm a clown in my own right at times :twisted:
im more fun than a bag of crack.........:lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take anything over trips baby balls and pecker
:mad: hey slut..........i resent that.......and change you gay ass avitar......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone rep me so i can get this 2nd damn crown

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, well add 1,4 AD into the mix i just bought 70 grams......:food:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My god you're gay.QUOTE]

oh look hasselhoff likes chad and you.......
Oh no, where do you find this stuff! You when Hasselhoff up in this mug!! Trip, you are the official homo patrol here for sure man, let 'em have it bro. :whip:

The cycle looks good that you laid out also, good bulk, not too brutal either, pretty mellow looking actually.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh no, where do you find this stuff! You when Hasselhoff up in this mug!! Trip, you are the official homo patrol here for sure man, let 'em have it bro. :whip:

The cycle looks good that you laid out also, good bulk, not too brutal either, pretty mellow looking actually.
what did i tell you?! i told you to shut your face newbie! did i not?
you think this is a game jack?!
i got NO compunction at all about getting neck deep in your ass. you understand me?!!!!!!