Epistane + M-Drol(~superdrol) Pulse Cycle 4+4weeks

quadrato

Awards
Today I ordered some stuff from the store and this is what ill be doing:

Pulse Cycle with Epistane and M-drol(Superdrol clone):

Week1:

On days: 10/20/20 Epi, 10mg M-drol, 2x Retain2, Anabolic Pump before post-w/o meal

Off days: 3x 6-oxo, 3x Alpha Drive XL, 2x Retain 2

Weeks 2+3:

On days: 20/20 Epi/Mdrol, 2x Retain2, AP

Week 4

On days: 30mg Epi 2x Retain2, AP

Week 5-6 post cycle therapy: Keep going with the same stuff ass off days every day, plus AP on lifting days. Might get som 6-bromodione as well.

rest 1-2 weeks from all the substances and then repeat if i feel ready.

Training will be Madcow's 5x5 linear (3 days a week, "on" days) and boxing 3x a week and one rest day.

Nutrition: 35/45/20 at about 3800-4000 kcal/day on on days, little lower on off days, eat about half of it in connection with workouts.

Cycle Experience: none, very excited :woohoo:
How well do you think i will be avoiding shut down with this? Shouldnt be a problem i suppose? maybe i should dose the M-drol at 10 mg 1 or 2 days a week in weeks 2&3?

Have been training for 6 years, am 6'3 and I weigh around 215 lbs. Will come back with accurate weight and bf% in a few days when ive had it tested. Might be throwing up before and after pics as well.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Today I ordered some stuff from the store and this is what ill be doing:

Pulse Cycle with Epistane and M-drol(Superdrol clone):

Week1:

On days: 10/20/20 Epi, 10mg M-drol, 2x Retain2, Anabolic Pump before post-w/o meal

Weeks 2+3:

On days: 20/20 Epi/Mdrol, 2x Retain2, AP

Week 4

On days: 30mg Epi 2x Retain2, AP

Week 5-6 post cycle therapy: Keep going with the same stuff ass off days every day, plus AP on lifting days. Might get som 6-bromodione as well.

rest 1-2 weeks from all the substances and then repeat if i feel ready.

Training will be Madcow's 5x5 linear (3 days a week, "on" days) and boxing 3x a week and one rest day.

Nutrition: 35/45/20 at about 3800-4000 kcal/day on on days, little lower on off days, eat about half of it in connection with workouts.

How well do you think i will be avoiding shut down with this? Shouldnt be a problem i suppose? maybe i should dose the M-drol at 10 mg 1 or 2 days a week in weeks 2&3?

Have been training for 6 years, am 6'3 and I weigh around 215 lbs. Will come back with accurate weight and bf% in a few days when ive had it tested. Might be throwing up before and after pics as well.

SUBBED

HolyPower

HolyPower

Awards
Hope you have a strong pct !

It's never be a very nice idea to mix two methylated compound but...if it's your health can support it !

Log it, interesting !!

poacher

Awards
  • Established
[QUOTE=
You will find EPI works just fine by itself especialy for a first cycle. Good luck

customd88

Awards
I am thinking of doing a epi/sd pulse cycle also.
mine will go like this...
-20mg epi-10mg sd pre workout and the same thing post workout
i will do this on workout days only.
I workout 3 times a week, my whole body gets trained every 8 days so 8 days is one workout cycle. I will do the epi/sd for 2 workout cycles (16 days). then to off workout cycles (16 days) durning off time I will be doing the normal pct(natral test boosters ai's) to make sure natral suppression it kept to a min, then go back on for 16 days and just keep going like that. if it gets to the point I can recover in 16 days off I will take a few months off